J Dub Entertainment Reviews

6 Reviews for J Dub Entertainment

• Summer

Summer Guill · Married on 10/06/2018

#GoingGuill #GuillYouMarryMe 10/06/18

DJ JDub is amazing! We secured this vendor at the last minute and was glad that we did. He is prompt, professional, and an awesome DJ. He provided uplighting for our venue which truly set the tone for a night of romance and fun. I would recommend him to a friend and even book him for future events.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Braxton Braswell · Married on 10/21/2017

First Class all the way!

Great prices. Flexible in material and how content is presented. Timely. All about the experience of the event.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Annitra Leigh (Planner Not Bride) · Married on 10/21/2017

He is the Best!

I have worked with Jay on several weddings and his professionalism, promptness and skill are the best I’ve experienced from a DJ. He gets it right every time. Even if not from your play list, he knows how to read the crowd to provide absolutely what you need. He has become my favorite dj.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jamesse · Married on 07/01/2017

Excellent experience

He kept the party going at my reception and the lighting was simply beautiful! When I have my next event I'm definitely going to give J Dub Entertainment a call!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Terieka

Terieka Chandler · Married on 10/01/2016

Best DJ Ever

Our guests are STILL raving about how amazing our reception was because of DjJdub!!! The night was Unforgettable and full of Dancing! He handled all of our snags perfectly and was able to come up with dynamic ideas. He was able to read the crowd and create an atomosphere that completely set the tone. DjJdub didn’t just create magic at our reception but he also provided music during the ceremony! We couldn’t have chosen a better DJ!!! When choosing a Dj you want someone who is funny and can engage with the crowd and DjJdub is the one to partner with!!! Always remember when planning a wedding, the wedding sets the tone but the reception is what everyone will forever remember solely because of the Dj! Thanks for making #FallingforChandler one of the absolute greatest days ever DjJdub!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 04/16/2016

Great DJ, he keep the party going!

Affordable, great song selection, and keep everyone happy

Sent on 11/28/2018