J.Perryman Photography Reviews

79 | Riverside, CA

79 Reviews for J.Perryman Photography

Amber · Married on 11/13/2016

Jason did an amazing job at our November 2016 wedding! He went above and beyond on the number of photos he gave us and am happy with all of them! His pricing is very fair and he even worked with us on adding a second shooter to the wedding day package.

I would most definitely recommend Jason as your photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

Jason was recommended to us by a friend. From our first meeting with him, he made us feel super comfortable and answered all our questions…and we had many questions. Jason was super easy to work with and he communicated well with us via phone and/or email. We had our engagement photos done in Joshua Tree and Jason knew all the good spots! We were a little nervous at first, but Jason did a great job at keeping us relaxed and his instructions were simple and easy, “Just have fun.” Needless to say, we were super happy with our Engagement photos! We knew for sure that our wedding photos were going to be amazing!! The day of the wedding, Jason and his wife Christina teamed up and made some magic happen. They knew exactly what needed to be done, they knew what we wanted and they made it seem so easy. We HIGHLY recommend Jason Perryman to anyone looking for some amazing work. We will definitely be using him in the future!! 10 stars for Jason Perryman!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Jason was seriously the BEST wedding photographer a Bride and Groom could ever dream of. His packages were affordable and totally worth every penny! He drove all the way to Big Bear to take our gorgeous engagement photos. It was winter and absolutely freezing and he never complained once. He never rushed us. He was so patient and so kind. The pictures came out absolutely stunning. On our wedding day, Jason took the most amazing photos I have ever seen. Every moment was perfectly captured in time. I cry just looking at some of the photos (They are that beautiful). Jason was by far our favorite vendor. So easy going, so professional and he provided us with photos that will always bring us back to the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Had a wonderful time and had fun while taking couples boudoir photos. Jason was awesome and made us feel very comfortable. He was also very easy to get a hold of and answer all of our questions. Our pictures turned out awesome! Definitely going to go back to him for more in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2016

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I had a great time working with the two of you! Look forward to the next session!!

Caitlin · Married on 07/31/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jason. I pulled together my wedding in about 4 months. We were on a very tight timeline and Jason was amazingly helpful the whole way. His photos are phenomenal and so artistic. I will cherish the memories of my wedding day my entire life thanks to his (and his wife's) amazing talent.

Sent on 07/22/2017
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 05/29/2016

When hiring a wedding photographer, it was Jason's eye that eased the deal.
    His photography has a natural, soulful quality that loos real, human and not like fake posed photography that I did not want.
    Jason's business process was easy, he's responsive, professional and a good business communicator. As he shot our wedding, his unobtrusive style was greatly appreciated and he made us, our guests and family feel relaxed while having tons of photos taken. We don't even have our pictures from our wedding yet however, I know that Jason captured some magical moments, asI watched him tune into situations, people and the activities taking place all around. The signs of a great photographer. I highly recommend J. Perryman Photography for your wedding photos.

Sent on 06/13/2016

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy I could be there on such a special day and I can't wait to show you what I captured!!!!!! Thank you again for for the privilege to be part of your beautiful wedding. It was such a unique and amazing day! You will be hearing from me soon!
    Jason Perryman

Brieanna · Married on 03/16/2016

We had such an amazing experience working with Jason. Across the board—he was phenomenal. We had a very small elopement style wedding in Joshua Tree, California on a weekday. He exceeded our expectations in just about every way possible!

Style
    Jason’s style is amazing! It’s soft, artful, and truly tells a story. He has an eye for capturing a great shot, but also continues to hone his craft by learning new techniques and investing in quality lenses (so I learned on an hour drive with him).

Engaging and Responsive
    When we were deciding where to elope, I reached out to vendors from California to North Carolina. Jason’s response time was always prompt, and his rates were incredibly competitive! Other vendors in the area took up to a week to respond, and when they did gave me such high rates and generic response—it was as though they didn’t read any of what I submitted (there were 5 of us, and we got married on a Wednesday night).

Above and Beyond
    From the moment of inquiry, to settling up for the final bill—Jason went above and beyond. He was a great communicator and went out of his way to get to know us and uncover what we envisioned for our big day. On the day of, he arrived early and got right to work. He especially made an effort to include our 3-year-old son and our big goofy dog, Dudley—which we really appreciated! After our ceremony, he got in the van with us and spent an hour driving to and from Joshua Tree National Park—where he orchestrated the most stunning shots! He stayed later than expected, got the MOST amazing night shots (with Joshua Trees and shooting stars!). He is also fabulous at coaching you in posing and making recommendations for the best photos possible! However, he captured lots of candid photos that I just love too! Highly recommend Jason! In fact, if we were to ever head back that way—I’d like to ring him just to have a beer with us. ☺ Far exceeded all of our expectations. THANKS JASON!

Sent on 04/20/2016

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you Again Brieanna! That was a one of a kind wedding! I had a blast and am so happy I was able to create images that captured they day like you wanted. Please let me know when your in town again, I would love to have a beer with you guys!

Jason did an AMAZING job! He captured some of the most incredible moments of our wedding. He has a special gift when it comes to photography. I can honestly say that Jason was born to do this! He was very professional and patient. I highly recommend that you hire Jason for your wedding photos. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Nikole · Married on 01/14/2016

I was recently married in January. Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was he respectful and patient with my entire wedding party, but he really listened to my and my husband's requests. He was 100 percent responsive to all my texts and emails, responding either within a few hours or within the day (this really was alleviating to my pre-wedding anxieties). He has a really patient and positive attitude and seemed really genuinely excited for me and my husband! Not only did he provide WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE and BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS, but he was AFFORDABLE and really worked with our wedding budget to give us our dream pictures. If you are looking for vendors who alleviate stress instead of add to it, Jason is the best photographer for this. His calm attitude serves for a wonderful picture taking experience. I will refer him to all of my friends.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Gabby · Married on 12/14/2015

I actually was not able to use Jason for my wedding photos because he was already booked, but fast forward a couple of years later and I was able to get him booked for my maternity photos. Jason was so friendly and professional about his work, but most of all he was very flexible. Our shoot day had to be rescheduled 3 times due to bad weather and he was so accommodating through it all. As for my photos, they turned out perfect. :) They are exactly what I wanted and more. Everyone loved them! I will highlight that I got my pictures in less than 3 weeks (electronically) and got the flahsdrive sent to my home within a month of the shoot. Much faster than any photographer I've ever used. I highly recommend Jason!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2015

My husband and I were married Last Novmeber. Jason did our engagement shoot. I was extremely nervous but he made it go so smoothly we actually needed up having a good time and it showed in the pictures they were gorgeous! The day of the wedding of course I was all over the place and he took the greatest photos of my husband getting ready my self getting ready just every single detail was there in the pictures. we are so blessed we found him he is absolutely worth booking and I would do it again and recommend him to everyone. My husband and I love everything about him. His flexibility easy going attitude patience with our millions of questions and of course his work! Jason you are the best... And we loved every photo. He is a must book!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa, I am so happy I was able to be a part of your beautiful day! Thanks so much for the review!!
  • User5620141 · 2+ years ago

Jason is simply awesome. My wife and I were not the easiest couple to deal with in terms of scheduling. We canceled several times and we were not easy to deal with when it came to pictures.

Jason was extremely patient with us and was very easy to talk to.

Do yourself a favor and go with him. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Rita · Married on 09/12/2015

Jason was really great to work with, very flexible and easy going. Just a generally nice, friendly person! He takes great pictures at a reasonable price (we did engagement photos in addition to wedding photos). His wife acted as second photographer at the wedding and was easy to work with too. He gave us lots of pictures after the wedding and when I asked him to Photoshop out an errant hairband out of some pictures, he agreed to do it. The photos took a few weeks longer than promised (pre-Photoshop request) but I'd rather have that than a rush job. For his prices (relative to other expensive photogs), would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Jason was nothing but flexible and accommodating. He worked
    with us through all of our wants and needs and our unique
    circumstance. He was professional and absolutely sure of
    his abilities, and I think, that confidence helped relax the
    entire wedding party. He helped make the day as wonderful
    as it could have been. He seemed genuinely excited to record
    this special day in our lives...and the photos are gorgeous - we
    are good looking people, but he made us shine;)

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jason went Above and Beyond for our Wedding!!! He showed up early and did everything he could to make the day go smoothly! He was so directive which is so helpful to get the best shots! The whole process was just so smooth with him! He is great with detail and lighting... I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos!!! I would recommend Jason to everyone! Thank You Jason for all your hard work and dedication in making my wedding day and photographic memories so Amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

I shopped around quite a bit and ended up finding J.Perryman Photography on a Google search. I am EXTREMELY happy that i went with him because he was very friendly and made the whole process easy. I chose to pay extra for a second photographer which happens to be his wife which i think is awesome because they work amazing together! They are very professional and at the end of my wedding day i didn't even notice them, which IS A GOOD THING because they blend in and get awesome genuine shots of you in the moment. If i ever need to hire a photographer again it will be him. ALL of my photos came back BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't be happier with choosing him as my wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Priscilla · Married on 05/08/2015

Jason was very easy and great to work with. My husband and I were very pleased with his professionalism the day of the wedding. He totally went with the flow and made me feel very comfortable. We love the end results of our photos. Even after receiving our images he continues to be very helpful. We are extremely happy we decided to go with him for our special day.

Sent on 08/18/2015

My husband and I are very pleased with Jason and the quality of his work. His packages are also priced reasonably, which was also an important factor in our final decision to hire him. It rained during our wedding day, but Jason did not let that get in the way. He was out there in the rain still snapping away. Another reason why we finally chose him as our photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding was how quick he was to respond to my emails and calls. Our wedding pictures are beautiful, especially the rain shots! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Erlinda · event on: 12/16/2014

Jason was wonderful to work with! I am very pleased with the quality of work that was done and would highly recommend him to anyone. He was extremely professional and was able to answer any questions I had! I would certainly work with him again.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Miko · event on: 11/30/2014

We had Jason take engagement photos for us. He was very easy going, and we felt comfortable with him from the beginning of the photo shoot. The quality of photos were great, with a good mixture of close-ups and shots incorporating the background. It was also impressive that he found good locations on the fly as we were walking around an orchard area. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of quality photos!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Evelyn · Married on 11/07/2014

Our wedding photos were beyond spectacular, the preview pics blew my mind, Jason Perryman and partner were extremely focused during our event, every moment was captured beyond what I could have ever imagined. It was impressive to see his mind work assessing our surroundings to ensure the best lighting, shots, atmosphere was included with no distraction to our moment. Little did I know his work would turn our being equivalent to a commercial advertisement for a high end Bridal Magazine, the photos were flawless, so full of life, and his talent captured a truly whimsical story line. I hope anyone reading this review will please visit his website and book him immediately, it was the best decision we made and no one would have captured the moment so magically, crisp, clear, and genuine. I recommend Jason Perryman Photography to everyone, you will be beyond satisfied.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/26/2014

J. Perryman did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding. He made sure to get of the crucial photos with family and friends (many that I would of forgot). He was professional, kind and very fun to work with. We were blown away by the photos we received from him, he does phenominal work and you can really see how much he loves his work by the quality of photos. We will treasure our photos forever, he captured every moment perfectly. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Shanna · Married on 06/21/2014

One of the most important venders at any-ones wedding is the photographer. i did months of research online before choosing Jason, and I'm so happy I did. We really wanted to do an engagement shoot before finalizing any wedding photographer. Jason was very accommodating and let us pick out our finalized wedding photo package after our engagement shoot. My "then Fiance," Ari, had horrible allergies and had to wipe his eyes and nose between every shot (literally). Jason was very patient and never tried to rush us and ended up giving us extra time. (He even got some shots in when Ari was wiping his eyes and made them look like he was crying) The Pictures turned out beautiful with just enough playful ones (quite a task since Ari is very stiff most of the time)
    The day of our wedding, both he and his wife were with us for 12 hours. The two of them were a perfect team. They would split up to get pictures of different people as well as team up to get shots of the most important moments at different angles. They were both very helpful in directing us how to pose or move and took both traditional and more artsy shots. They were very patient with both of our crazy families and helped us stay on our timeline. Jason did a great job and I could not have asked for more. The pictures are absolutely stunning and they made me cry with joy.

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 06/14/2014

If you love a photographer that caters to your every desire (even when you don't realize what they are), this is the photographer for you. flexible and was able to create a custom package for me for my wedding. his work is immaculate and he's very personable. very affordable and actually AMAZING price for the quality of work you get. He captures the moments perfectly as well as helping you create memorable moments with creative poses. He will not let you go without capturing every photo you need. definitely knows the importance of the occasion.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Candice · Married on 05/25/2014

we were so Pleased with our engagement photos and wedding photos. Jason is very creative, gives good direction, and is very easy to work with.... He will be photographing all of our future life events.

Sent on 06/24/2014