J Elizabeth Designs Reviews

J Elizabeth Designs 5
J Elizabeth Designs 6
J Elizabeth Designs 7

Krystina · Married on 09/04/2011

My wedding was almost 3 months ago and I am still hearing compliments from family and friends about how gorgeous my flowers and decor were. They were wonderful to work with and always in contact with me throughout the planning process. My favorite part in the planning process was working with j Elizabeth designs and seeing the end results!!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

James · Married on 09/04/2011

Jill was amazing. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and she helped me figure out what I was doing since my bride at the time was in Chicago. Price wasn't bad and Jill and her team had the place ready to go in no time. Very easy to get in contact with and loves what she does. Glad I had her talent available to make the wedding everything my wife dreamed of. I also had her setup chairs with covers and do some candle work that turned out very well.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Carcyle · Married on 07/30/2011

Jill provided excellent service. I started working with her a year before my wedding and she was helpful all the way through. She offered me excellent service for my price. She was fully aware of my budget and did a great job!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2011

I am thrilled that we chose J. Elizabeth Designs. These ladies were absolutely fantastic! They were knowledgeable and very professional. I simply told them what I liked and they picked out the most perfectly arranged bouquets. I couldn't have imagined more beautiful arrangements. They were on time with deliveries so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the big day. We definitely recommend them to everyone who even mentions needing flowers for any event whatsoever!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/28/2015

Everything Jill did for our wedding was absolutely beautiful. The flowers for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and myself were exactly what I envisioned. The table centerpieces were works of art and so elegant. They made the space look gorgeous and like it was out of a dream. Jill took the few small ideas I had of what I wanted and created a masterpiece that was enchanting and lovely. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2017

A lovely mother-daughter team to work with! Prompt email responses regarding floral arrangement ideas and pricing (including last-minute changes!), reasonable pricing (and no pressure to add on more than I wanted), extremely accommodating and personable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Jill for my wedding this past October. She was wonderful to deal with. I was an out-of-town bride, so she made planning so easy for me. She took my vision and turned it into exactly what I had in mind. The flowers were beautiful. I was so happy with how it all turned out.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Jill and her mother Debbie are so nice and do the most beautiful work. I was so happy to book Jill because I knew that my wedding flowers and decor would turn out phenomenal. Jill did not disappoint. She arrived at the venue and was so friendly and excited to show me the flowers (my bouquet especially). My wedding was everything I had dreamed of plus more. I got compliments all night on how beautiful everything was. Thank you Jill and Debbie for your amazing work!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 10/02/2015

I love Jill and how beautifully done all of her weddings turn out. Her flowers are gorgeous and she does her utmost to make sure the bride gets everything she can imagine!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2013

Jill and Debbie are wonderful to work with! When I first sat down with Jill, I showed her a few pictures and explained my vision, and she immediately started sketching away and described how she could make it all happen.
    I had a few last minute things that needed changing (not major details) and Jill and Debbie did not even hesitate. Jill even sent me a picture of the bouquets as a “sneak peek” the day before the wedding! My bouquet was GORGEOUS!
    Our church did not need much decoration, but when we walked into our reception venue (The Henry Clay), my jaw dropped at how amazing it all looked! Everything was exactly how I’d imagined.
    Overall, outstanding, and a very good value!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Dana · Married on 06/04/2011

Jill (and Debrora) were great to work with. They responded to all my emails within 24 hours, always let me know when they had received payments and were flexible. The flowers and cernterpieces looked great and I never had to worry about anything!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Treva · Married on 11/04/2017

Have ideas ready...they will design them all!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Loved working with Jill! In just one meeting, you can see the passion she has for her job, and she is very easy to work with. I changed my mind so many times, but she always had options for what I asked for. Although a little on the pricey side, I wouldn't have picked another florist. Beautiful flowers, votives, linens, everything!

Sent on 07/11/2015
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2011

Jill was very helpful to us. She always got back with me whenever we needed her to. The prices weren't too bad. A little on the higher side, but worth it. They do BEAUTIFUL work and brought in the most beautiful flowers not only for decorations but my bouquet. I had two dozen roses and they were GORGEOUS!

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • User4720117 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.0

Definitely willing to work with me and my budget

Sent on 05/01/2015

1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Not happy/pricy too

Flowers given were specifically what we DID NOT want. Cost was way more then most, but we still went with Jill because she had visuals. Spouse had to help set flowers up on arch while in his suit waiting to have first look with daughter. Very upset with how they handled everything. Did not provide what was asked of them and advised we'd receive.

Sent on 06/24/2019