Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier Reviews

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 5
Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 6
Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 7

Anne Sullivan · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you for making my day special!

A fabulous job for hair and makeup Jacqueline and her team did for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for services. Very professional and her experience shows in her work. Thank you again ladies for a wonderful experience!

Carla · Married on 01/21/2018

Beyond happy to have had Jacqueline and her team perform their magic on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 8
    Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 9

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Carla. It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. You looked absolutely stunning and have a beautiful family :) Love to all, xOxO Jacqueline

Ashley · Married on 12/22/2017

Jacqueline was fantastic! She is amazing at what she does, and she was a pleasure to work with. Everyone loved my hair and makeup (as did I!) - thank you Jacqueline!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your beautiful words. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! I wish you both lots of health & happiness :) Jacqueline xOxO

Cassie · Married on 12/02/2017

I had an absolutely fantastic experience with Jacqueline and her team for my December 2017 wedding. Her team hosted myself, 7 bridesmaids and the mothers of the bridge/groom for a very fun day of getting ready. Their team was highly accommodating and welcomed us bringing in catered food for breakfast/lunch as well as the requisite mimosas and getting-ready cocktails. My bridesmaids were looking for a variety of different styles/looks, and Jacqueline's team was able to seamlessly manage all of the requests and had everyone looking top-notch (pictures below!). Having been in several other weddings, I'm sensitive to the fact that sometimes artists' hear what they want to hear; this is absolutely NOT the case with Jacqueline's team - they listened to everyone's requests and everyone loved them! This was especially important/valuable to me as the bride, as I am someone who prefers a conservative look, and she and her team listened and took my feedback very much into account in the look they created. Regardless of what you are seeking for hair/makeup, I can't recommend this team highly enough - they are hospitable, fun and extremely committed to what they do!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 15
    Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 16
    Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 17

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Cassie and it was a pleasure and my honor to be a part of your special day! You looked stunningly beautiful:) I wish you both lots of health & happiness! Jacqueline xOxO

elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Jaqueline and her team made getting ready the morning of fun and relaxing. They did such an amazing job on the whole wedding parties hair and makeup!! Would recommend them to all my friends and family would have weddings coming up.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your kind words. You looked absolutely beautiful and it was my honor to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again to you both and we wish you lots of health and happiness. Happy Holiday's! Jacqueline xoxo

Christina · Married on 11/05/2017

Jaqueline and her team were exceptional. They made myself, 9 bridesmaids, and mother look and feel absolutely beautiful. Hair and make-up were exquisite in every facet. They traveled to the wedding venue with everything needed and we had an amazing time getting ready! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was a pleasure and yes all of you looked stunning! You have a beautiful family and we wish you both lots of health and happiness. Jacqueline xoxo

Krista · Married on 10/20/2017

I walked out of the salon on my wedding day glowing because I was in love with my hair and make-up; it was exactly what I wanted! All 11 of my girls looked gorgeous too; I couldn't have been happier with my overall experience!
    If I ever had a question or concern, I felt comfortable reaching out and I always had an immediate response. 100% a place I would recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hi Krista, Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again being a newly wed =) Jacqueline

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2017

Bridal Party Hair & Make-Up

I chose Jacqueline’s salon for my big day and it was a success. During the hair and make-up trials, Jacqueline was very receptive to feedback and the vision that I was seeking. On the day of the wedding, everything was executed smoothly and it was such a nice environment to be in with my bridesmaids. She made us all feel comfortable and made sure that everything was on or ahead of schedule.

I would recommend this salon to my friends.

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier 18

Julie · Married on 07/22/2017

I would highly recommend Jacqueline Cicala beauty bridal atelier to anyone getting married in the area. Although I am sure their on location services are awesome, the atelier is a beautiful space and is more relaxing and comfortable than a conference room (which is the option for most venues). The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant to work with and did an outstanding job. It is really hard to please a group of 11 girls but they were able to! We all had hair and makeup done and they were very accommodating with last minute changes (addition of lashes and full makeup for some that signed up for 'just the eyes'). They were able to match the makeup style of every one of my girls and didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable/unlike themselves. There is no doubt in my mind that I made the right decision by choosing to have my hair and makeup done here. I wasn't the only one that was happy, everyone expressed how pleased they were with the services. Well priced, great service, excellent hair/makeup and a beautiful space... what more could you ask for?

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for your kind words. It was our pleasure and privilege to be a part of your wedding day. You were such a beautiful bride and I cannot wait to see your photographs :) Jacqueline

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

I was very impressed with Jacqueline Cicala's salon. It was so cute, and the bridal salon was gorgeous! Jacqueline herself was so nice and so easy to work with, I immediately felt like she understood the look I wanted, while also listening to my mom's ideas. She was able to pull together a beautiful look that gave me the glamorous feeling I wanted and the natural look my mom liked. The salon is a small event for your bridesmaids before the wedding. The girls came and ate breakfast and shared mimosas. Outside there is a beautiful courtyard and the girls were able to hang outside there and wait, with large seven girl bridal party, I was able to use all the girls who were on staff that morning to work on the wedding party hair and makeup. I thought it was incredibly sweet that Jacqueline ordered extra black robes to ensure all the girls had one for the pictures. The day of the wedding I was SO impressed with what my bridesmaids hair and makeup came out like, I thought they did a beautiful job on everyone. I have been in weddings before and felt their work was truly beautiful in comparison. Jacqueline worked on my hair (bride) and my mom's, I liked my style even more than my trial, but I was truly impressed with how she did my mother's hair, my mom has short and thin hair so we struggled trying to figure out how it would work well in an updo, Jacqueline made it look like my mom had so much hair and was able to put it in a intricate elegant design. I was so impressed!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hi Christina, Thank you so much for your beautiful words. It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. You and your bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to see your photograph's! Congratulations again and enjoy the rest of your summer, Jacqueline

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

I couldn't be happier with the experience my bridal party and I had with Jacqueline and her team! From the trial to the wedding day, the process was seamless. My hair was perfect and I received endless compliments on the style. The entire bridal party looked stunning! We had the salon all to ourselves and followed our schedule exactly. There was zero stress involved. Nothing but an enjoyable and relaxing experience on my wedding day. Thank you Jacqueline and your amazing team!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your wonderful and kind words. It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. Have fun in Hawaii :)

Julia · Married on 04/09/2017

I am sooo glad I found Jacqueline for my wedding day. She took her time personalizing and trying different hair styles that complemented the shape of my face, veil, and dress which I would have never though of and looked great. My bridesmaids and I got complements during and weeks after the wedding. Jacqueline put my mind at ease because I knew I was in the best hands we had a fun time getting ready together with her which was priceless!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Julia, you looked absolutely stunning! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! You have a beautiful family :) Have a great summer!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/26/2016

Jackie and her team were wonderful on my wedding day. Friendly, professional and fun! Jackie did my hair and makeup and it came out stunning. I wanted a more natural look and got exactly that. My sister wanted something a little more vintage and Jackie's team did a great job. Thank you for making us look flawless on my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Allison, likewise, it was a great experience to work with you and your lovely wedding party. Have fun and many years of happiness

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

Jacqueline and her team are amazing! They go above and beyond - especially Jackie herself. Not only is she a fantastic hair and makeup artist (my mom, bridesmaids and I got an infinite amount of compliments on our looks), she genuinely cares about her brides. I would recommend her ten million times over.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Dear Lisa, i had a lovely time working with you and your beautiful wedding party, you made my job very easy, since the very first day! It was an honor for me to expend your very special day with you, I wish you and your husband many years of happiness and I hope to see you soon, ENJOY your honeymoon:) I can not wait to see your pictures.

I highly recommend Jacqueline. She provided hair and makeup services for the bridal party. We made quite a few changes leading up to the wedding date and she was very accommodating.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you very much for your great review, I wish you many years of happiness!

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2016

Jacqueline and her team are amazing! She took care of hair & makeup for my bridesmaids,mom and myself on my wedding day. She went above and beyond! We all got such great compliments the entire day/night. Jacqueline really helped make my day spectacular!

Meghan · Married on 09/26/2015

I used "Looks we Create" by Jacqueline Cicala and had a very positive experience. I had a very large party (9 girls) and family members who needed to have both hair and make up done on my wedding day. The team worked with us closely and allowed everybody to have a good amount of time to be pampered. We did not feel rushed and all were very pleased with the outcome. Jackie personally did my hair and make up and I felt gorgeous on my big day, she listened to what I wanted and delivered above and beyond. I highly recommend them!!!

Margaret · Married on 06/20/2015

Jackie and her team arrived at my house first thing in the morning as planned. I had 16 girls in my party including myself. Everyone was ready on time with hair & makeup and the entire process was stress free. Each person was extremely happy with their look. Jackie and her staff are truly talented and professional artists.

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2014

Jacqueline and Jade were helpful and professional from the start of the process until the very end. Coordinating scheduling went seamlessly for the initial hair and makeup consult as well as the early morning start to doing the bridal party's hair and make up as well as my mother's and my hair and make up on the actual day. Jacqueline sought my thoughts on what style and look I was going for and also provided her recommendations. One of my bridesmaids and I also enjoyed a relaxing blowout the night before at the salon, as we got ready for my rehearsal dinner. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jacqueline Cicala Beauty Bridal Atelier's reply:

Dear Danielle, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. Have a wonderful summer :) Jacqueline

Nicole · Married on 07/05/2014

She perfected my 1920's vintage look. I also used her and her amazing team for my bridal party and parents. Everyone was absolutely stunning and I never felt more beautiful. I still look at the pictures a year later in awe.

Jackie and her team did our hair and makeup for my wedding on location at the Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge, NJ. Jackie was so professional throughout the whole process. From my trial through my wedding day, she listened to all of my needs and completely exceeded my expectations. She had the option for airbrush or conventional makeup, eyelashes, and they created any updo myself and my bridal party showed them. Would highly recommend them for any wedding or occasion!! Thank you Looks Blow Out team for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Becky · Married on 12/31/2013

I've been getting my hair cut and colored by Jackie for a very long time and I can't say enough great things about her. I live in NYC and I travel back to NJ to have her do my hair because she's the only one I trust. So when I got engaged I knew she had to do my hair for my wedding day. Jackie, the second hair/makeup artist and her assistant all arrived on time, finished our hair and makeup exactly on time and did an amazing job. Jackie is an artist and made me look my best on my wedding day. I can't thank her enough and I would recommend her to everyone for their special day.

I used Looks for hair and make up for my wedding (myself, bridesmaids and mother of the groom). They were wonderful - Jacqueline opened the shop early for us and had us all out on time. The team was very friendly and receptive to my girls' opinions and requests as well. But most importantly everyone looked great!

The girls from Look hair and make up were great. Friendly knowledgable and talented. My daughter and her wedding party's hair was beautifully done and she was very pleased as to how she looked and her girls looked. I would recommend look hair to friends and family because I know Look Hair would do a wonderful job for them.