13 Reviews for J. Sonmore Photography

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
13 J. Sonmore Photography Reviews

J. Sonmore Photography does AMAZING work. We are in love with our pictures. She made us feel so comfortable, and she really took into consideration what we wanted. We had so much fun on our engagement shoot. I fully trust that our wedding pictures are going to be absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was AMAZING throughout the whole process and especially on our wedding day. From the very start she was extremely pleasant and professional and I knew I'd be in good hands. The engagement pictures we did were so beautiful and it was a great way to get to know Jessica and how she works. Our wedding photos were stunning, especially the ones that were done outside, and we are very happy.

Jessica's specialty is definitely taking pictures outside. She has a way with capturing beautiful lighting and the outdoor pictures are definitely the best ones from our wedding. So, if you're getting married outside, I'd HIGHLY recommend her. The indoor pictures were great as well, though I will admit I think the ones outside were better. Overall, she is wonderful and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just got our wedding photos back today, and they are perfect! Jessica did our engagement photos and wedding photos. We had SO MUCH FUN during our engagement session. Jessica is so friendly and easy to talk to, while being professional the entire time. She also made our wedding day and the photos go by so smoothly. I highly recommend her services. All of the photos she's given us are beautiful.

Profile Picture Mara, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We worked with Jessica for our engagement shoot and wedding photography. We are so happy that we were able to work with her! She was, by far, the best photographer we could have picked. She genuinely cares about each couple she works with and loves what she does. She was so professional and enthusiastic when working with our families and friends and managed to work with my husband (who's never liked his picture being taken). The results of all of her hard work were nothing short of astounding and we are so happy with the beautiful moments that she captured. She was so patient with our questions and general lack of wedding knowledge. She always made us feel like we were a priority and was open to ideas that we both had. She went as far as to stay a little longer to capture some sunset pictures. Our family and friends all raved about her and we will be recommending her to any and all of our friends.

Profile Picture Yasmin, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Choosing Jessica to shoot my wedding was the best decision I could have made! She was responsive, professional, so kind, and so accommodating. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful! Jessica went above and beyond for myself, my wedding party, and my family on my wedding day and did so much more than I would ever expect out of a wedding photographer. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica; you can tell she truly considers it an honor to be able to be a part of your wedding, puts her heart and soul into her work, and works extremely hard to make sure your photos are beautiful memories that will last a lifetime! I am so thankful I found her! Do yourself a favor and hire Jessica as your wedding photographer, it was truly a blessing to have her be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about our experience with Jessica! She asked great questions, gave great recommendations, and listened to what I really wanted for my photos. Jessica was so helpful figuring out the day of timeline with me as well. Jessica is professional and does amazing work. Her photos are artistic; not just point and shoot. Jessica has the ability to make everyone feel comfortable and beautiful (+she was complimenting everyone all day!). She doesn't hesitate to go out of the box or jump into the bushes for a beautiful shot. She had such an amazing ability to capture our true personalities which was so important to me. On top of the responsiveness and quality of their work, she was a blessing to work with and be around! Being around her felt like we were with friends, which really reflected in our shots. We both felt relaxed in what could be a very stressful and awkward moment. I cannot say enough great things. Stop searching and choose Jessica!! You won’t regret it! :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Jessica was so pleasant and professional. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6943431, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is the absolute sweetest and so very talented At what she does. I was nervous about how my fiancé was going to do during our engagement session as we usually don't take great pictures and I didn't think he was going to have the patience to have his picture taken for our 2 hour engagement session. Jessica made us both so comfortable that not only did the pictures turn out fantastic, but we had a blast doing it! It made us even more excited for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I first met Jessica by winning an engagement shoot shot by her. She did a fabulous job; we loved both her gift for photography and personality so much that it was a no-brainer we'd have her for our wedding photographer. She did not disappoint one bit for our wedding. We've gotten so many compliments on the "stunning photography" and we haven't even received the full set of edited pictures yet. Jessica went home the night of our wedding and uploaded over 50 pictures to Facebook. I don't think I can even come up with adequate adjectives to describe Jessica. She is kind, gracious, creative, thoughtful, selfless, professional, and compassionate among many other great things. Simply beautiful inside and out. We will definitely be using her in the future when we decide to expand our family ;) Thank you Jessica!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't give enough praise to Jessica! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and wedding day, and was such a joy to work with. She worked with our wedding day timeline, even when things were rushed on our end, and still took GORGEOUS photos. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work and in her demeanor. SO happy we chose J. Sonmore! One of the best wedding decisions we made!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with J. Sonmore Photography! She met us for coffee to get to know us and get the paper work signed and she was so bubbly and truly happy for us. We could tell she really enjoys what she does!
In the months leading up to the wedding she answered any questions I had, no matter how silly or if I had already asked them. She was very thorough and always on time, if not early.
On the day of our wedding she had a list of all the pictures we wanted and got straight to work. When things got a little hectic, Jessica kept her cool , always with a smile.
Jessica was a joy to work with and my husband and I are in love with our pictures! They are breathtaking!! Thank you so much for capturing the most amazing day of ours lives.
Love Megan and Brandon Coleman

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica did a great job getting back to us and giving information on her services. She helped guide us and coaxed beautiful pictures out of us. Loved working with her and can't wait to see what she does at our wedding.

View Vendor Response