Jacques Fine European Pastries Reviews

Jacques Fine European Pastries 6
Jacques Fine European Pastries 7

Amie Lesure · Married on 12/15/2018

Delicious!

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning and incredibly delicious! Thank you Jacques for taking a Pinterest idea and making it come to life! Everyone had positive comments about all 3 flavors and said they couldn’t pick a favorite, they were all delicious. Price was perfect for 140 guests. They called me a couple of days before the wedding to finalize some details on the cake and everything came out the way I wanted it. Thank you so much!

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Birch don't touch my cake!

Not only was the whole process from start to finish simple and painless, the cake turned out better than we could have ever wished for. The cake was out of this world delicious. Multiple people commented that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We went with a birch tree theme for our wedding and they did not disappoint. In fact, it looked so real that one of our guested decided to test his theory and accidentally touched the cake!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 8

Alexandria · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous and Delicious!

Jacques was recommended to my husband and I through the event planner at our wedding venue. We wanted a bakery with a good reputation that was also close enough to the venue that they would deliver the cake (We got married at Pats Peak in Henniker, NH). Jacques creates not only beautiful cakes and pastries, but they are just as delicious as they look! We decided to have a small cake for us to cut and then three varieties of cupcakes for our guests (125 guests). Everything turned out beautiful and was SO tasty!
    NOTE: The pictures attached to this review were captured by Molly Burns Photography

Jacques Fine European Pastries 9
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 10
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 11
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 12
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/13/2018

Yummy and beautiful

Jacques has never ceased to amaze me over the last 15 years so I knew they had to do my wedding cake. It was beautiful and they even included a hidden mickey for me to find. The cake was delicious beyond belief, the top tier is not going to make it til our first anniversary!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 13

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

The wedding cake Jacque's created for our special day was beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone raved about it. The design of the cake exactly matched the picture I showed them. Delivery was on time and seamless. It was perfection!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/17/2018

Everything with Jacques was so simple and easy! We were impressed by the cakes at our tasting, and even more impressed with how our cake turned out at the wedding! It was exactly what we had pictured. I ordered a cake topper online, and Jacques let me mail the cake topper to them instead of driving up to their store. It saved me a lot of time and stress! They coordinated the flower details on the cake with my flower vendor without me even having to be involved. The flavors of the cake, buttercream, and raspberry preserves were so good. Thank you for everything!

Emily · Married on 08/05/2018

We had our wedding on August 5, 2018 and we loved our cake from Jacques. Seriously, from the tasting to the final product, we were thrilled with the look and taste. They captured our love story perfectly with silhouettes of us on the cake and the guests loved the carrot cake and hazelnut with chocolate ganache. Plus, they were able to provide gluten free cupcakes for our special guests. Overall, we would highly recommend Jacques to those who are wanting a beautiful cake that’s tailored to your wishes.

Thomas · Married on 08/05/2018

Jacques was fantastic for our wedding. They were very accommodating when it came to sampling cake for our wedding. We live out of state so scheduling a time that worked for us and Jacques was nearly impossible, but they allowed us to select and take home samples to try and then place our order over the phone. It saved us so much time! Our wedding cake was a beautiful masterpiece and we loved it. So many people commented and complimented us on it.

Pamela · Married on 07/06/2018

Jacques was our first wedding cake tasting and our last. We were so thrilled with all of the flavors that it made it difficult to choose. We opted for two types of cake: an alternating white and chocolate cake with raspberry filling, and an espresso cake with Baileys buttercream. They were both divine! We had a very simple vision for a cake, and it was executed perfectly. Tom, our baker, also worked to keep us in our budget by recommending a smaller display cake with a sheet cake for serving. Tom also made all of my wedding dreams come true by making over 200 macarons for our guests to enjoy as favors. They are finicky pastries and Jacques executed very well. Tom even offered to fleck them with gold to match our color scheme. Jacques doesn't always have macarons available in their case, and Tom offered to call us when they were making them so that we could try them before the wedding. Not only did Tom remember to call us, but he had macarons set aside, free of charge, for us to try. It was a really nice touch. Finally, we also ordered half a dozen gluten free cupcakes for our guests with dietary restrictions, and they were well-received. We'd recommend Jacques to anyone planning their wedding!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 14

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2018

My husband has a nut allergy. Finding a place that would take special precautions, that we trusted was extremely hard to find. For the first time ever my husband was able to have a piece of wedding cake and he LOVED it. All of our guests raved about the desserts and cake. Not only were they beautifully made, they also tasted amazing! Unlike a few other bakeries we had been to there were a number of cake and icing flavors to choose from.
    The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone. We will also be going there from now on anytime we need cakes or desserts!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 15
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 16
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 17
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 18

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

Jacques did exactly what we asked for....multiple flavors of cupcake/frosting combos, small round cake for us, delivery and set-up, special requests, all of it was seamless! Affordable and DELICIOUS!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 19
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 20
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 21
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 22

Gabriela · Married on 06/21/2018

Amazing cakes and staff. Our wedding cake was everything we wanted. Even people who don’t like cake loved it. It was simply excellent. The staff are helpful, flexible and willing to go the extra mile to help it be perfect. And most importantly, they know what they’re doing. Thank you so much!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Our tasting was delicious! They took the time to design exactly what we wanted for our wedding day, and sent us a sketch of our final vision. Our wedding cake was even better than the cake we had at the tasting! It was so delicious that there was only 2 pieces to take home at the end of the night! The design came out exactly like the sketch, we could not be happier! I can't wait to eat my top tier!

Ramona · Married on 05/27/2018

May BVI Wedding

We had a great experience with Jacques for our May wedding at the Bedford Village Inn! Our wedding cake was delicious and absolutely gorgeous. We went in for a consultation prior to the wedding to taste a number of different flavors and fillings. We were looking for a "naked" cake and it was so easy to work with their staff to ensure it came out looking just like we imagined. They also worked directly with our florist to add some of our flowers directly to the cake. The cake arrived on time, and we had no issues with the delivery. We would highly recommend Jacque's for your wedding (or other event).

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2017

Jacques created our wedding cake and it was beautiful and so very delicious!!!

Jaymie · Married on 10/27/2017

I knew Jacques Fine European Pastries was the place to go for my dream wedding cake. Not only did it look amazing, it was delicious! I was able to show them a picture of what I was looking for and they nailed it! It was more beautiful than I expected. I still can't believe the décor they did on buttercream! That is talent! The tasting was so much fun - tons of flavors and filings to choose from. Their signature flavor was my favorite!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 23

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2017

For our wedding we wanted a half Batman half Harry Potter cake since that was our theme. Tammy went above and beyond in making that happen. Her excitement in this made us so happy cause we knew it wouldnt be easy and it would be different! Her sketches made us so excited to see it and when we got into our reception we were beyond impressed! Everyone commented on it and loved it! Also tasted delicious :)

Jacques Fine European Pastries 24
    Jacques Fine European Pastries 25

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

So happy with our wedding cake! Jacques did amazing capturing our idea for a cake and the flavors were amazing!!!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 26

Amelia · Married on 10/21/2017

We worked with Cathy, and she was great throughout the process. The tasting was delicious (soooo many combinations to choose from!), and Cathy worked with us to create a design that fit us and our wedding very well. She worked with our florist to insure the flowers on our cake were the same as the rest of the flowers at the venue. On the day of the wedding the cake was delivered seamlessly. It looked and tasted amazing! A couple of months later, guests are still commenting on how good it was.

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Jacque's pastry made us a wonderful cake for our wedding in October. I wanted to surprise my husband with a fondant Deadpool (since he loves superheroes), but not have it be the front and center focus of the cake. Jacque tucked Deadpool behind the flower and I really appreciated how he was noticeable, but did not take over the cake. We ordered red velvet and hazelnut and they were fantastic tasting! We can't wait to eat our anniversary cake topper!

Kayla · Married on 10/15/2017

I was very happy with my delicious wedding cake! It was EXACTLY what I wanted (minus one small detail - being a hidden Mickey somewhere on my cake) and the cake was so so so yummy. The tasting and appointment was very seemless and easy. They will make your vision come to life.

Adam · Married on 10/15/2017

Jacques cakes are amazing, it’s easy to see why they are so highly rated. They have gotten cake tastings down to a science, their organization made the entire experience stress free. Their designs are gorgeous, we would recommend Jacques for wedding cakes or any other occasion when you need to wow your friends. Note - the cake we received for our wedding day was much better tasting than what we sampled at the tasting. The cake was included with our venue (Stonehedge Inn and Spa) so we knew we were going to have it regardless, but just a note in case you’re a little disappointed after your tasting. The cake at our tasting was fine, but the one at our wedding was delicious! Everyone loved it.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

My cake turned out absolutely beautiful. They provided a sketch at the tasking but it looked even better than imagined. The cake was also very delicious. Many guests commented that they thought it was fake because the frosting was so smooth. I was very happy to enjoy all the leftovers after the wedding.

• Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 09/29/2017

The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. They were very helpful in adapting a pre-set design to suit us, and it was amazing. Everyone really enjoyed the cake, and the flavors were awesome.

Janet · Married on 09/17/2017

Jacques created an exquisitely beautiful and yummy tasting two-tier cake for our recent small wedding. They made wine-colored sugar orchids in varying shades to adorn the gold tinted buttercream frosting that topped each layer and spilled over the sides. We enjoyed tasting a selection of cake and filling flavors, including their new ginger and lemon option, during the ordering process. Tami quickly understood the look we were going for and made good suggestions to simplify the details for a classic yet stunning creation. Our cake was an extraordinary work-of-art and tasted as good as the birthday cakes my groom remembers from his childhood. Their friendly staff was extremely professional and efficient while processing our initial order, collecting the subsequent payment and delivering the finished product on the day of our event. We highly recommend Jacques!

Jacques Fine European Pastries 27