Jacks Graphics Invitations + Design Reviews

7 | Hialeah, FL

7 Reviews for Jacks Graphics Invitations + Design

Christen · Married on 12/03/2011

Amzaing, amazing, amazing!!! Thank you Jackie. I love the invitations, place cards and table numbers. :o)

Sent on 12/11/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2010

Very talented and experienced designer. My invitations were the perfect way to provide my guests with an idea of how "spectacular" everything at the wedding was going to be - My favors were theme related and exquisite!!

Cristina · Married on 01/22/2010

I hired Jacks Graphics to make the invitations for two weddings. Besides the wedding invitations, which came out outstading, they made the bridal shower invitations, thank you cards, favors, etc. Everything was just beautiful and were turned in on time.

I would not hesitate to use them again.

Jeannine · Married on 12/14/2007

My wedding invitations became one of my most favorite things from my wedding if not my most. I got so many compliments on them. And the fact they were so personalized and customized to our theme meant the world to us. Great product! Great Service!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Angela · Married on 11/08/2008

Jackie did an amazing job with my invitations. People still rave about them. She carries the design through all the paperwork including the envelopes. And she is very profesional. The prices at the time I got married last year were not too bad. Not cheap but her work is high quality.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Jazz · Married on 08/01/2009

I have used Jack's Graphics 4 times in less than a year. She is extremely creative and cost effective.

• O

Angela · Married on 01/10/2009

I ordered my Envelopment invitations from Jackie. The design was great, and she was very easy to work with. Don't be scared because she works at our her house, she is a true professional! She had just raised her prices when I went to book with her and fortunately I was able to get the original rate. Although she was hard to get a hold of at times, her product turned out fantastic and was flexible with me when I needed some items before our original deadline. If you are a little patient you will get a fantastic product for a much more affordable price than any invitation store.

Sent on 08/01/2009