J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Reviews

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 5
J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 6
J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 7

Danielle R · Married on 05/15/2016

Janine was such a pleasure to work with. She took her time with me to make sure she had all the details. After our 1st meeting, I asked for another just to go over everything once more. Janine did not hesitate at all, she emailed me the outline, and schedule a meeting. The day of my wedding I was completely at ease knowing Janine and her team had everything under control. She delivered my bouquet to me personally, and it was stunning. She even made and lego boutonnier for my son. It was awesome!!

If you want beautiful flowers and a lady who will pay attention to the smallest detail, then you want Janine!

Sent on 08/16/2016

rachel · Married on 05/15/2016

Janine is amazing! Quick to get back to you, with answers to any and all questions! Helpful with choosing flowers that compliment each other, and making your ideas turn into reality! She goes that extra mile you didn't ask for or expect, making the day perfect! I would and will recommend her anyone that needs flowers for any occasion! She does her very best to work within your budget. Janine made my Daughters day perfect with her care for the small details!!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Kyona

Kyona · Married on 04/09/2016

Janine is wonderful! Not only did she give us the most amazing flowers for our wedding day, she was personable and friendly. It was like working with a friend or family member. She used my Pinterest ideas and created the perfect flowers for our entire wedding party. She can also help with wedding planning and event planning ideas. I would recommend her to any bride in the area. She helped make our day amazing.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Samm · Married on 02/27/2016

Janine was absolutely amazing!
    Starting with our initial meeting, to her handing me my bouquet- everything was perfect. When planning a wedding, you end up working with a lot of different vendors and it can be a lot to keep track of. I appreciated how prompt, helpful, and creative that Janine was. She was punctual for the rehearsal and the day of wedding events, which is SO important. She has a great eye for what will look great and always carries herself in a positive and uplifting manner. Weddings are stressful, you need to have vendors like her around you to help make the process easier. :)

Sent on 03/04/2016

Erika · Married on 11/06/2015

Thank you so much Janine for our beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets, they were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for being so easy to work with and extremely flexible!! It couldn't have been more perfect! Love Erika and Paul

Sent on 12/16/2015

Caren · Married on 09/26/2015

It was an an amazing experience to work with Janine/J9Bing for flowers and table decorations for my son and his fiancee's wedding in Chelan, WA. From the start to the finish Janine was so easy to work with, her designs exceeded all of our expectations. The arbor design for a beach/lake wedding was breath taking! Her designs continued into the reception! We could not have been more fortunate to have found her to make our wedding a memory that we will cherish always! Strongly recommend! Honestly, she is the best!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2015

Janine is the best florist I've ever seen or worked with. She was the most professional as well. She always returned all communication very promptly and clearly. If she ever communicated about something visual for the flowers she would always use pictures to help communicate so I always knew exactly what everything was going to look like. She was very flexible about any changes that happened during the process and was very honest and upfront about pricing so that we could always make the best decision for the right price we were comfortable with. On my wedding day, I got ready at a hotel near my venue so I didn't get to see the flowers until I showed up ready to walk down the aisle. She did an absolutely beautiful job and went above and beyond my expectations and she had done such a great job understanding my vision for my wedding that she created it flawlessly without me even having to be there to guide her at all. The colors were absolutely spot on and gorgeous and she even adjusted my flower petal aisle based on the windy conditions that day. You can tell that Janine loves what she does and she gets inspiration from wherever she needs to. She is up to date with all of the current trends on Pinterest etc. I highly recommend Janine for her florist services and I will always remember what a wonderful job she did to make my wedding beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Terri · Married on 09/19/2015

The wedding date was changed with short notice. J9Bing Floral was able to supply all the flowers we requested with only a month's notice. And then we made last minute additions the week prior, again they were able to respond quickly and the flowers were gorgeous. Janine was always pleasant and cheerful and would definitely recommend J9Bing Flowers.

Sent on 10/12/2015

I can't recommend Janine enough! She was fun, had great ideas, understood my wants and needs, and came up with the most fun boutenierres ever! My bouquet was even prettier than I had imagined, and the flowers lasted a long time. I kept my bouquet in a vase for quite a while after the weding and got the enjoy it as an arrangement besides being for my wedding. I would and will work with Janine for any future flower needs, and strongly recommend anyone planning an event do the same

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/12/2015

Janine was so sweet and helpful during our wedding planning! She was very accommodating, organized and responsive. We met for coffee to plan out the details of the flowers which made it feel so personal. She even gave us some spray paint when we mentioned an idea for wine bottle decorations!

We really got the feeling that she cared about making your special day perfect, not about making money. I would recommend her services any day of the week!!

Thank you, Janine!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Janine made our wedding flowers the most fun part of wedding planning. She had so many great ideas and knew exactly how to make our center pieces, bouquets and cakes look incredible with her flowers. She was such an important part of our day because she knew our venue and other vendors so well. I would absolutely recommend Janine.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Janine at J9Bing was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what I wanted, showed me pictures and examples and most importantly worked with me on price. I felt so comfortable and sure of her without any worry. Items were delivered and set up beautifully despite road closures, fires, and traffic. The flowers were exactly what I pictured and I couldn't be happier with Janine and all her work! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • O

Ouime · Married on 08/04/2015

I don't think i have enough space to say all i want to say about Janine. She is super friendly, joyful, helpful, loving, attentive, flexible and accommodating. The list goes on and on about the things i could say to describe her. Janine invited me to her house to talk about my wedding floral ideas and even said it was ok to bring my dog who ended up playing with her happy jolly dogs. I explained that i was on a tight budget and she understood and came up with creative, non expensive ideas on how to recreate all the things i wanted and more. She did more than i expected and paid for, i couldn't have asked for a better florist. She even wore my wedding colors during setup. She stayed after my wedding ceremony to move my flowers around which saved me tons of money at no additional cost. I ended loving her work and loving her as a person because she made me day so wonderful. I am ever grateful and glad that i chose her. Janine you are awesome and you made my romantic Tuscany wedding theme come to life at Tsillan Cellars. I cried when i saw them even though i swore not to cry on my wedding day. Her work was worth it. I thank you for that. If you are looking for a florist, she is the one for you . DO NOT HESITATE!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Haley · Married on 07/25/2015

Janine did an amazing job with the flower bouquets at our wedding! She was very quick to respond from the beginning and was all around great to work with until the end! So excited she will be doing my sister's flowers for her wedding coming up in November.

Thanks again Janine!

Sent on 10/09/2015

AnnAlise · Married on 06/20/2015

Janine did a wonderful job providing flowers for our big day. From bridal bouquets to decorate flowers for the tables and alter, all flowers were bright and fresh arranged with creativity. She was so flexible in meeting with us, very accommodating and even came by the venue multiple times during set up days before to ensure that everything was perfect. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

We had a fabulous experience working with Janine. She had so many ideas and made my visions come to life!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Tia · Married on 08/31/2014

Thank you so much for the GORGEOUS flower arrangements on our wedding day!! Each piece was beautifully made & were more stunning than I had ever dreamed! I cannot thank you enough for your kind and generous offer to drop the flowers off to us the morning of, when time ran out & we could not make the trip to Manson. You are absolutely amazing!! xoxo

Sent on 09/10/2014

Katie · Married on 08/09/2014

Janine was helpful, quick to respond and very accommodating even though she had a wedding in lake Chelan the same weekend as my own, she made sure to have bouquets ready and available for pick up for my wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with the result. Janine went out of her way to make sure my flowers were what I wanted. She was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Robin · Married on 08/09/2014

Janine was incredibly flexible to our changing needs and found the perfect flowers, even at the last minute! The end results were absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/19/2014

J9Bing was the best florist I could have asked for. Janine was organized, responsive, creative and was able to provide beautiful flowers that were exactly what I wanted within my budget! Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Lori · Married on 07/05/2014

We loved working with Janine everything was perfect. We want to remain friends with her now that the wedding and festivities are over with. Our three events were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Mallory · Married on 07/05/2014

Janine did our flowers for 3 events over our wedding weekend (rehearsal dinner, welcome dinner, and wedding) and each event she was so easy and wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful for each event, especially the wedding, and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She perfectly captioned my vision for wedding flowers and can't thank her enough for it!

Sent on 07/12/2014

We were thrilled with the flowers Janine provided at the rehearsal dinner and Welcome BBQ. Everyone commented on how fresh and abundant they were!! And they WERE!! They were also gorgeous!! She made everything look absolutely picture-perfect!! Working with flowers in the heat of Eastern Washington over the 4th of July weekend cannot be a simple task. But, despite the heat, the flowers looked amazing.....

Please accept my sincere gratitude for the beautiful display of flowers you provided at both events!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Julia · Married on 05/31/2014

Janine was absolutely amazing to work with. Her knowledge and positive energy made the experience fun and exciting, no stress. She made me feel so at ease and helped me to pull my vision into the most beautiful centerpieces and flowers. She went above and beyond with little touches that made our day even more spectacular.
    From the first conversation, the omg moments of wedding planning and the much awaited day of...Janine was incredible!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Samantha · Married on 12/14/2013

Janine was so personable and easy to work with. When we first met, she had my Pinterest up on her big screen and we looked through exactly what I was wanting for my wedding together. She was very understanding and made it feel as though I was planning to most gorgeous wedding in the world! The venue even called after the wedding and said that the venue was one of the most gorgeous set ups the crew had ever seen!
    I loved that she was flexible and did everything in her power to my make flowers above and beyond perfect! The day of the wedding, she was there before anyone else and stayed until all the decor was finished being set up. She even helped after her flowers were complete. Janine is Amazing! I could not have asked for anyone more professional and personable. I will definitely be going back to Janine for any other flower needs I may need!

Sent on 01/06/2014