J.Starr Stylized Weddings Reviews

48 | Gilbert, AZ

48 Reviews for J.Starr Stylized Weddings

Terri · Married on 10/07/2017

I just cannot find the words to thank you enough for what you and Melissa did. I certainly could not have enjoyed the wedding if I had to be responsible for all that!

I think you know me well enough to know I had COMPLETE faith in you! I literally got to be the mother of the bride!

You absolutely had everything taken care of and under control. There were many guests to who said how amazing you two were.

Phenomenal! Amazing! Awesome! Fantasti! Wonderful!

I am filled with so much gratitude for your services and professionalism and kindness.

You are great at what you do!

And thank you SO MUCH for making dreams come true!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kim · Married on 04/28/2017

How do you talk about someone who is so professional, so polished, so organized and so incredibly talented, all in one paragraph? Jennifer Starr is a truly a 'shining star' in the wedding industry and a blessing to any couple who hire her as their planner. She worked extremely well with all of our vendors (they loved her) and nothing was ever too much. Her memory is bionic (so important with all of the details!) and she never, ever got rattled over anything. The day after our wedding we had a brunch in which we invited Jennifer as our guest. She pulled up with all of the florals from the wedding and repurposed them at the brunch! Who else would do that... they were stunning! She was always prompt, always responsive, I really cannot say enough about her! In addition to her business talent, on the personal side she is beautiful warm and fun, someone you love being around and are proud to have around. Trust me, you will not regret for a moment working with her.... look no further as you have found the BEST!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

As a past J.Starr bride, I can honestly say that Jennifer is the best. Not only does she know what she’s doing (from your wedding timeline to your grand exit) she is just the most darling person to be around. She genuinely cares about her couples and their little details. Jennifer is creative, knowledgeable and has a great reputation in the wedding industry!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

Jennifer made our wedding a dream come true. She is reason this day went so incredibly perfect. I can't thank her enough for keeping me sane throughout it all and being so amazing at what she does! If you ever need a wedding planner, she is your girl.

Sent on 12/06/2017

It was a real treat to work with Jennifer. She is a well seasoned planner. We would highly recommend her to family, friends or anyone looking for a wedding planner. She allowed us to not worry about the details during the wedding so we could truly enjoy ourselves.
    - Bobbie and Nick

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kathy · Married on 11/06/2016

Being introduced to Jennifer Starr was the beginning of feeling confident about all the details a wedding can entail. Falling in love with the 'right person' is truly the most wonderful time in life and planning the celebration surrounding that event needs unique attention and guidance. Jennifer immediately made us feel comfortable with the planning process and provided not only the special attention during the rehearsal and wedding day timeline, but suggested vendors, places to entertain our guests, and helped narrow down the many options available. She was so warm, fun, and easy to talk with, very prompt in replying to calls or emails, took responsibility in talking with vendors and the resort. Jennifer has different price points for her services and we found the one that fit us perfectly. We recommend Jennifer Starr to help make your wedding day go smoothly with no stress on the bride and groom as well as their families. The wedding day has come and gone, but the memories made with the help of Jennifer Starr, will remain in our hearts and minds forever. Thank you, Jennifer.

The Burns and Berryman Families

Sent on 11/19/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/24/2016

Jen was absolutely amazing, start to finish. The day of could not have gone smoother. I walked into my venue and felt at peace almost instantly. My questions were answered every day, in a timely manner. My concerns were taken seriously and addressed immediately. As any bride will tell you, weddings are stressful and at times overwhelming. To be honest, some what defeating, but Jen honestly turned all of my fears and worries into something of the past. I felt 100% confident leaving all of the wedding day last minute decisions to her. Jen made the effort to call me regularly, not just to talk about the wedding, but to talk with me, see how I was doing, if she could help with anything else. It honestly was such a nice gesture and if anything, it allowed for me to be honest with myself. Jen truly made our wedding day perfect.
    Thank you Jen!!!! We couldn't have done this without you.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Misty · Married on 04/30/2016

Jennifer made our wedding experience easy, and fun. Planning a wedding was something that seemed SO stressful and after my first meeting with Jennifer I was instantly at ease. I was able to spend my time on the things I wanted to and she helped me with everything else. The day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and I did not have a care in the world. I could not have asked for a better planner. I compared her prices to a number of other planners in the area and she was right on par price wise. The other reason we selected her was that she has worked with so many of the best vendors in the phoenix area so it was easy for them to all work together throughout the process. She is extremely responsive, professional, and such a sweetheart.

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/15/2016

Our decision to select Jennifer Starr to steer the ship for our wedding day was probably the best one we made in the entire planning process. She's a true gem. As a somewhat experienced event professional myself, I thought I'd know all the unknowns and be able to check off all the boxes myself when it came to my own wedding. I was wrong! It wasn't until I worked side by side with Jennifer, venue manager and wedding planner, that I really understood what a value she could be to us on our wedding day, and how much she could help enhance every aspect of the event. Jennifer is patient, caring, incredibly in-tune with details, always two steps ahead and extremely forward thinking. She's passionate and pours her heart into creating a couple's most perfect day. She blew me away with finding my hubby and I incredible 'his and hers' chairs for our sweetheart table on her own initiative. Her coordination of ALL vendors toward the end was amazing. Her timeline, flawless. We had the most perfect and memorable day with our family and friends thanks to Jennifer and her incredible talent!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Maryrose · Married on 12/12/2015

Can't go wrong! She was amazing. Our day was carefree.

Sent on 08/17/2016

I could not imagine planning my wedding without Jennifer Starr. She was always so nice and always ready to help. She really knows the wedding industry and made sure I was always on track. She responded quickly to my questions/concerns, even if all I needed was to tell her I was freaking out!! She then quickly put my mind at ease. I love how she is very organized, and makes sure that everyone involved (including vendors and the rest of the wedding party) is all on the same page. Jennifer created the most beautiful wedding for us. We did not even know exactly what we wanted, but we shared our thoughts/vision with her and she created more than we could ever ask for. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and it could not have happened without Jennifer. On the day of our wedding I thought I would be a mess, worried about everything. But I was calm and relaxed and was able to have an amazing time because I knew that Jennifer was there taking care of everything. She was reasonably priced, but I would have without a doubt paid triple the price if that is what I had to do to have her by my side. Jennifer is amazing at wedding and event planning and I would highly recommend JStarr Stylized Weddings to anyone who needs an experienced, organized, and talented planner!!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Lacey · Married on 03/14/2015

Thank the heavens for Jennifer and her creative and amazing team! Jennifer truly loves what she does and invests herself in each event as if it were her own. She's organized, she's thorough, and she's reliable. On top of that, she's genuine, caring, and creative. When you combine her personality with her abilities, you get the perfect planner for your special day! No question is left unanswered and no space is left bare. She genuinely wants your happiness and will stop at nothing to make it happen. Putting her in charge of my wedding was by far one of the best decisions I made. Her team created the most beautiful center pieces, broach bouquet, and personal details for my wedding party. They decorated my entire ceremony, and made sure that I was never "bothered" for anything on my day! It was amazing!!!! Every dollar spent was a detail covered, a question answered, or a worry calmed. Worth every bit!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Vanessa · Married on 10/04/2014

Jennifer Starr is wonderful!! At 8 weeks away from our wedding day she was able to come in and polish up Our vision. I am a DIY Bride and she was able to take everything I had and flawlessly display everything in such a way of elegance and class. She put all my nerves into a calm and relaxing day/evening !! we couldn't have been more pleased with her and her assistants services. we Love u Jennifer!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Brianne · event on: 04/26/2014

Jennifer Starr was my first event planner ever, and our experience with her made me wish a hundred times over that we had hired someone to help us with our wedding 10 years ago. It is incredible how much stress was eliminated because of her willingness to intervene for us with our venue. She had wonderful advice for me about the big things and the little things, and helped me figure out a budget that made sense for what my husband and I wanted for our day. Her vendors were all superior to the vendors we had at our wedding, and we spent a decent amount on our wedding vendors. Her vendors know her well, she knows them well, and they are all interested in creating a great experience for their client. It is literally a hassle-free, anxiety-free experience working with them. One example I can think of is how the DJ, Juan, had to re-wire his sound system to accommodate our outside dance floor at the very last minute when we discovered it kept cutting out. I had no idea it had happened at all! Ranata worked tirelessly on the morning of our event to transform a somewhat dated restaurant ballroom into a gorgeous vintage wonderland. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, and my centerpieces were just breathtaking. Words can't express how much I appreciated Matt from Still Life Studios. A patient expert and ever-professional, he captured such beautiful formal shots as well as candid photos of each important guest. If you have chosen other vendors, Jennifer has a wonderful, warm personality that makes her a pleasure for anyone to work with. She has spent her entire career in this industry, and it shows. You can trust her to orchestrate a beautiful day for you, and minimize that pesky anxiety every single bride (or repeat bride) experiences.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Marlene · Married on 04/19/2014

Jennifer was wonderful and helped our entire wedding run flawlessly. She was kind, caring, supportive, and professional throughout the entire planning process. Our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 07/28/2014

April · Married on 02/07/2014

The first choice I made for my wedding was booking Jennifer Starr as my Wedding Planner. Her experience, knowledge and love all make her the best planner around. As a Wedding Venue Director myself, I knew how important it was to have someone there to take care of all the day of details so that I could really enjoy my day. I did just that thanks to Jennifer. I cannot express how happy I was with Jennifer and her team and how amazed I am with her talents. You will absolutely have your wedding dream come true if you hire J. Starr!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Wonderful and attentive! Jennifer always checked in and really made sure my day was everything and more than I could have imagined!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2012

A great decision we made? Hiring a wedding planner. The best decision we ever made? Hiring Jennifer Starr and her team of vendors to handle our event. She really helped me feel at ease and things ran so smoothly on our wedding day. Best advice I can give to a newly engaged couple? Hire a wedding planner and j Starr for your event!

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 10/05/2012

The most intelligent decision my husband and I made was to use Jennifer for our destination wedding. As busy professionals we had a few ideas of what we wanted our special day to look like but not the time or expertise to put it all together. Jennifer was able to translate those ideas into what became our magical wedding weekend. Planning and coordinating our multiple vendors in Dana Point, CA while living in Phoenix, AZ was scary, but Jennifer made it seamless and fun. From the moment we met her I knew she was the woman with my vision. She listened to our laundry list of crazy ideas, designed and coordinated a true vision, and executed it all beautifully. Everyone keeps telling us we had the best wedding they'd ever attended and we have Jennifer to thank!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Hanna · Married on 08/04/2012

Best Wedding Decision I Made

I don't think I am able to put into words how grateful I am to have found Jennifer...but I'll try. Planning a wedding in Scottsdale from Minnesota was no easy task, but Jennifer made it the most fluid, stress-free, fun experience for me. She is beyond organized, responsive and detailed, helpful (to put it mildly), and really made wedding planning enjoyable. I didn't meet her until the rehearsal but I felt as if I'd known her forever. She is so kind and so sweet and so attentive. She made my wedding day flawless and I have her and the J Starr team to thank for that. Anyone who doesn't use Jennifer or her team is seriously missing out.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Heather · Married on 06/27/2009

It was a true pleasure working with Jennifer Starr as our Wedding Designer! The challenges were certainly present: we had a short engagement, I was on the opposite coast from my fiance, and a specific budget to work with, but Jennifer's hard work and diligence allowed us to have the beautiful wedding of our dreams. We were particularly impressed with Jennifer's ability to listen to what was important for our wedding...what was the tone, size of the event, and design inspirations...which ensured that our personalities were represented in every aspect of the wedding design. We were also grateful to gain Jennifer's insight into the contract negotiation process (which can be overwhelming) with the many vendors involved from the venue, to catering, to flowers. Jennifer, a true professional, coordinated every last detail with precision and made sure everything went according to plan on big day. We were extremely pleased with the results, and consider ourselves very fortunate to have been supported by Jennifer not only as our Wedding Designer, but also as a dear friend as well.

Thank you, Jennifer, for making our transition from and engaged to a married couple a delightful one!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jennifer was amazing to deal with. She made everything so easy and we didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day other than saying "I do".

Sent on 08/05/2014

Berta · Married on 12/16/2017

Jennifer of J.Starr Stylized Weddings was amazing to work with. We contacted her for our "month of" wedding coordinator about a month before my daughter's wedding. I wish we had started working with Jennifer and her team sooner. Jennifer met with us and listened to our detailed plans. She coordinated with all of our vendors for the wedding day and made sure everything ran smoothly; which allowed the bridal party and parents to fully enjoy the wedding day and not stress about the last minute details. Thank you Jennifer. Berta

Sent on 03/08/2018