Jack Matheny Photography Reviews

Jack Matheny Photography 4
Jack Matheny Photography 5
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful photos! Easy to work with! Beyond satisfied!!!

Jack was my photographer for my wedding on 8/24/19 and I CANNOT say enough about him! I was impressed with every interaction I had with him, from the first time we sat down to meet him, to the day we got our full wedding album. He is one of the most genuinely nice people you'll ever meet! It is very apparent that your satisfaction with his work is his number 1 priority! Jack asked a lot of great questions when we first met to get to know me and my now husband. He also took the time to drive the 30+ minutes to our ceremony site (my in law's property) a month or so before the wedding to scope it out and get an idea for pictures the day of. The genuine excitement he had when he saw the property for the first time made me very confident in his photos of us that day and he did NOT disappoint. He was snapping pictures ALL DAY! He did not miss a single moment. I've looked through the pictures a few times now and every time, I feel like I have relived my wedding day, which is a wonderful feeling! The only thing is, the man needs an assistant! He wants to do as much as he can, but in the end, he is only one person so having an extra set of hands would put Jack even more over the top awesome than he already is! When it came time for him to send the flash drive with our full album, Jack said he'd get it in the mail in the next couple of days. I got an email the next day saying it was in the mail and he included the tracking number. THE VERY NEXT DAY, it was in my mailbox! If you're thinking of booking Jack, just do it. You will NOT be disappointed!

Jack Matheny Photography 6
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Ethan

Ethan Miller · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Photographer

Jack is a great guy and an amazing photographer, I would highly recommend him for any event. We hired Jack for our wedding and the pictures turned out great and his prices are good.

Sent on 08/27/2019