34 Reviews for Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier

Natural Makeup (2)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Beyond happy to have had Jacqueline and her team perform their magic on my wedding day.

Photo for Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier Review
Photo for Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier Review
Profile Picture Carla, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacqueline was fantastic! She is amazing at what she does, and she was a pleasure to work with. Everyone loved my hair and makeup (as did I!) - thank you Jacqueline!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaqueline and her team made getting ready the morning of fun and relaxing. They did such an amazing job on the whole wedding parties hair and makeup!! Would recommend them to all my friends and family would have weddings coming up.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaqueline and her team were exceptional. They made myself, 9 bridesmaids, and mother look and feel absolutely beautiful. Hair and make-up were exquisite in every facet. They traveled to the wedding venue with everything needed and we had an amazing time getting ready! We would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I walked out of the salon on my wedding day glowing because I was in love with my hair and make-up; it was exactly what I wanted! All 11 of my girls looked gorgeous too; I couldn't have been happier with my overall experience!
If I ever had a question or concern, I felt comfortable reaching out and I always had an immediate response. 100% a place I would recommend!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Jacqueline Cicala beauty bridal atelier to anyone getting married in the area. Although I am sure their on location services are awesome, the atelier is a beautiful space and is more relaxing and comfortable than a conference room (which is the option for most venues). The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant to work with and did an outstanding job. It is really hard to please a group of 11 girls but they were able to! We all had hair and makeup done and they were very accommodating with last minute changes (addition of lashes and full makeup for some that signed up for 'just the eyes'). They were able to match the makeup style of every one of my girls and didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable/unlike themselves. There is no doubt in my mind that I made the right decision by choosing to have my hair and makeup done here. I wasn't the only one that was happy, everyone expressed how pleased they were with the services. Well priced, great service, excellent hair/makeup and a beautiful space... what more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very impressed with Jacqueline Cicala's salon. It was so cute, and the bridal salon was gorgeous! Jacqueline herself was so nice and so easy to work with, I immediately felt like she understood the look I wanted, while also listening to my mom's ideas. She was able to pull together a beautiful look that gave me the glamorous feeling I wanted and the natural look my mom liked. The salon is a small event for your bridesmaids before the wedding. The girls came and ate breakfast and shared mimosas. Outside there is a beautiful courtyard and the girls were able to hang outside there and wait, with large seven girl bridal party, I was able to use all the girls who were on staff that morning to work on the wedding party hair and makeup. I thought it was incredibly sweet that Jacqueline ordered extra black robes to ensure all the girls had one for the pictures. The day of the wedding I was SO impressed with what my bridesmaids hair and makeup came out like, I thought they did a beautiful job on everyone. I have been in weddings before and felt their work was truly beautiful in comparison. Jacqueline worked on my hair (bride) and my mom's, I liked my style even more than my trial, but I was truly impressed with how she did my mother's hair, my mom has short and thin hair so we struggled trying to figure out how it would work well in an updo, Jacqueline made it look like my mom had so much hair and was able to put it in a intricate elegant design. I was so impressed!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I couldn't be happier with the experience my bridal party and I had with Jacqueline and her team! From the trial to the wedding day, the process was seamless. My hair was perfect and I received endless compliments on the style. The entire bridal party looked stunning! We had the salon all to ourselves and followed our schedule exactly. There was zero stress involved. Nothing but an enjoyable and relaxing experience on my wedding day. Thank you Jacqueline and your amazing team!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am sooo glad I found Jacqueline for my wedding day. She took her time personalizing and trying different hair styles that complemented the shape of my face, veil, and dress which I would have never though of and looked great. My bridesmaids and I got complements during and weeks after the wedding. Jacqueline put my mind at ease because I knew I was in the best hands we had a fun time getting ready together with her which was priceless!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Wedding Party Makeup

Jackie and her team were wonderful on my wedding day. Friendly, professional and fun! Jackie did my hair and makeup and it came out stunning. I wanted a more natural look and got exactly that. My sister wanted something a little more vintage and Jackie's team did a great job. Thank you for making us look flawless on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Jacqueline and her team are amazing! They go above and beyond - especially Jackie herself. Not only is she a fantastic hair and makeup artist (my mom, bridesmaids and I got an infinite amount of compliments on our looks), she genuinely cares about her brides. I would recommend her ten million times over.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Jacqueline. She provided hair and makeup services for the bridal party. We made quite a few changes leading up to the wedding date and she was very accommodating.

Profile Picture User6934973, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jacqueline and her team are amazing! She took care of hair & makeup for my bridesmaids,mom and myself on my wedding day. She went above and beyond! We all got such great compliments the entire day/night. Jacqueline really helped make my day spectacular!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used "Looks we Create" by Jacqueline Cicala and had a very positive experience. I had a very large party (9 girls) and family members who needed to have both hair and make up done on my wedding day. The team worked with us closely and allowed everybody to have a good amount of time to be pampered. We did not feel rushed and all were very pleased with the outcome. Jackie personally did my hair and make up and I felt gorgeous on my big day, she listened to what I wanted and delivered above and beyond. I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jackie and her team arrived at my house first thing in the morning as planned. I had 16 girls in my party including myself. Everyone was ready on time with hair & makeup and the entire process was stress free. Each person was extremely happy with their look. Jackie and her staff are truly talented and professional artists.

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacqueline and Jade were helpful and professional from the start of the process until the very end. Coordinating scheduling went seamlessly for the initial hair and makeup consult as well as the early morning start to doing the bridal party's hair and make up as well as my mother's and my hair and make up on the actual day. Jacqueline sought my thoughts on what style and look I was going for and also provided her recommendations. One of my bridesmaids and I also enjoyed a relaxing blowout the night before at the salon, as we got ready for my rehearsal dinner. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She perfected my 1920's vintage look. I also used her and her amazing team for my bridal party and parents. Everyone was absolutely stunning and I never felt more beautiful. I still look at the pictures a year later in awe.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jackie and her team did our hair and makeup for my wedding on location at the Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge, NJ. Jackie was so professional throughout the whole process. From my trial through my wedding day, she listened to all of my needs and completely exceeded my expectations. She had the option for airbrush or conventional makeup, eyelashes, and they created any updo myself and my bridal party showed them. Would highly recommend them for any wedding or occasion!! Thank you Looks Blow Out team for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture julie, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've been getting my hair cut and colored by Jackie for a very long time and I can't say enough great things about her. I live in NYC and I travel back to NJ to have her do my hair because she's the only one I trust. So when I got engaged I knew she had to do my hair for my wedding day. Jackie, the second hair/makeup artist and her assistant all arrived on time, finished our hair and makeup exactly on time and did an amazing job. Jackie is an artist and made me look my best on my wedding day. I can't thank her enough and I would recommend her to everyone for their special day.

Profile Picture Becky, 12/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Looks for hair and make up for my wedding (myself, bridesmaids and mother of the groom). They were wonderful - Jacqueline opened the shop early for us and had us all out on time. The team was very friendly and receptive to my girls' opinions and requests as well. But most importantly everyone looked great!

Profile Picture User4143968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls from Look hair and make up were great. Friendly knowledgable and talented. My daughter and her wedding party's hair was beautifully done and she was very pleased as to how she looked and her girls looked. I would recommend look hair to friends and family because I know Look Hair would do a wonderful job for them.

Profile Picture User3897340, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the amazing blow out for my rehearsal to my wedding day. Jackie and her staff were absolutely AMAZING!! My wedding do was nothing short from beautiful and everything I could ask for! Xoxo

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I recommend Jacqueline and her skilled team with the HIGHEST ratings possible. The quality of service that I received was above and beyond. Jacqueline and her assistant did the hair and makeup for myself, my mother and bridesmaids for my wedding, and their work was impeccable. True professionals, they arrived early and finished with 30 minutes to spare - all without leaving a trace behind. Jacqueline is a skilled artist and perfectionist, and it shows in her flawless work. Our hair and makeup withstood heat, rain and tears. The compliments that I received were endless!

On top of it all, Jacqueline is an amazing person and she does beautiful work to make you feel absolutely stunning on your wedding day. Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Ailie, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jackie created my wedding hairstyle exactly how I had wanted it!

Profile Picture User3962173, 2+ years ago, 1 Review