Jaclyn Paige Photography Reviews

17 | Knoxville, TN

17 Reviews for Jaclyn Paige Photography

Linda · Married on 08/25/2013

Jaclyn Paige Photography was phenomenal! She is SO responsive to the customer-you will know exactly what you are paying, what you are getting and her photography is incredible. Their website is easy to navigate-pictures from all kinds of events are there (weddings, birthdays, graduation, etc) and their prices are online too. You don't have to call or wonder-everything is there for you to see. We added an extra hour of shooting while AT the wedding. Their indoor pictures were as wonderful as the outdoor ones-and it's hard to get good dancing pictures with strobe lighting or in the dark but she and her husband did it. A sneak preview group of pictures will be up on her website by the Wednesday after the wedding-you can post them on facebook for all to see. The entire group of pictures are up the following week. After the wedding all the wedding pictures are nicely grouped in folders for friends and family to see-the rehearsal, the preparation, the ceremony, the reception. You don't have to sift through 1,000 pictures trying to find you and your long lost cousin! All and all they were delightful to work with-her husband joins her so you have two photographers at work. Ours was a destination wedding so I did not know them and did not know people to ask who they used but after being impressed with their website Jaclyn agreed to meet us at a Starbucks in Knoxville so we could meet each other and chat and that sealed the deal! Very professional and better yet-great photography-and isn't that what you really want?

Alyson · Married on 05/10/2013

Jaclyn and her husband Josh are wonderful to work with. They did our wedding pictures as well as our engagement pictures. We were definitely happy and impressed with both! They are very easy and fun to work with and they have great eyes for unique shots. They really capture who you are in your pictures. Great value as well in regards to their packages.

Mariannina · Married on 11/10/2012

Jaclyn and Joshua are awesome! They are prompt, fun, and do not overwhelm you. I was worried I would feel like a photographer was always in my face and I would act differently, but they do an amazing job of being present without being annoying. They love their job and it shows as well!

If you need a photographer, I definitely recommend JP photography!!!

Allie · Married on 09/22/2012

Jaclyn (and Joshua) went above and beyond my expectations and my husband and I couldn't be happier!! She was willing to try any and all photo ideas I had, and they came out wonderfully! She was helpful with the schedule for the day of and the location of certain pictures. She had the most reasonable prices and even added in a few extra perks! I wish I lived closer to Knoxville, as I'd love to work with her in the future! I think she had as much fun as we did :)
    Also, very impressed by how fast the pictures were done!! I expected it to take a while to get the hundreds of pictures, from what I had heard from other brides. But she had 25 up on her blog the week after, and ALL of them the next week?! Very impressed by how fast and skilled she is :) Would highly recommend her business to any bride wanting a professional, organized, creative, and reliable photographer!

Jaclyn did my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. She and her husband do an amazing job, they are professional and pleasant to be around.

Laura · Married on 05/27/2012

Jaclyn and Joshua really put us at ease on our wedding day. They fit very easily among our many friends and family that we wanted to include in our pictures. I even accidentally sent them to the wrong address to start the day, and it was all soon forgotten with a quick phone call! I couldn't have found a better team to spend the day with us! Jaclyn really orchestrates beautiful and natural looking pictures. Thanks guys!!

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2012

Very professional! Exceptional prices! Includes all pictures taken on disk! Stayed the entire day (preparation through leaving reception)! The pictures are amazing! Every moment and more was captured!

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2012

Jaclyn and her husband were extremely easy to work with despite less than ideal shooting conditions at the wedding (weather). They were both very patient in taking all the photos we asked of them and were discrete during the ceremony. The final product turned out beautifully. We highly recommend them to others!

Jhounna · Married on 03/03/2012

I highly recommend Jaclyn for any bride to be. Jacyln and her husband, Joshua, were wonderful people to work with. The pictures were very profesional. They were easy to work with and thoughtful with the different poses that my daughter, Hannah, wanted. They took special time and effort for this special day. Thank you Jaclyn for making this day special for my daughter, Hannah!!!

Brandon · Married on 09/17/2011

Jaclyn and Joshua arrived promptly when they said they would. From the moment they arrived they made us feel right at home with them. They were alot of fun, took beautiful pictures, and helped get rid of any last minute nerves. Jaclyn and Joshua were very flexable with the pictures, they took all our ideas into consideration. They captured our wedding beautifully, and when we begin our family we will be sure to have our pictures done with them again. I would without a doubt recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thank you Jaclyn Paige Photography for capturing our wedding and making it into beautiful memories that we will cherish forever.

-Erin and Brandon Monroe

Alicia · Married on 08/20/2011

Jaclyn did a wonderful job at our wedding! She made sure to include the poses we really wanted. She also made everything fun and relaxed for everyone! Great job thank you Jaclyn and Josh!
    Alicia and Shawn Lim

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2010

We were thrilled with the service we received. They were extremely professional from the beginning to the end. Our pictures are beautiful. We had them all day and Jaclyn really helped me with some great photo ideas since I didn't really know exactly what I wanted. They interacted so well with the guests and bridal party, everyone was very impressed. We got so much for the money and I would recommend to anyone. We were just very pleased with the whole experience.

Tabitha · Married on 06/26/2010

We absolutely LOVED Jaclyn and Joshua! They did fantastic work and have great personalities. We felt comfortable the whole time we were working with them! We were never asked to do anything that made us uncomfortable. Our happiness was their priority and We truly liked them professionally and personally. They will always have a reference in us!

Jamie · Married on 06/20/2010

For those in the Knoxville area, Jaclyn is who you should use. We could not be happier with the work she did for our wedding in June. Her photos are beautiful and she takes the time to capture all of those special moments that might otherwise get missed. Her husband Joshua helps her out on most shoots so you have two photographers getting multiple angles and different moments. They were a pleasure to work with and made our day even more special. They were also very unobtrusive and very creative.

Our wedding was just outside of Gatlinburg for those looking for someone for a destination wedding. I only wish they were closer to where we are from so we could recommend more family and friends to them.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/12/2010

Jaclyn was absolutely wonderful. She was so positive, upbeat, and worked with us to get the package of photographs we really wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer. Our photos turned out to be lovely, and everyone at our wedding loved them just as much as we did.

Kristina · Married on 03/14/2015

The moment I met with Jaclyn I knew she was my photographer! She has been super easy to work with and has quality products and prices that are great for a professional photographer! I'm so glad that I found Jaclyn when I did!

Sara · Married on 09/28/2013

Jaclyn and her husband, Joshua, were wonderful. They were fun, yet professional. Jaclyn responds to email very quickly and answers any & all questions you might have. The quality of her work is fantastic, and you get TWO photographers for a very reasonable deal (without having to sacrifice qualitty). She put up with my crazy family and deserves a gold medal for that alone!

I highly recommend her & her services! She was a pleasure to work with!