j. robbins florist Reviews

6 | Puyallup, WA

6 Reviews for j. robbins florist

6 j. robbins florist Reviews

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2012

I have nothing but great things to say about Jennifer at J Robbins Florist! I was able to see her work at a wedding I had been to and I knew I would be contacting when I began to plan my wedding! Her work is beautiful and she was able to listen and carry out our vision beautifully!

Emily · Married on 06/02/2012

Jennifer Robbins is the owner of this florist company, and she was excellent! She helped me figure out the centerpieces for our tables, which turned out perfectly. I wasn't really sure what I wanted so she ended up giving me great ideas.

Jennifer set up all the table centerpieces, put the decorative flowers on our wedding cake, and prepared our floral arranegments for the wedding ceremony. Everything was taken care of beautifully when we arrived which was extremely helpful for a bride on her wedding day.

Fantastic service!

Chrystina · Married on 09/13/2009

My flowers from Jen were stunning. Jennifer is extremely talented and I love her style. She is also very kind, accomodating, and relaxing. She just knew what I wanted. She handled changes, even last minute changes, very well. Her value is also great. The flowers we received were so vibrant and lasted so long. Our guests still comment on the beautiful flowers. Jennifer is the best!

• Jen

Jen · Married on 05/29/2009

This was an easy pick. Great style and very professional. Jennifer understood my vision for the wedding and added her own creative elements making our wedding over the top perfect. One of my favorite parts of the whole wedding. Far exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend Jennifer Robbins to anyone.

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/01/2009

I absolutely loved my flowers and centerpieces, they were exactly what I imagined. I met with 3 other florists and the reason I went with Jenifer was because I felt really comfortable with her. She handled changes really well and really worked with us to make our budget work. I put a 4 out of 5 on value for cost because we still spent more then I would have liked for flowers but I guess I have expensive taste!

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2006

3.5
      3.5

My flowers from J Robbins Florist were stunning. I knew Jennifer was extremely talented and loved her style, but she is also so kind and accomodating. She just kind of "knew" what I was going for, after we met the first time...even though I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was I wanted...she just was able to read me and presented a lovely design for my floral arrangements and decor. It was funny becuase I was so wrapped up in my dress, makeup, hair, pictures, etc. in the hours before the ceremony, that when I first saw my arrangements sitting on the table at the church (right after they arrived), I looked at them and turned to my friend and said, "Wow, those are amazing!". It didn't click with me immediately that they were mine! Once I realized they were my flowers...I was in love. Jennifer's a delight to work with, very reliable, pleasant, flexible and you get what you pay for...show-stopping floral arrangements and decor! I received several compliments and inquiries as to who did the flowers at my wedding and without hesitation, I recommend Jennifer to anyone.