J&J Video Productions-Cleveland Ohio Reviews

37 Reviews for J&J Video Productions-Cleveland Ohio

• Sarah

Sarah T. · Married on 10/31/2020

Nice video

The video was nice and came to us very quickly which was nice. Responds quickly and easy to work with

Sent on 01/15/2021

Sally · Married on 01/20/2018

J&J Video was absolutely excellent. The video was nothing short of perfection. I was totaly impressed by them. Their price was $900.00 , a good deal less than anyone I called. I would not hesitate to hire them again

Sent on 02/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/28/2017

We had a great experience working with J&J Video. We were surprised when they showed up at the rehearsal but its a good thing they did...they were able to work out all the locations and lighting and everything went perfect. We got a beautiful clear 2 hour DVD. Great price and great video!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Karina · Married on 05/20/2017

We were very happy with J&J Video. They were super helpful and accommodating with our plans. We were able to do everything through the mail since I was living in Chicago. Joe and his wife Diane came to our rehearsal so they knew how everything was going to go during the ceremony. We got a beautiful video of the wedding & reception.

Missy · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired J&J Video for our wedding in May and we are so happy with our video. Its clear and sharp and we were able to experience everything just as it happened. We would have missed so much if we didn't have the video. It was so much fun to watch with everyone! Great experience.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/17/2016

J&J Video did my friend's wedding and we loved how their video turned out. They used 2 cameras at the ceremony and got beautiful results. The picture is so clear and bright. The reception turned out great too. They really interacted with the crowd and got some awesome, fun video. Great job.

Ginger · Married on 09/02/2016

J&J video did a terrific job recording our wedding. I would rehire them again if I needed a video. Fast delivery, VERY reasonable pricing. Thanks

Sent on 12/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

I would highly recommend J&J Video. My fiancé and I were on a tight budget and didn't think we could afford to have a wedding video but when I found the website I was really impressed. The samples looked great so I called Joe and made an appointment. He showed us some more videos and explained how he would work our wedding...including going to the rehearsal. We are so happy with our wedding video and so glad we found J&J Video.

Cailyn · Married on 05/14/2016

We got a great video at a great price. So much more for the money than some of the other companies we checked. Joe and his wife were easy to work with, very relaxed and they stayed almost to the end of the reception. Most of the others we checked would only stay for a certain number of hours. Our vide is exactly what we were hoping for!

Joe · Married on 02/07/2015

I was 100% pleased with J&J video Productions performance! No problems here just Top quality work! I wold recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2015

John · Married on 01/17/2015

This company is a world class video production company. Their work is impeccable and the prices are extremly reasonable. They shot my wedding & reception.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Brittany · Married on 01/11/2015

Sunset Canyon Photography of Cleveland Ohio did my wedding photography. I was more than pleased. My pictures were really sharp and their prices surprised me. Their full day rate is $700 and they started at my house early in the morning and then finished up after 11pm that night. That is what I call service at the right price. Excellent price and terrific pictures

Sent on 03/05/2015

Marie · Married on 01/10/2015

These guys were the best!. Their video was crystal clear. Their service was extremely good, they really care. You wont find a better bunch of people to work with any where. Joe & Diane are true professionals.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Crystal · Married on 12/13/2014

J&J Video Productions are absolutely the best of the Best. He is so intense, yet he is so nice. He did not miss anything. The video was crystal clear. I watch this video as much as I can. I cry a lot when I watch it. Joe & Diane are close to my heart forever becuase they made a treasure ifor my family and God am I grateful I chose them.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Megen · Married on 11/28/2014

Good, Great, Excellent, how about setting the bar for the best of the best in wedding videos. J&J Video Productions is the top choice in wedding videos. My video was so incredibly good that no words can describe the video. Clear, Vibrant colors and a stereo sound system that rivals the theaters. I do have a terrific sound sytem. but stil lWOW! Joe said theyt deliver WOW and did they ever! A million stars not 5.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

J&J video Productions did a first class job. I really enjoyed watching the video. They were set up and ready to go. I cant say anything was wrong with the video. It was complete, clear and a truly a professional job

Sent on 10/03/2014

Diane R. · Married on 08/02/2014

J&J Video Productions did my wedding. I must say these people were as professional as they come. Our wedding video was as perfect as I could imagine. The picture was really razor sharp. I love there straight on style. Their price is half of what the other companies charge and I think there video was better than what I saw.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Helen · Married on 07/04/2014

My video was really, really nice. I loved the way they did everything. They were quiet and fast. Joe & Diane were the best. The price was right and it was obvious they did not skimp on quality . I would not hesitate to hire them.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Leann · Married on 03/29/2014

We hired J&J Video Productions to shoot our wedding. They did an excellent job. The video was really captivating. They are true professionals and honest. My Father over paid J&J Video, nobody would have known any difference. Joe immediatley returned the overage. What a class act. Extremely reasonable!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Carol · Married on 03/08/2014

J&J video Productions did a fantastic job at a price that was unbelievable, The work was nothing short of perfect. Joe & Diane were extremely professional. I would reccomend them to anyone and feel confident that they would do a perfect job!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Julia · Married on 02/15/2014

The wedding video I received was really excellent. I did not expect this to look like anything special, however it was special. I have a memory that I can re-live in brilliant color and clarity. This is something my children will watch in the future. I am so glad I had my wedding recorded and even more that J&J Video Productions made this masterpiece! Price..unbeatable!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2013

Joe and Diane are consunmate professinals. There work is top flight and they know exactly what they are doing and they work like a well oiled machine. They produced one of the best videos I have seen , even better that the ones on 4 Brides from TLC. They are super good at what they do, you cant go wrong here and thier price is extremely reasonable.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Chrissy · Married on 09/07/2013

we were very happy with our wedding video and Joe from J&J Video was very professional and easy to work with. we got a beautiful video at a great price.

Sent on 04/03/2014

John · Married on 08/24/2013

Joe and Diane

Thank you for capturingthe best day of our lives! We are excited to have these videos to watch time and time again. It was nice working with the both of you. It is no wonder why you are number 1 on the Cleveland Hot List as the best Wedding Videographer! Thank You Again

Sincerly,

Noelle and John Massi

Sent on 03/10/2014

Joe and Diane did an amazing job with our wedding video. Joe was kind enough to come and meet me in Mentor before the wedding to talk about what we wanted in our video. He and his team were on time, and totally professional. They also finished our video when they said they would, and the finished product was incredible. They were responsive with emails, and the quality of their work was amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Joe!!

Sent on 02/18/2015