Jaceya Gale Photography Reviews

Jaceya Gale Photography 3
Jaceya Gale Photography 4

Michaela Flerchinger 路 Married on 06/01/2019

So many amazing photos

Jaceya took so many wonderful photos at our wedding. She also made sure to get every picture that we wanted.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jaceya Gale Photography's reply:

Thank you, Michaela! I loved being a part of your wedding and making sure that you got everything that you needed!

Chynna Rothaermel 路 Married on 07/21/2017

Wedding Photography

Jaceya's creative and artistic approach to photography results in some of the most beautiful photos! She photographed both our engagement and our wedding and we couldn't be happier with how they all turned out. The day we chose to have our engagement photos done ended up being a very windy day and I was a little concerned, but the weather was not an issue for her. She works with whatever she can and uses it to her advantage to make gorgeous photos! She was always available to answer my questions from start to finish and always showed up on time. I highly recommend Jaceya and I will continue to use her services!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Jaceya Gale Photography 5
    Jaceya Gale Photography 6
    Jaceya Gale Photography 7
    Jaceya Gale Photography 8

Mary Jiang 路 Married on 05/30/2019

Extremely supportive, affordable, professional service

Jaceya was extremely accommodating, professional, prompt and flexible as we discussed the particulars of our wedding vision (backyard ceremony - wanting to do couple shots there etc) and our situation (I was planning from overseas but had never visited WA before). She was even willing to do photography and videography simultaneously, which was absolutely amazing for us logistically and financially. Extremely friendly and really affordable, she got us our photos really quickly, and was extremely gracious about doing several rounds of edits for several. She captured some really precious moments for us, and I'm kind of amazed at how great they made our setting look. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jaceya Gale Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary Ann! It was an honor to be part of your intimate, family-oriented wedding and to be the one to preserve your wedding day memories!

Kellisa Kulm 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Kulm Wedding Review

We loved having Jaceya as our photographer! Professional, positive attitude and great to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2019