J. Noto Bakery Reviews

63 | Saint Charles, MO

63 Reviews for J. Noto Bakery

MacKenna · Married on 09/01/2018

We ordered a two tier wedding cake and were so pleased with the outcome. We received so many compliments and the cake was absolutely delicious! We will definitely be ordering more cakes in the future from J Noto Bakery!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Devon · Married on 02/03/2018

J. Noto made our wedding cake and groom’s cake and they looked great and tasted DELICIOUS. Even the most health-conscious, clean eaters were thoroughly enjoying the cake! The staff was friendly and made the whole process extremely simple. I sent in pictures of what I wanted the wedding and groom’s cakes to look like and they made them PERFECTLY. They also delivered them to our venue, which was extremely helpful. I loved being able to work with a local, family owned business for a part of our wedding – would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Jasper was great to work with. He listened to our ideas and gave suggestions. The cakes were so delicious and very beautiful, we had so many compliments about our wedding cake. And we continue to get compliments months later. I am still amazed at how beautiful our cake table was. We would highly recommend J. Noto for any event!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

J Noto's cake was DELICIOUS! From the moment we met with Jasper for our cake tasting we knew we had to book them. He was our one and only appointment but his cakes were so fantastic we didn't need to talk to anyone else. Jasper and his entire staff were so quick to answer any questions via phone calls or emails and he made us feel like planning a wedding was a breeze! We just had to send him photos of what we were thinking and tell him how many people were attending and he did everything else for us. Thank you for a great experience and I cannot wait for next year so we can have some more of your cake on our 1 year anniversary!​

Sent on 05/02/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/10/2016

My fiance and I went in to J. Noto and met with the cake designer Kendele. We went in with numerous photos and ideas but never felt like we were overwhelming her with everything we were thinking. She took the time to talk with us and really explain how our ideas would actually look along with suggestions that were for design elements but respecting our budget. We are so excited she understood our vision and wanted to work with us. She is the reason we have so much trust in our cake design and quality along with the delicious cake!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • User6019074 · 2+ years ago

I hired J Noto for my wedding cake and my wedding Dessert Buffet.
    They are one of the few bakeries in the Saint Louis area that offers elegant options for wedding desserts outside of cake. We did a smaller 2-tiered cake plus 8 different assorted desserts for our guests. Everything was Fantastic!! They are a small family owned bakery and they are very one of one with their service. Truly satisfied and would def recommend them for weddings!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

J. Noto made a nontraditional wedding cake for me as well as my groom's cake. My wedding cake was a naked cake that turned out beautifully. For the groom's cake, I came to them with a very specific idea in mind that was a bit complicated, and they made it happen! They made an awesome model of a track hoe that we got tons of compliments on, and my husband loved it. He asked me the next day if he got to keep it on display in his office because he didn't realize it was all edible and had been cut up and eaten!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

My cupcakes were the cutest ever! I had little flags made to reflect the flavors and they gladly put them together for me! They were so delicious and my guests loved them.
    Thanks, Jasper!

Sent on 09/28/2015

I didn't want a traditional cake and jasper at J. Noto's helped me to come up with a fun dessert for my wedding that was both beautiful and absolutely delicious. We had 2 Cassata (Italian wedding cakes) , mini canolli's and italian cookies. The guests loved the variety and how truly delicious the desserts tasted.

Sent on 09/13/2015

J. Noto Bakery did a cupcake wedding cake for us and it was beautiful. They were professional and I loved what they did for us!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

J. Noto was a pleasure and delight to work with, and the cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious!
    Jasper Noto, the owner, takes such care in getting right all of the details, and for me that was what set him apart.
    The wedding cake was very reasonably priced, and all of our guests were talking about the moist cake and deliciously flavored icing the next day.
    My cake was red velvet with cream cheese filling. The layers of red velvet cake with cream cheese icing were indescribably decadent. It was exactly what I had envisioned and wanted.
    The grooms cake was probably the best cake I have ever tasted (and I am not just saying that). The Northwestern Wildcat design(my husband went there for undergrad) looked exactly like the picture we gave him, and even more lifelike than ever before.

Needless to say, I was very impressed.
    I am so grateful to him for our wonderful wedding cakes.
    They were the hit of the party, and our wedding guest are still talking about how good the cake was.

Choose J. Noto for your wedding and groom's cake. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/18/2015

So they say how many guests a cake should feed-but maybe you should change that estimate if you get J. Noto's Cakes because MY GUESTS DEVOURED his cakes. Everyone RAVED about them. The most scrumptious flavors and the most beautiful set up. I had my reception at Chandler Hill and his daughter came to arrange the cakes and she made my cake table look GORGEOUS-better than I could have done and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to cut flowers and hang things on and around my cakes. They are an amazing family and bakery and everyone in St. Charles and St. Louis should patronize their business. Didn't know them before my wedding but now I feel so strongly about their bakery and business. Wow. Can't say enough how glad I am to have chosen them.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

We were very happy to work with J. Noto Bakery. For our wedding, we only wanted a very small cake. The bakery still let us come in for a tasting and treated us like everyone else. Our cake turned out exactly like we asked and tasted delicious!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious and extremely affordable! Jasper was so easy to work with and was extremely accommodating and patient with this indecisive, overwhelmed bride! We chose to do a 3 tiered cake with the rest being kitchen cakes of white with raspberry filling and red velvet; DELICIOUS!! We also requested 2 small figurines of our dogs and J Noto did such a great job of making them look realistic and absolutely adorable; a perfect detail! We taste tested at 2 other bakeries and J Noto's was by far the best experience, the most expertise and the most affordable!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Meghan · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot say enough great things about J. Noto. Our cake was so perfect and we didn't have any left over! I also highly recommend the cannolis.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

We were so happy with J. Noto Bakery! I brought in a design of a cake that I found that I loved and we were able to come up with a design that was really cool. The cake looked absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing! We had so many compliments on it! I will definitely use them again when purchasing birthday and anniversary cakes!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2015

Jasper was fabulous! The cake and other desserts looked so elegant and beautiful! We received many compliments on how good desert was and how quickly it disappeared! Also, due to health issues, he was more than willing to make some dietary adjustments for us if needed. He was very quick with responding and communicating. Made our wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 04/27/2015

tina · Married on 03/14/2015

outstanding job! our cupcakes ,cake and grooms cake were perfect. had to be the best carrot cake I have ever had. very polite staff and professional set up and delivery. couldn't have asked for a better place to do business with.. thanks again..

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2014

J. Noto bakery is delish!! My wedding cake was not only beautiful and made exactly how I wanted, but it was also delicious.

Sent on 01/06/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/15/2014

Jasper's cakes are so delicious and beautiful! I showed him a picture of what I wanted and he executed it perfectly! I would definitely recommend any of their cakes or sweets for a special occasion.

Sent on 12/20/2014

My wedding cake from J. Noto was exactly what I wanted! It looked beautiful and tasted amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better cake and have every intention of using J. Noto in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Casey · Married on 10/17/2014

Jasper is such a pleasure to work with. Every time we had to go into his shop to finalize details we would find ourselves holding a lengthy conversation on personal things because he is so easy to talk to. Our wedding cake was exactly what we were looking for and most importantly, it was delicious! Would highly recommend J. Noto's!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kelci · Married on 10/04/2014

Originally, our friend was going to make our wedding cake, but with 5 weeks until the wedding, she stopped answering phone calls and text messages. A quick referral from a coworker guided me to J. Noto. We scheduled an appointment as soon as possible (I believe Jasper, the owner, squeezed us in within the week). Every single flavor we tried was amazing. We wanted a layer to be spice cake, and Jasper filled one sample with apple filling. It was amazing. Despite the short notice, he was able to fit us in, and the cake was exceptionally reasonable. They were able to match a picture I showed them without a problem. All communications were friendly and prompt. Working with J. Noto was a great experience all around.

Sent on 10/17/2014

J. Noto Bakery prepared the wedding cake at our daughter's reception and it was exceptional. Jasper Noto was wonderful to work with throughtout the entire process. The bride took several pictures to him as her inspiration and the final product turned out exactly as she invisioned. It was detailed, elegant and delicious! I highly recommend the J. Noto Bakery!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

J Noto was a wonderful bakery to work with - from the initial consultation to delivery. The cake was delicious, with so many options on flavors. The cake design was outstanding - far exceeded my expectations! We also use J Noto to make our wedding favors - little bags with a variety of Italian cookies. We received so many compliments on the cake and cookies, both their look and taste. Highly recommend this bakery!

Sent on 11/09/2014