15 Reviews for Jacqueline Ward Images

15 Jacqueline Ward Images Reviews

Jackie, was AMAZING!! Beautiful pictures that captured the day!! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be happier with who we chose as our photographer. She took very unique shots as we didn't want just the typical posed shots and we have B&W as well as color images to chose from. The beach photos were so beautiful, full of color. Jackie was easy to work with too! Would recommend her!

Profile Picture rhonda, 4/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jackie exceeded all of my expectations even after she was recommended by several close friends and reading the glowing reviews. We had the good fortune of having our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding and reception photographed by her. My fiance was less than thrilled when he heard I had arranged a 2 hour engagement photo session. He just knew it would be awkward, cheesy and uncomfortable taking pictures with a stranger for that long. It only took him five minutes before he whispered in my ear that he was actually having FUN! Jackie is punctual, has great suggestions for shoot locations, posing, takes great candid shots and immediately puts you at ease. I was absolutely blown away by the results of all of our pictures. I know I'm completely biased but they're some of the best I've ever seen, which is exactly the point. She captured the joy, the silliness, caught the tender moments and provided pictures that will truly last a lifetime. I recommend Jacqueline Ward Images with the highest regard and hope to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Erica, 3/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You couldn't ask for a better photographer- Jackie is the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Carson, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful Jackie is to work with! She seems to know exactly what you want, and is one if the sweetest souls. Not only is she incredibly professional, nice, and attentive but have I mentioned how much of an AMAZING photographer she is!? Our wedding photos are stunning and absolutely breathtaking. She magically seemed to capture all of the emotions of the day in her beautiful shots, and my husband and I could not be happier with the end result! My friends also have raved about her beautiful photos (one of which models, takes professional pictures all of the time, and has VERY specific standards) and were absolutely shocked at Jackie's ability to capture so much beauty. I also was working within a very specific budget for my wedding and Jackie was more than willing to work with us on this and offer the best package for our needs. Did I mention how fun and nice she is? :) Seriously, if you are looking for a wedding or family photographer in the 30A, Destin, Panama City Beach area than look no further. Jackie doesn't know it yet, but we are hoping to book another photography session with her when we return to Alys Beach for our one year anniversary.

Profile Picture Amie, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy we chose Jacqueline Ward as our photographer for our wedding day. We had a very small wedding, only 9 people total at the ceremony, that called for a two hour photo shoot. Other photographers doubled their prices when they found out the shoot was for a wedding stating "wedding files cost more because they are a one-time thing, as opposed to families that work with us for multiple summers." Jacqueline did a beautiful job shooting my wedding without doubling the cost and gained a life long customer. She not only took fabulous photos but was very personable and made everyone comfortable. I highly recommend her for your wedding and or any other occasion!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn , 9/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie is fantastic!!! She captured the images of our special day in such a beautiful and special way. She took time to get to know us, foudn out what was most important to us, and produced images that we'll treasure for the rest of our lives. Everytime we look through the images, we're reminded of how happy we were that day to say our vows, start our new life together, and to share it with all of our favorite people. I'm so thankful that we found Jackie and I only wish we lived in Florida (we're in Chicago), so that Jackie could always be there to document the milestones of our family. Thank you so much Jackie for being so awesome to work with and for helping us remember the best day of our lives in such a beautiful way!!!! You are the best!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 8/27/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jackie is THE BEST! We were introduced to Jackie by our wedding planner (Christina from Fete Events) who had done many other events with her and knew what beautiful work she did. We live in Chicago and never had the opportunity to meet Jackie before the big day. She came so highly recommended that I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. She exceeded ALL our expectations. She was extremely warm, easy going and a pleasure to work with. She was great with my four year old daughter who was the flower girl. Jackie was great at keeping on schedule and capturing everything we hoped she would. Jackie posted about 30 teaser pics on her blog within a few days of the wedding and I was head over heels for the pictures but waited for all the pictures to come back to write my full review. The e-mail came today and I'm elated with how they all turned out! My husband was laid off for 15 of the 17 months we were engaged so price was a real concern when we were looking for a photographer. Jackie worked with us to customize a package that was in a range we were comfortable with and really listened to what we were looking for. Look no further for a great photographer!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/7/11, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jackie did a great job on our wedding pictures. I would recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/27/10, 1 Review
4.1

Jacqueline was very nice and professional. It took a little longer than she said to view the pictures but they were very good. We are pleased with her work.

Profile Picture Jaime , 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer Jacqueline Ward was amazing! From our first meeting with Jackie, we knew she was the right photographer to capture our day and she did not disappoint. During the months prior to the wedding she was there for any questions we had and even helped recommend other vendors in the area as we were having a destination wedding. The day of the ceremony, Jackie made the whole process so easy; she blended into the ceremony and reception and made sure we had the perfect pictures. The only trouble I had was deciding which pictures I wanted as there were so many good ones.

Jacqueline Ward Images exceeded all my expectations and I have gorgeous pictures from an absolutely perfect day. I will definitely use her again for any photography needs. Thanks Jackie, you were awesome!

Profile Picture Neil Ann, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Jackie!!!! She was such a pleasure to work with and made the experience effortless. Jackie too our engagement and wedding pics and they were fabulous. She worked with my fiance and I on what we needed and made us feel at ease.

Profile Picture Tenesha, 8/28/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Unfortunately, I first hired a con-artist photographer from the Destin area (Blu Chic Photography with Cyndi Parks) who I signed a contract with and paid in full...and then disappeared. So...that misfortune led me to Jackie. Jackie felt my pain and immediately tried to help in any way possible. Jackie was booked, so she tried to coordinate with another photographer to shoot our wedding pictures and then she would do the editing. She even offered us a really good price with her services since I had already lost so much money with the previous photographer. Jackie was not our photographer for the wedding because she was already booked, but I highly recommend her to anyone based on her professionalism and kindness! Jackie really did her best to help in a bad situation and her thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/24/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Jackie was amazing! She listened to exactly what we wanted and made sure she got the perfect shots. The pictures turned out amazing and captured the intimate details of our special day. The biggest problem we have now if deciding which pictures we want because there are so many to choose from. I would definitely recommend Jackie to any bride and groom. She is very easy-going, flexible, and will make sure she captures all the details of your wedding.

Profile Picture Kristan, 1/18/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very Professional and my pictures were fabulous!! Would highly recommend! She took the time to really understand what I wanted and was interested in !!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/17/08, 1 Review