J. Jones Photography Reviews

43 | Greenville, SC

43 Reviews for J. Jones Photography

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Josh was amazing to work with for our wedding! I am so impressed with the pictures we got back. His work is great and he uses his lighting and surroundings effortlessly. I loved that we got fabulous pictures without feeling like we were being stalked throughout the night. He really captured us and our guests perfectly. In addition, we did after session pictures the day after the wedding. Josh took us to a beautiful location so that we had unique pictures. We are so thankful we picked him and are unbelievably happy with how our pictures turned out.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Christian · Married on 03/30/2013

Josh Jones Photography produced amazing photos and captured our wedding day perfectly. He also did our engagement photos. After researching my photographers...I came across JJ photos through the recommendation of a friend and was in awe of every photo. I took a chance and it was another awesome decision! There is no need for a videographer with Josh as your photographer because when it was all over the moments he captures tell a beautiful, unique story. We were very satisfied with our decision.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Amazing photographer. Very flexible and makes sure you are always happy! Very creative and so much fun to work with. Extremely talented, worth every penny!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 06/23/2012

We were SO impressed by both the professional nature with which Josh runs his business and the quality of the pictures he took for us. He was also fun to have around all day- efficient and polite in working with wedding party and family and making sure to get all the special "shots" we had requested, but not intrusive whatsoever. He was also flexible due to changes in timing/schedule and weather. The pictures are incredible, we love them. We heard from MANY people that ours were the best wedding photos they had ever seen! He really captured the essence of all the special moments of the day. Not to mention we were able to see ALL of the pictures (edited!) on the website by the 3rd day of our honeymoon! Seriously amazing. Josh provides the best possible service in all areas of his business. We are very glad we booked him to capture our day.
    Bryan and Shannon Taylor

Sent on 08/07/2012

Emily · Married on 05/26/2012

Josh was very responsive from the very beginning. He replied quickly to all emails, even after our event. On our day, he was unbelievable. He has a way to discretely mingle with the guests and catch moments you may have not realized even happened.

Our photo shoots were seamless and effortless. You can tell he is very experienced and know how to manage large groups of people and efficiently get the shots you want while allowing everyone to enjoy themselves.

Our photos are amazing. He has the eye to catch unique shots/angles, etc. When looking through our shots we were so excited to see the next photo, but didn't want to stop looking at the current one.

Josh and his wife are a great team and were welcome guests at our event! His personal touches were appreciated and noticed by even our family members.

Thank you so much Josh!

Emily and Chris

Sent on 06/15/2012

Hassie · Married on 03/10/2012

Josh didn't just take our photos - he created art. I never dreamed that our engagement and wedding photos would be so beautiful. Josh took the time to get to know us, and it shows in each and every shot - he perfectly captured our personalities.

There were no surprises when working with Josh - he was very easy to work with and he outlined every step of the process. We were also very impressed with Josh's ability to capture priceless moments at the reception and during the ceremony without being obtrusive.

We feel very lucky to have had the chance to work with such a gifted and dedicated professional. Thanks to Josh's attention to detail and unique perspective, we have a portfolio of photos every bit as beautiful as the memories of the wedding itself. Thanks Josh!

Hassie and Scott

Sent on 07/03/2012
  • mmlewis

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2011

There are no words that would do justice to describe the magic Josh works behind the camera. I was left speechless by every single photo, and seeing my wedding pictures brought back the emotions and excitement of my wedding day as if I were living it over again. He was consistently in the right place at the right time and caught so many things I would have otherwise missed or would have long forgotten about. These are photos I will be just as excited about ten and twenty years from now, and it takes true passion and talent to provide pictures where the emotion and the day are still so tangible. --Melissa Lewis

Sent on 01/24/2012

Staci · Married on 11/19/2011

Josh Jones is an amazing photographer! I love his use of color. I love his creative, candid eye. I love that he gets to know and has fun working with his clients. I love the most that the moments from our wedding were captured through such a unique, artistic lense. My husband and I both agree that hiring Josh Jones Photography was the absolute BEST decision we made in planning our wedding!! I am so grateful to have had such a talented artist capture the moments of our special day!

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • keily

keily · Married on 10/15/2011

Of all the photographers in the area, Josh's work really stands out above the rest. I loved his candid style of photography, and after looking through my own pictures, I am extremely happy we chose him to do our wedding. He is very easy-going and personable. Even though photography was one of our top priorities for the wedding, it was one of our least worries after hiring Josh. Every wedding he photographs looks incredible! There is no doubt he is naturally gifted - and you can't put a price on that!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

Josh is amazing. He has such a creative eye and will capture moments at your wedding that you won't even remember...until you see the pictures! I am so happy that I hired Josh to photograph my wedding and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a true professional. He is so easygoing and makes every meeting as stress-free as possible. He took our engagement photos and my bridal portraits as well, and they all turned out so beautiful. Just be sure you book him early!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Haley · Married on 04/30/2011

We absolutely love Josh Jones. He has a very natural and creative eye and makes everything/everyone he takes pictures of look beautiful. We would hire him again in a minute and are completely happy with all the photos he took for us. Not only is his work amazing, but he is a very nice guy and his personality helps even the most high stress situations fun.

Sent on 05/16/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/29/2010

We recently got married and Josh was our photographer. I can HIGHLY recommend Josh. He was very professional and enthusiastic about the job at hand. Josh listened to our wishes and delivered. He frequently stopped and showed us what he was "going for" and he was a fun guest at our events! I've only seen my sneak peek so far - but it was AMAZING and I don't expect any less from the rest of my photos!

Sent on 11/17/2010

andrea · Married on 09/25/2010

Josh Jones is on the rise to becoming a world renown photographer (really his work was featured in US Airways Magazine! what better way to have world travelers get to see your work!) He is Upstate South Carolina's best kept secret for any couple getting married and is interested in making an investment in striking wedding photos. After working with Josh on our engagement photo shoot he did nothing but blow us away once again with our wedding photos. Josh was not only able to capture our personalities, but he was able to make our pictures look so realistic that you feel as if you can jump into the picture and re-live every moment that was captured! I had a great experience working with him and I can tell the world that this is a photographer that strives for excellence and quality. He was very well organized, punctual, and proved to be promising. Friends, family, and co-workers raved about his work and exclaimed what beautiful wedding pictures we have. Again, if you want to make an investment in breath-taking pictures on your special wedding day, your engagement photos, or special event....Josh Jones is THE one!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Julie · Married on 09/25/2010

Our first time working with J Jones Photography, but a pleasant experience and terrific, creative photos! We would definitely use Josh again and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Carly · Married on 01/30/2010

Josh photographed our wedding in Greenville SC this winter. To call our pictures amazing is an understatement! Numerous of my newlywed friends have commented on how artistic and professional our pictures look compared to their traditional portrait shots. Josh captured the moment without being intrusive and made everyone feel at ease. Throughout the night, I often forgot he was there- a testament to how well he blended in at the reception! I was most impressed that when I met Josh he showed me an entire wedding album, not just a collection of his best shots. From that album, I trusted that he could get many good pictures not just a handful. I would strongly recommend Josh to anyone looking for a photographer who is professional, artistic and creative!!‎

Sent on 09/13/2010

Cristina · Married on 09/05/2009

A friend told me the photographer is the most important decision you'll make regarding your wedding because once it's over, all you have is the pictures. After my own wedding, I completely agree with her and wouldn't hesitate to work with Josh again. In addition to taking amazing pictures, Josh is very well-organized. I booked him well in advance of the wedding and never had to worry about following up with him, which really helped with the planning process. He also delivered our pictures as promised without any worries after the wedding. At the wedding, he was unobtrusive but got all the right shots. The bridal party all commented that our group shots were the most painless they'd participated in, Josh knew exactly how to get everyone where he needed them quickly. We wanted both posed and candid shots and Josh gave us a great mix. What particularly stands out in all of them is Josh's eye for lighting and perspective, he knew just how to pose us to capture the best shots. I love our pictures and will treasure them forever.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2013

I hired Josh for my rehearsal dinner and wedding photography, and I could not be more happy with the results! He and his wife Deborah were extremely professional and it was clear from the moment they arrived that they knew exactly what to do. They have an amazing eye for lighting and photo composition - the pictures were both classic and artisticly beautiful at the same time. They caught all the special moments throughout the day, all the little details, and created an archive of pictures for us to re-live the best day of our lives over and over again. Josh had a sneak-peak preview of our pictures ready within one week of the wedding, and the rest of the pictures were ready before we hit our 2-week anniversary! All 1,000 of them! I wish Josh was not exclusively a wedding photographer so that I could use him again! I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Alyssa · Married on 03/26/2011

Josh captured moments that I didn't even know he was around for which created some of my favorite shots! We have some absolutely beautiful, creative, and timeless photos with which to remember our perfect day! He also did a great job transitioning from "photo sessions" to rest breaks to spending time with friends and family, so it never seemed like there was ever any "interruption" to the day, it just all flowed naturally. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/20/2011