43 Reviews for J Sabol Entertainment

Sound/PA System (4)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

J Sabol Entertainment is the way to go! Jerry was so helpful! He made sure everything went smoothly and that our day/night was as perfect as we hoped it would be! I would choose him to DJ any event a million times over! Everyone had so much fun. We can never thank him enough for the perfect night he gave us!

Profile Picture Kirstin , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You guys were awesome. Very efficient, and very helpful with Planning our special day

Profile Picture Caroline, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day

Jerry DJ's our daughter wedding on 10/21 and he did an "amazing job!" From start to finish he was "on"!
Hands down people - if you need a DJ Jerry is so your man!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ

They were, friendly, fun, and kept the reception rolling very smoothly. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was part of a bridal party for a wedding on Oct. 7th. Everything went smoother because of your amazon work. Thank you so much for helping to create such a wonderful, calm environment for the bride and groom, as well as a very fun time for the guests!! Absolutely will be recommending you to friends in the future!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing J Sabol entertainment for your wedding is a no brainer! Jerry is wonderful to work with. He is passionate about what he does and it shows in the quality of his work. Jerry kept my wedding guests dancing all night. He is organized, detail oriented and strived to make sure I was happy. Can't thank him enough! If your looking for someone who is affordable and great to work with choose Jerry!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

J. Sabol Entertainment has worked with our catering company several times before, and they are AMAZING! Jerry and his crew are the only DJ's that I ever recommend. I have seen them on both sides as a co-vendor and as a guest, and both experiences were top-notch and beyond expectation. If you need a DJ for anything at all, he is your guy!!

Profile Picture Robin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

J and his crew were the perfect fit for our wedding! J was so easy to work with from planning to the day of, he had the best ideas to make our night even more memorable. He was an amazing DJ and the perfect officiant this girl could ask for!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I are so glad to have met Jerry and his team. Jerry was the dj and officiant of our wedding. He worked with us to customize a ceremony reading and it came out beautiful. Jerry calmed our nerves and made us feel very comfortable. The entire day he coordinated with us, helped us choose songs that we couldn't decide on and played everything we asked for. He did an amazing job with announcements and came to us immediately with questions or concerns and solutions for anything. His announcements were clear and He always was very professional. He moved equipment around quickly and did an amazing job with our uplighting. The day flowed flawlessly and all of the music was coordinated wonderfully. We truly only have good things to say about Jerry and his team.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Overall experience could not have been better. Jerry was polite, professional, and extremely helpful in keeping things on track. Great setup and well organized. Super fun experience all around!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted. He got down to specific details that I hadn't even thought about. He even stepped up to be our officiant last minute when our original minister couldn't complete the paperwork. I had family and friends saying for days that we had the best wedding reception they had been to. This was greatly in part to the great job the DJs did.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

WONDERFUL!!! WONDERFUL!!!! WONDERFUL!!! Top notch service!!!! Very professional! Very friendly! J Sabol Entertainment showed us a great time! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Effective communicators before and during the event, they were always positive and helpful, they used our music for the parts we needed, their music selections were great, and our guests never had more fun!

Profile Picture Mike, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jerry went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding. About an hour into our reception, the power went out at our venue, on a 95 degree day no less. Instead of looking around and wondering who was going to fix the problem, Jerry solved the problem himself! Never one to let a party die, Jerry immediately went out and bought a generator (using his own personal money) and plugged it into his system. Jerry's lights, speakers, and music started blaring, and our guests hit the dance floor and started the party before my new husband and I were even introduced (the first song was "Hot N' Here" by Nelly, so fitting!) Without Jerry's professionalism and quick reaction, I am sure our reception would have ended at 7pm. Instead, we kept on rocking until midnight when they told us to leave! We were so thankful to Jerry for everything he did to make sure our night was perfect. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him for any and all events!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Jerry was great and easy to work this on planning everything for my wedding. I have a crazy busy schedule and he was so flexible on meeting with me and talking to discuss everything. Super organized as well, way more goes into a DJ just playing songs that I had thought. They were excellent and I couldn't have asked for anything more! Thanks again! :)

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

J Sabol Entertainment helped make our day absolutely amazing! Jerry was extremely easy to work with and made all of our wishes into reality. We had a longer than normal reception and he kept the party going all night. His music selection was spot on. Jerry also took our final dance and made it into a memory we will never forget. Our night would not have been as perfect as it was without Jerry. Thank you J Sabol Entertainment for everything. You are amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Only complaint is a text or email that things were setup the day of the wedding would have been nice. It appeared to me that you were not there an hour prior to the ceremony when in fact you had already set up and came back. Just scared me, that's all.
Jerry you were fantastic! Alex still needs help with flexibility and switching the schedule. When I and only two others are dancing at the end and a request to cut the long drawn out `Electric Avenue' and play `Smoke on the water` I had to wait 3 more `line dance` songs to hear it. Maybe it is the computer he had trouble with.....don't know but I did not want anymore `line dancing songs` at that point since everyone was `line danced out`. Otherwise..... very happy! I asked for a DJ that was professional, structured but yet flexible and humorous was a must. I got it all!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

D.j. Shaughn was amazing. He did an awesome job and our wedding went so smoothly and I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my life!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They where so attentive and intuned with what we wanted for our wedding. They tied the issues my parents wanted in with the music we wanted and made it such a magical night. They kept us on schedule and left me and my now husband with no worries through out the night. I could not have asked for a better experience for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great company! Very professional but very fun! Made everything we wanted happen!! Would 100% recommend them!!

Profile Picture Kati, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

J made our special day the most memorable experience ever. He was there from beginning to end. He was our officiant and told our love story perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. He was an amazing dj played everything we Asked and made sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks J!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/22/15, 1 Review
4.7

I don't remember a time during the evening when the dance floor was not occupied! Everyone had a blast! He played all the classics as well as todays hits. He made sure to play all our must plays and orchestrated all our events seamlessly. I am very pleased with his overall performance. A few minor glitches, which are to be expected and nothing anyone else would recognize. If you want a FUN event, I recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture User5367466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

J Sabol Entertainment was amazing... from the booking to the day of the event, everything was professional and perfect. He led us through everything with ease and gave great suggestions when they were needed. All the guests had a great time and I couldn't have asked for better DJ services. Absolutely Perfect!~

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry and Alex were phenomenal. Jerry was so accommodating and flexible with our wedding day which was a little outside the box. Morning ceremony and brunch reception immediately following. Then they broke down their equipment to move to my new in-law's house for a BBQ. All during torrential downpours that so conveniently were the worst during breakdown and setup! It was a marathon of a day but he and Alex were awesome and professional. They changed it up the one time I wasn't feeling the music and didn't make a fuss about it. Complied with my music requests. Several guests requested line dances so he let me know and I gave him the go ahead to do one. All in all, j sabol was fantastic to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Jerry and Alex!

Profile Picture Caleb & Cara, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The entire time the DJ kept in contact with us while planning the wedding. Responded to phone calls or emails right away. Help make the reception go very smooth. I would highly recommend this company for any event

Profile Picture User5266310, 2+ years ago, 1 Review