J3 Entertainment Reviews

47 | Knoxville, TN

47 Reviews for J3 Entertainment

• W

William · Married on 03/10/2018

J3 was awesome! They were very helpful and professional. Perfect for my wedding and they did not disappoint!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Latisha · Married on 02/24/2018

Chris was very professional and an amazing DJ. He was hired for my daughter's Sweet 16 and he did not disappoint. He kept everyone entertained and they danced for 4 hours straight. We all had a great experience and would highly recommend him to DJ for any event.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Demethra · Married on 02/17/2018

J3 entertainment was Great. Chris and his staff is Awesome. Thanks for always coming thru for me at last minute J3 entertainment...

Sent on 02/19/2018

Beverly · Married on 02/17/2018

Celebrated my daughter 40th birthday

Sent on 02/24/2018

Gina · Married on 12/02/2017

This was for my company party and it was awesome!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Renae · Married on 10/20/2017

Chris was amazing!! He help make our wedding day perfect! I would recommend Chris to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Chris did a wonderful job! He played great music that helped our guests get up and have a good time!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Cortney · Married on 09/15/2017

Chris was great. He was on time, professional, kind and very easy to work with. Our school would definitely use him again!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Bren · Married on 08/26/2017

Our second time acquiring his service. My guess and I loved him.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Demethra · Married on 07/14/2017

Chris was Awesome we enjoyed him so that we will book him again next year..

Sent on 07/17/2017

Elaine · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris does a marvelous job!!! Very prompt & professional!!!! He goes over and beyond getting & keeping the crowd moving. We highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Cathy · Married on 05/07/2017

Chris was the best. We gave him our music list and surprisingly he chose the best songs that were very appropriate with floor. I'd use him again during our anniversary. Great job Chris

Sent on 05/25/2017

Nick · Married on 04/22/2017

Chris was very easy to deal with and was also very affordable. He did a great job at our reception!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Leroy · Married on 08/16/2016

We used J3 for our wedding reception and could not have been more pleased. We had our wedding guests request a song when they returned their RSVP. J3 was able to blend multiple genres of music and keep the dance floor going at the same time. Very impressed! We are already talking about our next event that we can use J3. Thanks Chris.

Sent on 08/23/2016

J3 entertainment had my wedding reception moving from start to finish, I would definitely recommend them for all your party needs!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Lolita · Married on 06/04/2016

I can save you parents looking for wedding entertainment some time and money by telling you that you will NOT go wrong with this DJ! I have coordinated several events and two weddings and he is hands down the best out there. Everyone at my daughters wedding this past June wanted his number because he was simply awesome! I will definitely use his services again in the near future.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Chris worked with us throughout the whole wedding process. He did a great job! Highly recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/03/2016

Loved Chris! He was awesome and I still have guest raving about him. My advice- pick out music that cater to most of your guest age range and have up beat music in the beginning if he DJ's before the wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Andrew · Married on 05/26/2018

Did a wonderful job for our wedding. Would recommend him and would hire him again without hesitation for any future big event that we would have

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jada · Married on 02/17/2018

Chris was great! He did a great job with our Daddy Daughter Dance. I would def have him come back.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Raquel · Married on 05/19/2018

4.2

Chris did a good job and did everything that we asked of him as a DJ. However, I feel like the communication could have been a little better.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Becky · Married on 10/13/2018

3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0

Good music, disappointing service

I had very high hopes for Chris with J3 Entertainment because our Skype consultation went very well. We felt comfortable with his skill set and knowledge. However, Chris fell short with communication. We only sent a few email correspondence as it related to questions about ceremony music and timelines. He never responded back. My husband had to reach out to him by phone just to get an answer. We provided 2 separate documents to lay out the timeline and the music requests 3 weeks before the wedding. He never responded that he received them. It was clear he hadn't bothered to review anything until the day of. We had to get him to stop playing a prelude song because it was another instrumental version of our processional song. Our wedding party panicked and thought they were supposed to start. What was more frustrating is that he approached me during the reception, as my husband and I were eating dinner, to ask questions about the timeline. J3 Entertainment is fine for anyone who just plans on paying the deposit and going with the flow. However, a bride who depends on communication with vendors, would be disappointed with J3 Entertainment.

Sent on 10/27/2018

J3 Entertainment's reply:

Becky-
    I apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunications that you felt we had. I play a mixture of acoustic music during the waiting period and that acoustic version of your ceremony song was played. For that I'm sorry. I communicated with your husband that I got all corresponding emails but 2 weeks prior to your event is when I review your questionnaire as I have weekly events. I approached you during the reception because you had a game to play on the timeline and no one had come to me with instructions. I knew that we had not discussed doing a game and the coordinator had no knowledge of it. I make a point to always consult with my clients during the reception because things are forever changing or being moved around. I pride myself on being flexible in the moment. It's not a sign of not being prepared or unprofessional, but about reassuring that the client's vision is being met. All my other reviews reflect my services, commitment and communication- I take this very seriously, but I can always improve.
    Thank you for your feedback.