JAC Entertainment Reviews

JAC Entertainment 2
JAC Entertainment 3
JAC Entertainment 4

Joe · Married on 08/02/2013

Joe Cusumano was not only professional, but provided an absolutely excellent experience on our wedding day. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a fantastic DJ. He is reasonably priced and provides great lighting services as well. Don't look further!

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2013

Joe was truly a pleasure to work with. He was able to provide us with innovative ideas and suggestions.I have attended and stood up in a lot of weddings, I feel a DJ is one of the most important vendors you will choose. A DJ makes your reception magical and fun. Joe was able to do this and more.....He took the time to understand the personality of both me and my husband and incorporated that into our day. In addition to his DJ services, he provided us with a lighted monogram for the dance floor....a personalized keepsake. Joe is competively priced and a MUST SEE for any occasion or event!! Thanks Joe for helping make our fairytale come true, it was a night that we wil always remember.

Best Regards,
    Jennifer Milroth

Nicholas · Married on 06/22/2013

Joe was absolutely amazing!! He's very outgoing and knows how to entertain a crowd, yet is also very professional in his work. He was flexible with what we wanted to do. We threw one or two additional things at him when we were at the wedding, and he had no problem with it, and he adjusted easily to the changes. His goal was to make sure that we were happy with everything and that we could just sit back and enjoy our special day and he succeeded greatly. Our wedding was perfect, and Joe played a big part in that, so we can't thank him or recommend him enough!!

Sent on 01/03/2014
  • User3780462 · event on 06/15/2013

We had heard the JAC Entertainment DJ at a neighbor's party and thought he was very good so we booked him for our daughter's grad party. We were very satisfied with his services. He was receptive to our play list and kept the party going. Both kids and adults were dancing all night and we heard many favorable comments throughout the evening. My older daughter is getting married this year and we have booked JAC Entertainment again. We feel confident we will receive great service. Also, we felt the costs for both the graduation and wedding were appropriate.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Adam · Married on 06/01/2013

Joe Cusumano was an amazing DJ at our wedding! He handled everything and kept everyone on schedule throughout the event. We HIGHLY recommend him for any event! Thanks again for all the great work Joe!
    -Adam & Sarah Markey

Sent on 01/16/2014

Lynne · Married on 05/26/2013

DJ Joe did a fantastic job at our wedding! We did not have to worry about a thing, as he kept things rolling the whole night. We even threw him a few curve balls like a flashmob and having guests sing love songs to make the bride and groom kiss and he made it all happen for us. The dance floor was packed the entire evening and that was exactly what we wanted. Everyone had a great time, thanks to Joe! I would highly recommend JAC Entertainment to anyone who wants to have a memorable, fun wedding. Thanks again, Joe. -Lynne and Dave

Carrie · Married on 05/18/2013

I could not have been happier with Joe as our D.J. He was awesome!! He was a pleasure to work with, helping us the choose all the songs for our entrances and dances. Very professional. He also, did our lighting, taking extra time to help me choose the exact color that went with the decor of the hall. The lighting was more amazing than I had imagined, made my hall look gorgeous! The D.J. Is so important at a wedding, keeps the night flowing and everyone entertained, Joe did a great job of that. Our dance floor was never empty. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2012

Joe was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job. Everyone said they had so much fun and the dance floor was full all night. He played all of the music we requested and avoided the songs that we asked not to be played. Even our 80+ year old relatives were out there dancing due to his excellent music choices. By 1:30 am the dance floor was still full as our allotted time at the hall was coming to an end. JAC Entertainment also provided our lighting which really set to mood. It made our decor look even more lavish! I would definitely recommend JAC Entertainment to anyone having a wedding/party/shower/graduation. He did a fantastic job. Thanks Joe!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2011

Review: our wedding was on December 31 2011 and we could not of had a more perfect DJ to make our wedding memories with and enjoy bringing In the new year!! It was a party to never be forgotten thanks to our amazing DJ. Pre paid all money was so trust worthy and flexible on meeting times and we chose to allow him to make our reception play list and we could not have done a better job
    Sincerely Nick and Rebecca Rinke

Sent on 01/04/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Having Joe as our DJ made our wedding complete. Since we are huge into music I gave him a particular long song list that I spent months on preparing. With songs from back in the day, and my most favorite Rock Hits to our favorite songs of today. Always had people on the dance floor surprising everyone with each song he played next. He rocked it! Everyone was asking who my DJ was because he is just that good. Years after I still have people talking about how much fun they had at my wedding and how my DJ was just incredible! Thank You Joe for the memories. - Jen & Mikie

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Joe did such an amazing job at our wedding. He was able to provide separate setups for the ceremony outside at the gazebo, the cocktail hour on the upper patio, and the reception itself inside including dinner music. We had a band as well, and Joe kept the party going during the band's breaks. He also really helped out to keep everything moving on schedule and everyone had a fabulous time!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Joanna · Married on 05/13/2011

Working with Joe Cusumano was one of the best thruought all the vendors we hired for our wedding. I have already recommended Joe Cusumano to my cousin for her upcoming Wedding. I would recommend Joe for any party and to anyone! Awesome Job!

Angela · Married on 03/05/2011

It was an absolute pleasure having Joe as our DJ on our big day. He was fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ for any occasion

april · Married on 08/28/2010

Joe was very professional and thourough when it came to learning all the names of the family and bridal party and kept to the playlist that we requested. I would and have highly recommended him to other people for their special events

Chris · Married on 08/07/2009

Joe was extremely helpful and was there whenever we need to sit down and talk.

Brooke · Married on 06/20/2009

Great communication through the entire process.

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2008

Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding! He met with us a couple times to get information about our event and music tastes. At the event, Joe was vibrant and assertive, directing attention to various events through the course of the night. He kept the music and party lively and perfect all night with gentle reminders when it was time to do specific dances etc., to keep things on track. His roll is more than just DJ, as he acted as a crucial point person and coordinated the whole event. Best price for service I've found.

lindsay · Married on 09/15/2007

Very professional! Provided us with everything we asked for and everyone complemented him and he made our night perfect!

Kate A · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you!!

The DJ and Photo Booth were great! Thanks Joe!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/11/2015

He did a great job! There was a slight lapse between dinner and dancing but overall a smashing success. No regrets at all.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Karyn · Married on 08/22/2014

Fantastic! Joe was very professional and catered the music to the people at the wedding. He was a great person to work with!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Steven · Married on 12/17/2016

JAC Entertainment does a great job with up-lighting, monogram, and DJ services. Joe Cusamano played every song we wanted and handled every event of the evening right on schedule. The dance floor was full all night and the price is right!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Neal · Married on 07/14/2018

It was Great working with Joe! He did a great job as the Master of Ceremonies and as our DJ. Great music selection, very professional, communicated well before the reception date. Very flexible, you want it, he will arrange it for you. Only comment would be if you want him just to run the show, tell him, if you want him to check with you before every change of events, tell him. we felt a little overwhelmed by his repeated coming to us to ask if we were ready for the next event. If you are worried about this, have a separate point person for that or, tell him to just announce it or wait till prompted.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Angela · event on 12/15/2013

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Comments I received were requesting better/different music

Sent on 01/08/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/17/2018

2.4
      0.5
      3.0
      0.5
      3.5

Overall, our DJ was a very nice guy! Leading up to our big day he communicated with us, was able to meet, and seemed to be very honoring of everything that we had wished for. Our day though, I wasn't so pleased. I will start by saying I think he did a good job of entertaining the crowd, his announcing was great, he was incredibly nice. Though he had us fill out a questionnaire wedding package that asked us a few of our "must have" songs, slow dance songs, other song requests, what not to play, etc. (Which was really awesome- that way those hosting the wedding would be able to hear the songs that mean the most to them) BUT we only heard some of those songs. He played most of our "must play" songs, but not all. He only played ONE of our slow dance request songs- which really upset me and makes me wonder why he gives you a few lines for multiple song requests and yet he doesn't play them; instead he played slow songs that I had NO interest in dancing to- but as the bride and feeling bad if I didn't dance, I did anyway. It just really upset me that all of the slow dance songs we had requested had meaning to us, and we had to dance to random songs we never heard of instead.

So not only does he let you request songs he probably won't play, he didn't honor many of the guests requests either- or mine. I think he played about two of the guests requests and the rest he did on his own. He wasn't a bad DJ by any means- it just doesn't make sense to me as to why he'd let you request what you want to hear at YOUR party and then just plays random songs instead. It really upset me- music is a big part of my life and was supposed to be a big part of the day and yet my husband and I didn't get to dance to the songs we wanted the most.

Sent on 07/09/2018

JAC Entertainment's reply:

Christina, we are truly saddened to read this review. Our first and most important priority is our bride and groom. We take every step necessary to ensure your day is exactly as you want. We did in fact play every song you requested, including the slow ones. (we checked our playlist history just to be sure). We apologize for any misunderstanding. Our main goal is to make sure your wedding day is a success! Wish you all the best!