J. Jasper Events Reviews

3 | Vallejo, CA

3 Reviews for J. Jasper Events

Shannon is awesome! We hired her for month-of coordination plus. Her time, experience, and knowledge was worth every penny we paid and more (and her pricing is extremely reasonable). We had an at-home wedding and hired a caterer who did not provide staffing or dinnerware. Shannon arranged staffing and everyone was very friendly and did a great job. We had to rent everything -- a shuttle, portable bathrooms, heat lamps, plates, glasses, knives, forks, chairs, tables, linens, chalk boards, etc. Shannon was extremely helpful in making sure we had everything we needed and not things we didn't need. Her shuttle company recommendation saved us over $1,000 compared to other quotes. On the day before the wedding, Shannon took over all of the little projects that we had left and coordinated the rehearsal dinner. On the day of the wedding, I didn't do a single thing in terms of set up,coordinating, paying or tipping vendors, or anything. It was such a relief that I didn't have to worry about anything and felt that I could just enjoy the day. Shannon handled everything. In addition to being very competent and great at what she does, Shannon is really nice, down-to-earth, and friendly. She did not impose any ideas on us about what we should or should not do, she just made what we wanted happen, and made suggestions when we didn't know what to do about something. She keeps things in perspective and her calm demeanor helped me stay calm and happy, too. She has a great sense of humor and got along really well with everyone. And she has good taste. She made the boutonnieres and they came out perfectly. Shannon really pulled everything together for us and made sure that we could enjoy our wedding fully without worrying about anything.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Katherine · Married on 08/24/2013

Shannon is amazing and hiring her was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. I had a backyard wedding at my parent's house with a taco truck and lots of DIY elements. Shannon helped pull everything together and coordinate all the little details that come in using a non-traditional venue. She's so easy to work with, so personable, and just a genuinely wonderful person. She took the stress out of planning so that I could relax and enjoy the day! During the reception, she knew when to come ask me a question, and when to ask my maid of honor instead. I had the absolutely perfect wedding of my dreams, and it was in no small part because of Shannon. I highly recommend her, no matter what your budget or venue. She is simply amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Shannon, of J Jasper Events, was my day of coordinator at my outdoor/barn wedding with about 1000 moving pieces. I had different vendors for appetizers, mains, coffee, serving, and so on. Not only did Shannon make sure everything was in place and running smoothly, she solved problems creatively when things went awry. She also arrived early and touched up my DIY decorations, turning my venue from something lovely into everything I could hope for in a wedding. She is absolutely fantastic, and I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/02/2013