Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kara L. Married on 02/18/2022

Highly recommend!

Jacqueline was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her. She did my makeup, my moms, my bridesmaids and managed to fit in my grandma last minute! She was flexible, easy going, personable and beyond talented. I knew I loved her looks on Instagram but exceeded my expectations when I saw the incredible work she did on all of us that day. It lasted all night and came out in pictures perfectly. Thank you again for making me feel and look beautiful on our special day!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Kara!! You were a stunning bride! A pleasure working with your whole group! Appreciate the feedback 🤍🤍
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further!! Jacqueline is the BEST!

Jacquline is AMAZING! She did mine and my sisters makeup for our cousins wedding and we looked flawless!! The wedding was in mid-July and our makeup lasted all day and night though laughing, dancing, crying and sweating!! I highly recommend! I actually just booked her for MY wedding and I CAN NOT wait to see what magic she pulls out of her sleeve this time!! You will not be disappointed!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you SO much Victoria for this review!!! I absolutely love working with you!!! I appreciate it!!! Xoxox
    Jena L. Married on 07/25/2021

Jacqueline is amazing!

Jacqueline did my makeup for my engagement photoshoot, and I couldn't have been happier with the result! I actually had already booked another makeup arist, but decided to go with Jacquelie after seeing her portfolio. Her studio is fantastic, she made me feel so comfortable throughout the process. The makeup lasted all throughout the night even in the July heat. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christina R. Married on 07/24/2021

Jacqueline is amazing!!!

When choosing to have a destination wedding, I wanted to make sure to find a makeup artist I was comfortable with. After doing some research in the area I knew my best bet was to have someone travel. Jacqueline was so easy to work with from day one and her travel fees were so reasonable. Her work clearly spoke for herself so I booked without hesitation! I am so glad I did because she delivered in so much more! She is so talented and brought my vision to life! Not only did I feel beautiful and confident, but my whole bridal party looked amazing!!! I am so thankful I found her and highly recommend!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Christina!!! You were the most beautiful bride and bridal parry!!! Really appreciate the review 💕💕💕
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't Wait - Jacqueline is the best of the best!

Seriously do not wait on this!! Jacqueline is the best of the best and was phenomenal every step of the way. I found out about Jacqui when my sister used her for her wedding and booked her that same week because of how good she is. Jacqui is professional, knowledgeable, talented, and overall just an awesome human being. She makes you feel so comfortable and is so sweet! I recommend and rave about her to everyone I know!!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

So sweet of you thank you so much Julie!! You were the most unbelievably stunning bride!! I hope we meet again 💖💖 congratulations!!
    Brittney B. Married on 04/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The ONLY makeup artist to consider !

Jackie is by far the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. My wedding was this passed Thursday, 4/8/21, and to say her work is perfect is an understatement. Jackie makes your skin look absolutely flawless while still looking natural and not overdone. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does - her technique and knowledge is incredible. She was the first vendor I booked. Our friend group has used Jackie for every one of our weddings since 2017! Do not look any further - book her ASAP

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful!! You have no idea how much I appreciate you!! 💖💖💖 I cannot wait to work together again!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 11/06/2020

Amanda Scaccianoce

Jackie will easily be my first choice for parties and formal affairs moving forward. Responsive, flexible, the sweetest ever, and does the most amazing makeup. I highly recommend!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you SO much Amanda! You are the most gorgeous bride!! both times around 😁 I absolutely loved working with you!! You’re the best! 💖
  • Sharlene
    Sharlene M. Married on 10/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My prayers have been answered!

Contracting Jacqueline as my makeup artist for my wedding in October 2020 was one of the best vendor decisions I ever made! She is sweet, humble, and extremely professional. She is also punctual which is a HUGE plus in my book!

From day one I told her I did not want traditional bridal makeup. I was very adamant that I wanted full glam. I made it very clear that I wanted my highlight to blind my soon to be husband as I walked down the isle, I wanted to glow like the star that I am. I put a lot of pressure on her and told her she had to make the makeup gods proud.....and that's exactly what she did. I looked STUNNING in my trial and PERFECT on my wedding day.

Besides making me look better than half the celebrities in this word. What stood out to me with Jacqueline was her time management. I booked services for myself and 5 of my ladies and O.M.G., the day of the wedding she was calm, collected, and had us all ready a few minutes before the photographers came. Until Jacqueline, I have never met a makeup artist that did not have to rush because they were not on schedule. She is a total gem!

I also booked her for an additional 8 hours of touch up services. But let me tell you......she did wayyyyy more than makeup touch ups. She helped my maid of honor button the million buttons on my dress, helped numerous times to tighten my huge petticoat, and even offered to help hold my dress while I used the bathroom! As a 5ft bride with a huge ball gown and train it was not an easy task to deny her offer to assist. But the thought meant a lot to me. She's the kind of woman you want to have over for girls night, or even make the godmother of your children that's how great she is lol.

Anyways, I'm going to stop typing now and will end this with saying I HIGHLY recommend Jacqueline for all things relating to makeup. I will definitely hire her again!!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Sharlene, I am almost in tears this was so unbelievably thoughtful and kind! Thank you so much it means a lot! You are an angel!! I hope to see you much more in the future 💓💓💓💓
    Mary K. Married on 09/06/2020

The best make up

She did absolutely amazing work from the trial to the day of for myself, and my entire bridal party. It was glam, but also natural glam where it was clear it was a special day & we all felt beautiful, but still looked normal. She is very talented, and also was a pleasure to work with as i had a million questions leading up to it and this was all very last minute due to postponement re: COVID. She was truly amazing to work with, showed up on time and for an early 530 AM start, and kept on schedule which is crucial the day of. She was easy to work with. She also offered airbrush which helped everyone's make up stay on all day , and it was a muggy, warm and long day. HIGHLY recommend.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Mary, you are the kindest soul! Thank you SOO much for this. I hope we can work together again in the future, congratulations!!! Xoxo
  • Joan
    Joan M. Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must have vendor for your wedding!!!

I cannot describe enough how amazing Jacqui's work is. I had bridesmaids tell me that they have never liked their make up for a wedding before until my wedding. She was the first vendor I booked for my wedding because after seeing her work for my cousin's wedding, I knew I had to have her do my make up for my wedding as well! I have been in multiple weddings and never has anyone compared to Jacqui's work. She is prompt, professional, and friendly. You will not be disappointed with choosing Jacqui for your wedding day make up.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

One of the most fun and beautiful brides ever!! Loved this bridal party. Thank you so much Joan I hope I get to work with you again soon! XO
    Jessica R. Married on 01/19/2020

Jacqui Adevai

I had the luxury of having Jacqui do my makeup for multiple occasions. She is beyond talented. She is someone who is incredibly knowledgeable in her craft and she is always willing to listen and create whatever requested. She is personable and simply a delight to be around. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!! You are such an angel 💕💕 I cannot wait to work with you again soon! Xoxo
    Melanie Married on 01/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing experience every time!

Jacqui has done my make up for multiple occasions and every time it has been PERFECT. Her work is always seamless. She truly listens to what you want, uses high quality product that lasts forever and on top of it all, she is such a fun, friendly person to have around while getting done up! I would recommend her a million times over.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Melanie thank you so much for this review!! It means so much to me!! You are a beauty and I hope I see you soon xoxo
    Laura C. Married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Jacqueline (Jacqui) was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only did she do phenomenal bridal makeup (see photos!), but she also covered two large tattoos on my ribcage that I didn’t want showing through my tattoo-effect dress on the big day. Both stayed all night and I didn’t need a touch up once!

On top of that, my husband got stitches above his eye 48 hours before the wedding, and she was able to cover them flawlessly with makeup. She literally saved the day!

I couldn’t recommend Jacqueline more for any bridal needs (and beyond!).

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

You are a beyond GORGEOUS bride!! Thank you for this amazing review and congratulations my love!! 💕💕🎉🎉🎉
    Margalit K. Married on 12/08/2019

Fantastic Makeup Artist

Jacquelyn was a dream to work with. She brought my exact vision to life and worked with me until I felt fully confident in my bridal look, easing all my pre-wedding jitters. Jacquelyn stayed the entire night to give me peace of mind that my makeup would look flawless throughout. Honestly, she did such a good job that my makeup barely moved and her touch ups were minimal. I highly recommend working with Jacquelyn, I felt stunning and supported!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Margaret thank you SO much for this review!! I adored working with you, you looked so gorgeous on your wedding day!! Xoxo
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/16/2019

Hire her now

Jacqueline did an amazing job with mine and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding! I knew I would be picky in choosing a makeup artist because of my own love for the art, but when I saw Jacqueline's work through instagram I was definitely impressed! She was so great during the trial and incredibly kind (you don't realize how valuable that is until you're sitting in the chair for a long period of time lol). The day of, she did NINE PEOPLE ALL BY HERSELF. And everyone was stunning! I've never felt so beautiful! Thank you Jacqueline!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Wow thank you so much Alyssa!! You are the most beautiful in and out such a pleasure to be apart of your day!! Xoxo
    Mary-Kate M. Married on 11/10/2019

Phenomenal

Not sure where to start, but Jackie was the most incredible make up artist. I did not do a trial with her, I booked her based on her previous work. She did not disappoint, the make up lasted from 6am-3am. I continue to get compliments and Inquiries about who did my make up for my wedding. She was also the sweetest, kindest, person and I would recommend her to any having a special event.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you sooo much Mary-Kate!! 💓 You are so beyond stunning in and out, a dream bride!! it was a pleasure!! Xoxo
    Shannon Married on 11/08/2019

Beyond Incredible!

Jacqueline was my makeup artist for my wedding this past October and that is when I began to refer to her as a face angel! She did myself, my mom, my mil, and my 5 bridesmaids perfectly. She listened to each and every one of us and did the most perfect looks on all of us! We never felt more beautiful. Not only is she an amazing artist, but she was so easy to work with, kind, prompt, and professional!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Shannon you are the sweetest and you have an angel face! Loved working with you. Thank you so much! Xoxo
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/12/2019

Undoubtedly fantastic experience

Words cannot describe the level of satisfaction for Jacqueline’s services on the day of my wedding! She made me feel so relaxed and slayeddd my face. I am VERY picky with my makeup and my brows and WOW did she far exceeds my expectations. My girls looked flawless as well! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you SO much Christina! Your makeup was easily the most fun to do and you are the sweetest most beautiful bride! Xoxo
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 10/05/2019

Flawless & Perfection

Let me start by saying Jacqui has been a friend for a long time and I knew I did not want anyone but her doing my makeup for my wedding! I have been following her makeup for years! She was very professional and sweet from the trial to the wedding day itself. I had a lot of bridesmaids and she was no short or amazing on every single girl and was even early! my make up stayed all night and did not go anywhere, I was so very impressed and happy with her services. I will be telling everyone that they should be using her for their special day.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte E. Married on 09/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievably talented and professional artist!

Jacqueline did my makeup and 5 of my bridesmaids for my wedding 9/29/19. I am a hair/makeup artist myself and SUPER picky about my makeup and she is the only artist I’ve let touch my face in years! Everything was flawless and lasted all day, it still looked just as fresh at end of the night as it did for my first look! She also so pleasant, positive and fun to have around during the whole getting ready process, trust me she is worth every penny!!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Char you are such a gorgeous bride I can’t handle it!! Thank you so much for this review!! Can’t wait to work together again 💕💕💕
    Jessica Married on 09/28/2019

Best Wedding Makeup Artist in the Industry! Dont go anywhere else

There aren't enough words to describe how incredibly gifted and talented of an artist Jackie is. I had the privilege of having Jackie do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. I searched high and low and I am very picky in which I looked at several makeup artists- even celebrity makeup artists and hands down and when Jackie did my trial I booked her IMMEDIATELY. Jackie made me not only look gorgeous she was able to nail the look I wanted and I still looked like myself. She is thorough and really analyzed my face and features and used the right makeup to bring out my features. She is really gentle on the face and patient and one of the kindest fun-loving people I have ever met. I would never trust my face with anyone else. Jackie is truly the BEST and my forever makeup artist.
    Lj Married on 09/28/2019

Totally Flawless

Honestly, hire this incredible, talented soul. You won’t have to stress about your makeup for a second. Jacqueline did my makeup for my wedding along with 6 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked like the absolute best version of themselves, and all the girls raved about how much they loved working with her. We had some wearing airbrush and some in traditional makeup, everyone in lashes, we were ready *early*, and everyone was the image of perfection all night. She replies to questions right away, communicates with you as you’re planning, shows up early, and is seriously a joy to work with. I have recommended her to several friends and would hire her again for event makeup in a second. Truly flawless.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Lindsay, my dream bride!! Thank you for your kind words you have no idea how much it means!! I hope I see you again very soon. Xoxo 💓
    Lex R. Married on 08/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best experience with the best makeup artist!

If you are looking for THE BEST makeup artist- look no further! Jacqui is extremely talented at what she does and makes all the faces she works on feel the best they ever have. She did my face for two weddings I was in. She was professional and timely. I told her I wish I had her with me for every event. She had done my
    Makeup first thing in the morning on a very hot day and it looked just as beautiful the NEXT day! She made the entire experience flawless and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any/all brides!
  • Kylie
    Kylie J. Married on 08/02/2019

Makeup Master!

Jacqueline is AMAZING. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day. I got airbrush and felt my skin looked so flawless especially for all of those photos on a hot August day! She recreated exactly what I was looking for and also made each one of my bridesmaids look amazing (and there was a lot to please) do not hesitate in booking her for your next event!!!!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

The coolest most gorgeous bride!! Kylie thank you SO much, you were an absolute dream to glam and work with!! Xoxo
illustration stars