J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Reviews

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 5
J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 6
J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 7

Janet · Married on 12/14/2013

Our wedding event Looked FABULOUS! I would ask you to be our florist again in a heartbeat! You were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. For anyone who is looking for a florist... Call J9Bing Floral Design, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Shelby · Married on 09/14/2013

Janine was an absolute pleasure to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted and she did exactly that, but better than I could have imagined. She was very responsive and timely throughout the entire process from the initial inquiry to her follow up after the wedding. I could not be happier with how my special day turned out... the saddest part about the wedding was not being able to wake up surrounded by all the beautiful flower arrangements she did the weeks after!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Tami · Married on 09/09/2013

We hired J9Bing for our wedding renewal florist. She made an amazing bouquet for me and my brides maids. I love how she took all of my notes about my dream flowers for our wedding. With my favorite flower being a daisy, she made sure that my flowers were breathtaking. Our renewal was at Ocean Shores, WA and I was worried about picking up my flowers over 24 hours before the wedding. She had them all packed and when I walked down the isle Sunday afternoon, they looked as though I just picked them up.

I would highly recommend J9Bing for any of my flower needs in the future and recommend her highly!!!

Alisha · Married on 08/24/2013

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about J9bing
    All our guests raved about how beautiful all the flowers looked on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Brittney · Married on 08/24/2013

Janine was so helpful and easy to work with she made our wedding day beautiful! She made amazing floral crowns just like I wanted and a beautiful bouquet for me that brought the whole look together! I absolutely loved everything from the arrangement to the bouquets everything was perfect! I would highly recommend j9bing floral designs to everyone for their wedding day!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Dawn · Married on 08/17/2013

Beautiful,Fresh Flowers. The most gorgeous bouquets! Professional, very easy to work with and gave great ideas for wedding decorations and flower arrangement ideas. I would definately recommend J9Bing to ALL for any occasion and can't wait to see what beautiful arrangement she comes up with for my next occasion!!

Thank you Janine for making our day!

Sent on 09/25/2013

theresa · Married on 08/03/2013

The flowers for our wedding turned out so beautiful and Janine was so creative with them all. She was an amazing florist to work with, so knowledgeable and helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to help create the look we were after. Thank you so much Janine.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2013

I really enjoyed working with you and the flowers were amazing.

Sheri · Married on 06/22/2013

It was a pleasure working with J9Bing. She was very responsive and listened to me. She kept within my budget and provided me great ideas and suggestions. I would highly recommend!!

Apryl · Married on 11/03/2012

The flowers were amazing and they brought tears to my eyes!! Thank you so much Janine!!! I will always recommend you!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Becca · Married on 10/06/2012

Janine was absolutely amazing to work with. She was creative, she was always prompt with returning my emails, she worked with my budget but most importantly (to me) she was able to make what were only dreams come to real life! On the day of my wedding I didn't feel like a bride until I was in my dress and Janine brought in my bouquet. She broughtTHE BEST kind of tears to my eyes. My flowers, corsages, and boutonnières were more than I could have imagined!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Janine was excellent to work with and her flower arrangements are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Jenah · Married on 07/29/2011

J9Bing was awesome!! She worked within my budget and went over an above! My wedding flowers looked amazing!! Everything was set up for me so my wedding day was stress free!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Cela · Married on 03/12/2011

Great resourse and excellent quality of work. Was able to take all my crazy photos from 100 different magazines and create the perfect floral design. Recommended to many friends and all have been very impressed. Highly recommended for wedding and business events as well.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Maya · Married on 08/26/2017

Janine is so good at what she does, you can't be sure exactly how to describe how invaluable she is... I am certain she fell on more grenades than I will ever even know about!! She is so incredibly genuine and sweet and supportive. Janine makes even the most seemingly overwhelming decisions easy. We pretty much can attribute all peace of mind in the process of the wedding and the flowers to knowing Janine is an ace. Thank you for the best day ever, Janine! Hope we can talk soon because I miss you :-)

Sent on 09/16/2017