Jackson Signature Photography Reviews

42 Reviews for Jackson Signature Photography

Jackson Signature Photography 1
Jackson Signature Photography 2
Jackson Signature Photography 3

The Jacksons-- TJZ Photography--was an awesome choice for our wedding, Tiffany and Aaron are a great team, and the benefit it that you are getting two photographers to capture your event, this was especially helpful in shooting the bridal and groom portraits, especially in the interest of time. They are calm, organized, and experiences. These are welcome attributes on a wedding day, which is hectic and somewhat of a blur. Thankfully, I have beautiful photos that I can look at now, which will always help me to remember our special day!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

They are very easy to work with, and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 07/13/2013

Out of everyone my husband and I worked with throughout the wedding planning process, Tiffany was hands down the best! She is incredibly approachable, professional, helpful, and does amazing work! She was always happy to answer questions and give advise when asked, and answered emails and phone calls quickly. We both felt comfortable with Tiffany and Aaron taking pictures, and they made the process so fun! They're a fresh couple with great ideas who helped make our wedding a smooth and stress free success! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2013

We would choose TJZ creations again and again if given the chance! We look forward to turning to them for any and all of our future photography needs! Tiffany was attentive and professional from the beginning, she built a great rapport with us, giving us the trust we needed to have to make our wedding day flow flawlessly! She gave us photographs that we can cherish for a lifetime, she has a true gift!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

I would reccomend TJZ Creations to anyone looking for a personalized photography experience! Tiffany was with us every step of the way and we built a trusting relationship with her and she made our day run smoothly and now we have precious photos to remember our day that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Tiffany and her husband Aaron (who helped out for the day) were very professional and took every picture we could have possibly wanted! They seemed like they were everywhere, capturing every important moment until the end of the evening. They exceeded our expectations! (Tiffany even came to my rescue a few days before the wedding by providing me with some beauty tips to help heal/mask a burn mark I had acquired on my face from a curling iron.) One of the best experiences with a vendor we have ever had! I would recommend them to anyone for anything! Weddings, senior portraits, expecting mothers, infant photos, etc... You name it! She does it, and with more class than you could ever imagine!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/30/2013

What can I say about TJZ Creations? Tiffany and her husband, Aaron, were absolutely wonderful to work with! She is so creative and fun. I was able to be calm on my wedding day and she handled everything. She knew exactly how we should pose and was so quick to get our family portraits taken, etc. I have had so many compliments on our wedding photos, as well as our engagement photos. We are always spreading the wonderful news of TJZ Creations. Tiffany is so talented and such a blessing to us! We couldn't be happier with everything she did for us on our wedding day and the many planning phone calls beforehand. If you're looking for a terrific photographer, with a wonderful sidekick (her husband), then call Tiffany! She books fast, but is always flexible with trying to make things work for you. She wants you to have the most special and gorgeous day...and her photographs say it all. Thank you again for everything you have done for us! We love you!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Tiffany did such an amazing job on our wedding photos! A wonderful and bubbly personality. She really should be a wedding planner also with the way she made everything flow that day. From coordinating with the DJ to just telling me what I needed to do or be, she was truly a huge help. Not to mention the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! When I got my photo album, it was reliving our special day all Over again..I couldn't stop looking at it!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Kim · Married on 08/04/2012

Wow... That is all I can say! My wedding pictures were beautiful. Tiffany and Ellen captured every perfect moment and my wedding night she put up pictures on Facebook. My proofs were also available in a timely manner and my friends and family were able to log in and look at them.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2012

Our photographers were awesome! They were very professional and helpful in planning our wedding. They arrived early and ready to take pictures and stayed late. They even dressed to match our wedding colors. They came prepared with a wedding travel kit which was great! The value is so much better than other photographers in our area. Loved them!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Jilian · Married on 07/06/2012

TJZ Creations was absolutely wonderful! I booked Tiffany as my wedding photographer after attending a friend's wedding and viewing the couple's photos. She was extremely easy to work with and makes it all about you! Each time we met at the studio, she provided us with refreshments and cute, little cupcakes or snacks while we discussed the planning process. TJZ Creations offers a variety of packages that are affordable and creative. Tiffany devotes her time strictly to you and customizes your photography to meet your individual wants and needs. The whole process is well thought out and organized down to every detail. I was very pleased with the planning process, engagement and wedding photos, and even the ordering process. I couldn't believe how fast I got to view my wedding photos! Personally, I am a very particular person and have high standards of what I want and like. TJZ Creations did an awesome job of meeting my expectations. I can't think of one thing that I was dissatisfied with. I would highly recommend TJZ creations to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2012

Tiffany was the best photographer we could have asked for. She was so easy to work with and even my family commented on how well she interacted with everyone involved with the wedding. The pictures turned out AMAZING! Her prices are a great deal for the quality of work you will receive. Thanks Tiffany!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Amy · Married on 10/02/2010

Such a joy to have around! Her pictures turned out beautiful and are very creative. I had a lot of fun with her at my wedding. There were many choices of pictures to go through. Love it!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2010

Tiffany was a blessing to have around. She was there early and stayed a little over to make sure she gave us exactly what we wanted. Her personality was just like her pictures, beautiful and professional. The price was great and after meeting her we knew she was the one. She is the only person we will use for photos now.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Kristy · Married on 09/04/2010

Tiffany was a great photographer! She was energetic, got all the shots we wanted, and they turned out beautiful! Her prices were so great compared to other photographers, for extrememly high quality! She was quick to respond to any questions or requests, she was able to capture many special moments and artistic images, and she was very nice and professional. If I ever need a photographer again, I will go straight to her, and I recommend her to anyone who wants a nice, professional, high-quality-producing photographer at a great price!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Tjz went above and beyond on our wedding day. Helping my family members, coordinating with the DJ and responding quickly to our requests. We even received our photo viewing session days before we were promised.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

They did amazing work! The results were even better than we imagined! Very responsive and helped us adhere to the timeline the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2016