J. Sorianello Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for J. Sorianello Photography

• Mary

Mary H. · Married on 06/11/2021

Fantastic!!

This was our first time getting professional shots done together as a couple and we could not be more satisfied! Jeanette was very responsive and helpful about scheduling and helping us choose a location that best fit the look we were wanting. Jeanette was constantly suggesting different poses that kept us laughing and having fun. We were exceptionally pleased with how great the photos we received were and how promptly she delivered them!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Sarah S. · Married on 03/05/2021

The photos speak for themselves!

Jeanette is my favorite photographer to work with. She is prompt, professional, and makes sure you have fun during your photo shoot! She has taken my senior pictures as well as my engagement pictures and save the date pictures. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! She pays such close attention to detail and gives great direction. I will cherish these photos forever, but I will also remember how much fun I had working with Jeanette whenever I look back at these photos. I think the world of her as a photographer and as a person!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Shyann A. · Married on 12/12/2020

Photographer

Jeanette was seriously the best. She was professional, patient, and kind. She exceeded my wants for our special day memories. I’m so glad we chose her to capture those memories to keep forever! Needless to say, I want her to do all my future family photos!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Samantha B. · Married on 11/18/2020

She was such a fabulous photographer!

Jeanette was incredible to work with! She brought to life every picture I wanted.
    She gave me pictures to last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Bailey

Bailey W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything and MORE!

Jeanette was WONDERFUL. I could mot express just how vital she was to my day! She filled the roll not only as a photographer, but as a coordinator, a child wrangler, a reminder to breath, a dress buttoner, and a friend! She captured our day but she also helped us through it the whole time!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Jessy Z. · Married on 07/12/2020

More than just a photographer

Jeanette is an absolute dream to work with! She is incredibly flexible, working with us when a weather issue caused us to reschedule. She really is more than just a photographer. When I needed assistance putting on my dress, she got me into it. When my bow was crooked, she adjusted it. When my hands were full, she carried my bouquet. Jeanette was like a best friend there hyping us up. When we had a cooky idea, she bounced around to find the perfect angle to make our vision come true. Not to mention, when we didn't know what to do with ourselves, she told us how to pose, when to adjust our hands, look down, lean in, etc. Jeanette made the entire experience feel effortless and when she promptly delivered our gallery (despite working weddings and editing for others as well) we were blown away with the variety of shots she had captured. I have no doubt in. my mind that we will call upon Jeanette to be a part of some of our future life moments. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Gwilliams · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome!

I believe we were Ms. Sorianello's 1st gig...She was awesome to deal with! My wife and I could not have been more happy with her.

Sent on 11/20/2020