J. Foley Photography Reviews

187 | Saratoga Springs, NY

187 Reviews for J. Foley Photography

Caitlin · Married on 08/26/2016

Jeff and Jeanette were incredible! I do not even have words. They make you forget you are even being documented!! We did our engagement photos with them and we could not believe how amazing the photos were! They just did our wedding and the photos we have seen so far.... I don't even have the words for how amazing they are!! They were so on top of everything and we're all about the details. We cannot wait to see all the photos and I will be back to tell you how amazing they are because I know we are going to be so in love! Thank you for shareing our special day with us and for capturing our fairy tale! <3

Sent on 08/27/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

xoxo, Caitlin! I'm so glad Jeanette and I have gotten a chance to know you guys!
  • heather

Heather · Married on 08/19/2016

Jeff and Jeanette of Jeff Foley Photography are absolutely incredible people to work with. Not only do they do an awesome job taking pictures but they are very caring compassionate people who make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. If I had to use one word to describe their operation it would be, passionate, they are truly passionate about getting the perfect picture and want it for you to give you the everlasting memory you have worked so hard to create. The work they do is second to none and you will not be disappointed. The drive these two have for new and exciting ways to take photographs keeps things fun and exciting and will give you a once in a lifetime experience. By far one of the most memorable experiences of our special day was getting to spend the time with these two, worth every penny! Thank you for creating life lasting memories for us!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to give people beautiful photos and a wonderful experience. So we glad we met you guys and your family!

Sam · Married on 08/14/2016

Jeff is absolutely wonderful! Could not have asked for a better person to photograph our wedding! Not only does he take stunning photographs, but he is easy to get along with and kept us laughing throughout the night. All of your hard work is much appreciated Jeff! We will definitely be contacting you again in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Sam! I had such a wonderful time with you guys, and I love your photos! Keep laughing and loving with your new husband!

I spent a lot of time researching photographers for our wedding and I am so glad we found Jeff! Not only were his pictures beautiful he was also reasonably priced. From our first conversation I knew he was the perfect choice and he ended up being so awesome to work with. He is very professional and so easy to get along with. I would recommend Jeff Foley Photography to anyone, our pictures are amazing and the experience was wonderful :)

Sent on 10/05/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Mahgan! We had a wonderful time with you guys!

Jen · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I were married on August 6, 2016 @ The Crooked Lake House in Averill Park, NY, and we literally had the BEST photographers ever! Jeff and Jeannette Foley went above and beyond to make Jason and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera! They were able to caption the most beautiful portraits, as well catch those candid moments that we were looking for! Jeff's hilarious personality and ability to make sure we had every shot we wanted were what made our experience so amazing! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND J. Foley Photography to all of our family and friends for their upcoming events and/or portraits. Jeff even went so far as to move two huge logs into the lake and then help assist us up onto the logs to catch the most gorgeous photo I've ever seen! He is so talented and his wife, Jeannette, is the perfect compliment to this amazing photography team! We can't thank them enough for the capturing our best..day...ever!! Thank you Jeff and Jeannette!! xoxo Jen and Jason Brandi

Sent on 10/03/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jen, for trusting us to make your wedding photos! We love the pictures we made with you guys, and we love the experience we had with you two, as well!

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

As soon as I met Jeff Foley at a bridal show and was able to see his work I knew that I wanted him to photograph our wedding. Jeff made everything fun while keeping it extremely professional from our engagement photos up to our first look and throughout our wedding day. He and his wife Jeanette Foley created an atmosphere that was highly organized but never felt rushed rushed. As a bride I appreciated Jeff's attention to detail and creative eye. Every photo he creates is unique to the couple and will help us forever remember the best day of our lives. We could not thank Jeff enough for all he has done and highly recommend him to everyone!
    -Emily and Ryan

Sent on 07/09/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Emily! You and Ryan are such a fun couple, and it was a blast for me and Jeanette to spend the day with you guys!

Kathy · Married on 06/25/2016

Jeff Foley Photography was amazing on our daughter's wedding day. Thank you Jeff and Jeanette for your professionalism! We loved your fun nature, attention to detail, capturing all of our requested pictures and making everyone feel at ease during the day and evening. When the bride, groom and wedding party came back to the bridal suite after pictures, they were excited about the experience and said, "there are going to be some great photos". We have seen just a few pictures, and they are amazing. Thank you for working so well with our other vendors (Mazzone Hospitality at Saratoga National, Mike The Music Man Entertainment, and Ben Pliss) to capture all of the details of the day! Thanks for making Emily's dreams come true on her wedding day. We can't wait to see more of your amazing work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kathy! We had a blast documenting your daughter's wedding day!

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

Planning your wedding is so much more than just picking the right color scheme and coordinating matching tablecloths to napkins. It is about looking forward to sharing one of life’s most intimate and emotional milestones with your closest family and friends. What you may not realize when planning your special day is how involved your photographer is during the entire process. From start to finish, your photographer is present for every hair curl that will not stay in, every drink that is spilled, every tear that is shed, and every smile that is made. Jason and I could not have been happier with anyone else than Jeff Foley Photography and his entire staff. Jeff is a compassionate and unbelievably funny individual who makes the entire planning process so simple. Jeff put our minds at ease throughout our engagement, as we were planning our New York wedding all the way from Georgia. He is professional and easy to communicate with, prompt to respond with any concerns, extremely organized, understanding of varying family needs and constraints, and just an all around wonderful person. My husband and I could not have been happier working with Jeff Foley Photography to capture our very special and memorable day!

Sent on 06/15/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Laura, I am thrilled that you chose to share all the emotions of your wedding day with JFP, and I had a blast documenting them for you.

Christina · Married on 05/27/2016

Choosing Jeff Foley Photography for our wedding was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. Jeff and his wife Jeanette are an amazing dynamic duo that feed off each other's energy, passion, creativity, and talent. They really get to know you so they work your personality and your vision of your wedding into the best possible pictures. Just looking at their website and posts, it is easy to see they make every bride and the entire bridal party feel comfortable during what is usually such a stressful time. Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and are so unique yet somehow exactly what we always envisioned. Also, what usually takes weeks to get back all your edited wedding photos, we got them back within days. Not to mention the little things, like Jeanette running out to our car with an umbrella during the torrential downpour to walk my husband and I into the reception, or the fact that every one of our vendors had the reaction of "Oh Jeff is your photographer? Amazing work- and can't wait to see him again" whenever they asked who would be doing our photos. Highly recommend Jeff Foley Photography for your wedding photographer- one of the best wedding decisions you can make. We will be reaching out again in the future for sure :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Christina! It was an honor to document your wedding day, and we're looking forward to the next time we have you guys in front of our cameras!

Tj · Married on 05/27/2016

A photographer is an integral member of a wedding day. Jeff Foley, and his wife/assistant Jeanette, helped transform an already unforgettable day into one that will now truly last forever. Jeff is not just a photographer, he is an artist, a comedian, and a friend! My wife can be shy at times, and an important factor of the photographer we hired was how comfortable the photographer made her feel. After a wonderful engagement photo session, there was no question that Jeff and Jeanette were the right choice.

Jeff's quality of work is unmatched. We still can't believe how well he captured the entire range of emotions on our special day. His photos are the perfect blend of professional and artistically creative. Also of note, his responsiveness when communicating was calming during a very busy and stress-filled time prior to the wedding.

Lastly, when viewing the completed work post-wedding, Jeff & Jeanette invited us to their personal home studio where we viewed all the amazing photos he captured, reminiscing all the while. What a wonderfully professional way to conclude the Foley's wedding services. We are looking forward to working with Jeff and Jeanette for all our future photography needs.

Trust us, you will be thankful if you hire Jeff Foley as your photographer!`

Sent on 06/22/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, TJ. Jeanette and I loved getting to know you and Megan. Your wedding day was one of the best we have worked together!

Jaimee · Married on 05/21/2016

One of the very best things about Jeff Foley and his wife Jeanette is that they truly make you feel that you're the only wedding they have attended all year. These two are crazy busy and they still take the time to make not only the bride and groom feel special but also everyone they come into contact with at the wedding. Jeff and Jeanette made the whole process very fun, stress free and we really felt that after the few sessions/meetings with them that we all became friends. They take the time to get to know you on a personal level and show that they truly care. Though keeping everything professional, they made us feel comfortable enough to be ourselves in front of the camera. We were consistently amazed by their skills to capture the moments on our special day. We viewed our photos in the comfort of their home and couldn't feel more like we were back in the moment.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend J. Foley Photography to anyone getting married or looking to photo document any other special event in their life. We couldn't be happier with the way our photos came out. We loved every minute of working with Jeff and Jeanette!

Sent on 06/12/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

We appreciate the kind words, Jaimee, and we loved getting to know you guys! Thanks for sharing your wedding day with JFP!

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

My wife and I first saw the photography of Jeff Foley through a friend of our's wedding. His photos stuck out in particular because they were great at capturing all emotions and moments that came with that very important day. After our first meeting with Jeff there was no doubt that we wanted to hire him as our photographer. His great sense of humor, warm personality and whole outlook on his role in our wedding made it obvious he was the right choice. Jeff was great about keeping in touch with us throughout all the stages of the wedding planning process.
    On the day of our wedding Jeff and Jeanette exceeded our already high expectations. Not only did they take some amazing photos of every emotion imaginable and capture ALL the moments--beautiful, hilarious and ridiculous, but they were great at putting a very jittery groom and an anxious bride at ease. During the reception Jeff and Jeanette were very professional and great at capturing the amount of fun that we had all while staying out of the way. Many guests also complimented them and their ability catch the perfect shots.
    The all around experience with J. Foley Photography was great. We are extremely happy with how all the pictures came out. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for an incredible photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you! We are so glad you chose us to share your wedding day!

Jeff and his wife Jeanette are an incredible duo. They have such great energy, great senses of humuour, and made me and my whole family feel relaxed and look like rock star on the wedding day. They captured such great moments that I totally missed in the craziness of the day. I particularly loved the sentimental images they took of me and my grandfather right after the ceremony, I had no idea he was photographing that! They just seem to know the shots to take, they aren't obtrusive, and I couldn't be happier with how all of the photos turned out. A month later and I still can't stop looking through all of them. He got our photos to us less than 3 weeks after the wedding. Jeff is extremely professional, super organized, and easy to work with. My husband and I live in Washington D.C. and he made planning super easy and worked around our schedule. He helped us come up with an itinerary for the day and kept us on track. I would recommend Jeff and Jeanette Foley to anyone. I have over 800 amazing photos that will help me remember my wedding day forever!

Sent on 06/08/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so glad you are happy with your wedding photos, and that you value those sentimental moments that we documented. I love those moments, too! Thanks for sharing your wedding day with JFP!

Liz · Married on 04/09/2016

There is so much to say about Jeff and Jeanette I don't know where to start. My wife and I are out of town brides and immediately Jeff made us feel confident and comfortable. He worked with our insane travel schedules, met with us over the phone, and proved that we could trust him to make sure everything was perfect even if we couldn't always be physically there. Then we flew Jeff out to Colorado to shoot our engagement session. Not only did we make sensational, once in a life time images but we also made an amazing friend. On the day of our wedding, just seeing Jeff and Jeanette there calmed our nerves. A look of reassurance and a laugh was all we needed to put our hearts at ease. We consider ourselves honored to have worked and become friends with JFPSquared. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them. If you're looking for warm, compassionate, calming, and hilarious people to capture the day of your dreams in the most beautiful way I've ever known, look no further than Jeff and Jeanette. They are the photography duo to beat.

Sent on 04/11/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us, and for leaving such a sweet review. We appreciate it, and we are glad to call you ladies friends. xoxo

Rachael · Married on 02/20/2016

From first contact to receiving our photos, Jeff Foley was amazing to work with. He kept a great line of communication and was amenable to all our specific requests. He was also extremely well organized; we were always ahead of schedule on the wedding day!

He is tremendously devoted to his work, evidenced by his delaying his much-needed surgery till after our wedding. We cannot thank him enough for fighting through the pain of his broken arm in order to capture our day perfectly. Even with one arm, his photos were gorgeous!! We are so happy with everything!

Sent on 04/21/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us, Rachael, and for taking the time to leave some kind words. We had a great time documenting your day, and I'm thrilled that it was a a good experience for you, as well!

Julie · Married on 11/01/2015

When it came to choosing a photographer my husband and I were looking for someone easy to get along with who had a true passion for the art of photography. We found that and more with Jeff Foley.

Jeff is a really great guy and a true artist. He sees through a lens of optimism - working with the amazing attributes of light, landscapes, and color.

You want Jeff to be the eyes that capture your wedding, special occasion, or engagement. You will be in great hands and have a good time. You will also experience how rewarding it us to trust in someone whose true passion for capturing extraordinary moments thru the camera, will give you memories to cherish for a lifetime.

On our wedding day, it was so easy to work with Jeff. Our bridal party had a great time with him the whole day, and he kept us on track and had an awesome second photographer assisting him, Amanda. She was terrific!

Jeff is very detail oriented and professional. You always know what will happen in advance and he is very flexible and organized.

In the end, my husband and I were so glad to have Jeff as our engagement session and wedding day photographer. It was such a great experience and we would highly recommend Jeff to other couples!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeff Foley is absolutely amazing, I have no better way of summing him and his work up. He made everyone super comfortable, keeping everyone at ease and laughing the entire time. He made us feel like superstars with his photography all while not being all pose here, pose here, look here, do this. He was phenomenal. My now husband who is notorious for not smiling or being photogenic looks awesome in our pictures, all because Jeff knew when we needed a break and when we needed a time out from all the fake smiles to give us real ones. I have never met a more professional vendor who has it all together. Even though we had a "time line" and "schedule" he was great when I wanted to nix things or add things along the way, never disrupting his flow and getting all the shots we wanted. Hands down, I would not have wanted anyone else photographing our day, Jeff will be my go to photographer for everything!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Cara · Married on 10/16/2015

5s across the board doesn't say enough about how Jason and I feel about working with Jeff Foley Photography. Jeff is absolutely top notch, and we knew that from our very first conversation with him. We live in Philadelphia and didn't actually meet him and his second shooter Kristen until our wedding day. However, to us they felt like old friends. Jeff would check in with us during our planning months sometimes just to say hi and others to go over some details for the day. We had a some logistical issues in the beginning of planning (we were accidentally double booked at our reception venue) Jeff without hesitation worked with us to set our new date and even followed up a few times to see if there was anything else he could do to help us out. On our wedding day I couldn't help upon introductions giving him a big hug! Jeff and his second shooter Kristen made us both feel so relaxed! Jeff's talent and creativity beams through each photo he takes. He really captures the personality and charism of each couple in his own unique way just check out his website, it shows! Jeff captured the most precious moments of our wedding day and we can't thank him enough. If anyone in the Albany/Saratoga area is in the market for a wedding photographer, hands down Jeff Foley Photography should be your first choice!
    - Cara & Jason

Sent on 10/24/2015

Katelyn · Married on 10/11/2015

Phenomenal. Amazing. A great time. These are just a few of the words my husband, bridal party, family, friends, and myself are using to describe Jeff Foley and we’ve only seen the teasers of our wedding day! We found Jeff Foley from the Crooked Lake House’s list of recommended professionals and went to meet with him at his house in the early stage of our planning. My husband’s mother and father were wedding photographers years ago so I thought it was going to be tough finding the perfect photographer for our big day…boy was I wrong! Upon meeting Jeff you instantly are made to feel at ease and comfortable around him which really helps when you start posing and “canoodling” in front of a complete stranger and camera. The day of the wedding Jeff became a part of our family and made the process of taking our photos easy and fun! We cannot say enough nice things about Jeff, his personality, his assistant Kristen, and the beautiful photos we have seen so far! We cannot wait to see the rest! If you want the best photographer in the Capital Region you should book Jeff Foley!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2015

From day one I knew that my husband and I made the best decision by hiring Jeff to capture our special day. Jeff not only made us feel like friends but he made us feel like family. He made everything about or engagement shoot and wedding so easy, so much fun and most importantly effortless! He truly has a passion for what he does and makes you feel so comfortable all
    While being the most professional photographer ever! Jeff was truly a pleasure to work with on every level & our pictures came our absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jeff Foley is amazing. That is pretty much all you need to know, his work speaks for itself! In all seriousness, Jeff is great, we could not have picked a better photographer! He is super sweet, we felt so comfortable all day, he does a great job of giving direction and guiding you through the process that are wedding portraits! You can tell how passionate he is about his work just by the time and energy he dedicates to every single shot. He was so easy to get along with, he cracked jokes with my brothers and parents while we were getting ready prior to the wedding and just kept us laughing and having a great time all night. He even endured some teasing of his own with a lot of grace and style ;) We saw just a little teaser of what is to come last night on facebook and we could not be more jazzed to see all the other pictures! Jeff really made our wedding experience a great one, his professionalism and class far exceeds everyone. Hire Jeff to do your work and you will not regret it for even a moment. He is worth everything and then some!

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • Mary Ann

Mary A. · Married on 10/03/2015

I am so happy my daughter chose Jeff for her photographer. He is very professional and makes you laugh. The quality of his work is amazing. If you are considering a photographer,choose Jeff. You will be so happy you did! He absolutely gets the highest rating possible from me!!
    Mary Ann Gizzi

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • christine

Christine · Married on 10/03/2015

Jeff is amazing at what he does! He made it seamless, enjoyable and fun for my sister Jen's wedding. He made us all comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Even when the wind got a little chilly for pictures, he was able to redirect us and even offered me his jacket at one point ! He captured amazing photographs and even gave us time to make up our own funny poses for the wedding party. He helped kept things calm, fun and smooth sailing. I know my sister and her husband found the best photoghapher - they made a great decision !! You will want him on your special day guranteed :)

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I are very happy we decided to go with Jeff Foley Photography. He was recommended to us by a person in the wedding photo business and we can see why. He made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. Our engagement session allowed us to become comfortable and prepared us for our wedding day. I love how all of the details for our wedding day were laid out in a timeline that I knew Jeff would stick to. Your photographer is the one person who keeps your day organized and makes sure all of the events happen on schedule. My type A personality was very pleased with how perfectly Jeff was able to do this. Our families commented on how awesome Jeff was and how comfortable he made everyone feel. Our photos look amazing and we can't wait to display them. I would recommend Jeff and his crew to everyone!

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/22/2015

Jeff Foley is HIGHLY recommended by myself and my husband, Jeff made beautiful portraits of our day, he was a calming presence at our wedding, and most of the time I didn't know he was there!! He does beautiful work, and I wouldn't have asked anyone else to take my wedding photos. Jeff is funny, patient, and extremely knowledgable in his work. I recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 10/04/2015