J Starr's Flower Barn Reviews

J Starr's Flower Barn 3
J Starr's Flower Barn 4
J Starr's Flower Barn 5

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Jamie made our wedding a dream come true! She beyond exceeded my expectations. Our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. I loved the way she placed flowers throughout the reception too, to add a little extra touch to everything. So many people told me our flowers were the prettiest wedding flowers they've ever seen. So glad we found her!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2017

I would suggest that they bring all their Pinterest idea's because she make's them a reality!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Jamie as amazing tonwork with and she captured our vision perfectly. She worked within our tight budget and delivered us swoon worthy flowers!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Matt · Married on 03/30/2013

Beautiful flowers, excellent taste and fun/creative to work with! Just gave her our ideas and let her do her thing. Everything was top notch.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/13/2013

Jamie you took my mother in laws idea and ran with it. So many compliments on the arrangements and the archway. Everything looked amazing. You really took her vision and made it a reality. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/03/2011

I'm not the type of girl that has always dreamed of her wedding day. The only thing I was sure of was that the color was red and the wedding was in December. Jamie took that information and knowing my personality and designed the rest. She was able to create the wedding that I didn't even know I wanted. I was so thrilled when I saw how everything came together. I still get compliments on how pretty my wedding was and it's all thanks to Jamie's vision and talent!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Robin · Married on 06/03/2017

J. Starr's provided exactly what my daughter, the bride, wanted! Jaime was easy to work with, and took her time to find out exactly what we wanted. She created absolutely gorgeous bouquets for the 8 bridesmaids, and a stunning bouquet for the bride. The flowers were very fresh!! Even the fabric ribbons used on the bouquets, and flowers for the cake were perfect, and again, exactly what we asked for! We added something the week before the wedding and she was able to accommodate our request. She delivered our flowers on time to the venue. Overall we were extremely happy with J. Starr. You won't be disappointed! (My only regret is that we didn't order MORE flowers from her for the venue.)

Sent on 06/12/2017

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you all were happy with everything!