J Panter Calligraphy Reviews

6 | Napa, CA

6 Reviews for J Panter Calligraphy

Marilyn · event on: 02/07/2015

J.P. not only was extremely responsive, fast, and reliable the job was also over the top fantastic and far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much!

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2014

I decided very last minute that I did want to have my invitations addressed by a calligrapher. It was a great decision that I am really happy I made.

J.P. was so easy to work with, she got back to me very quickly and turned around the job in great time with just a small rush fee. She does beautiful work, I loved my invitations.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Sharon · Married on 08/31/2014

I'm a wedding planner and my clients at the last minute informed me they ran out of time to hire a calligrapher for their escort and entree cards. Two weeks prior to the wedding I called J Panter to ask if she could help. I had never worked with J Panter in the past so I didn't have an established relationship with her. She treated me like we had been working together for years. She purchased the paper and had the cards to me within one week. AMAZING!

I highly recommend J Panter for all your Calligraphy needs.

Sent on 01/23/2015

it was a pleasure working with jp

Marissa · Married on 06/20/2009

First rate craftsmanship including inspirational and original consultation. Add a loving touch of class and fastidious care on top of real artistic talent by J.Panter and you have just what the bride and groom have dreamed of to accent their wedding invitations, seating charts, place cards and signs.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Kathy · Married on 06/16/2012

Jp Calligraphy is one of most wonderful vendors to work with. Her calligraphy is gorgeous but, even better, she is so patient and easy to work with. A true professional. We are so lucky to have her in the Napa Valley.

Sent on 10/17/2012