LUXE & CO. Reviews

37 | Babylon, NY

37 Reviews for LUXE & CO.

Sue · Married on 03/02/2012

Jen came to my house and did my make as well as my four bridesmaids for my weddoing. I could not have asked for a more proffesional make up artist. My make up looked so natual and beautiful. What amazed me the most is that by the end of my party, my makeup never moved. My face looked as if she just put the make up on. I would highly recommend Jen.

Sent on 05/06/2012

P · Married on 10/22/2011

I met Jen about 6 months prior to my wedding day and will have to say thanks to her that was one less stress I had to deal with. A bride, of course, wants her entire day to be perfect but I can say that as long as your hair and makeup are perfect everything else falls into place. Her kindness, understanding and professionalism was beyond the experience I expected. Not to say that I absolutely looked gorgeous. I actually received as many compliments on my makeup as I did on the food. I cant say enough so I wil end by highly recommending Jennifer from JRS Makeup Artistry.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Jenn · Married on 03/11/2011

I cannot thank Jenn enough for the beautiful job on my makeup the day of my vow renewal. I never had intentions of having my makeup professionally done until I met Jenn through a mutual friend. Jenn showed up at my home on time and ready to go. We had so much fun and took all the stress out of the morning of my event. She created a natural yet elegant look which lasted the entire day. I would recommend Jennifer and her team for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Patricia · Married on 05/19/2013

If you are looking for someone who will calm you and put you at ease during your wedding planning. You must have Jennifer do your makeup. She did my make up ( i am the bride) My mother, bridesmaid and maid of honor. We all looked fabulous!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

gerilyn · Married on 08/16/2013

I used J.R.S Makeup for my recent wedding on 8/16/13. I LOVED Jennifer. She was absolutely wonderful. I originally met her last fall at the Woodlands Bridal Expo and booked her after my initial trial. She listened to what I wanted and made my makeup look natural but very sophisticated, romantic and timeless at the same time - all things I was going for! The airbrush last all day and you could tell from the photos I have already seen! She came to my house for both my trial and the day of and was very organized and gave some great opinions to enhance my look for the BIG day. I would highly recommend Jennifer to other brides. You can tell by her work and professionalism that she has been doing this a long time and is very good at what she does. Unlike other makeup artists I had used for past occasions - I felt that Jennifer really understood the importance and application of Bridal makeup specifically. Jennifer also did my mother, sister and grandmother's makeup that day. We were all being complimented all day long!!! Definitely would recommend to other brides!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

Jennifer and Maria did my makeup and hair for my wedding and I was really happy with how it turned out. I also had an additional hair and makeup artist which made the getting ready process quick and stress-free. I wanted to tweak the style I had at the trial for the wedding day and Maria made all the changes perfectly. Would definitely recommend JRS!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2014

From my makeup trial to the date of my wedding, Jennifer was extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with. We had a very early morning start and she and her assistant were on-time and enthusiastic. They did the makeup for me, my mom and 6 bridesmaids. Everyone looks wonderful in the photos!

Sent on 08/14/2014

LUXE & CO.'s reply:

thank you Melissa you were a doll to work with!

darienne · event on: 06/22/2012

loved my prom make up and will definitely use Jennifer's services in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Jennifer was great to work with. She arrived on time, took her time and did a great job on my wedding day make-up. She is truly a professional!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Ma Jeddah · Married on 09/12/2015

Jennifer and her team are very accomodating since the beginning of the process. They did ask me for inspiration for what I would like my make up and hair style be so they know what I like and they did deliver it well. I was very happy with my make up and hair. Jennifer had Jackie as her assistant for make up and got Linda Marino and Morgan as our hairstylists. They are both lovely to work with. They are very accomodating and made sure that my hair had the style I like. Thank you guys for making me look stunning and also my wedding party. Thanks for being efficient on the wedding day.

Sent on 10/11/2015

3.5
      3.5

She was very easy to work with. Listened to our concerns and very accommodating.

Sent on 04/29/2013

2.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.5
      1.0
      3.0

First and for most DON'T break/change the contract. Jennifer will not break or budge. One of my girls dropped out one week prior to my wedding and I ended u having to pay for services that weren't used.
    I was texted on two different occasions by Jennifer that were not meant for me. In these texts pricing were different for the same services but I was having. Ex.. Extensions for me would've been $50 but for the bride she was texting they were $35.
    Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding which was ok, but definitely overpriced for the job. Theresa did my hair which looked terrible, i could have done a better job myself. I hated my hair it looked like shit! I felt as though she rushed. My veil was never placed/ nor was I shown how to place before she flew out of there. Hair was another extremely overpriced service.
    Overall JRS was my most stressful vendor.

Sent on 11/06/2015