J. dela Cruz Weddings & Events Reviews

5 | Parker Dam, CA

5 Reviews for J. dela Cruz Weddings & Events

Sam · Married on 06/23/2012

I could not have asked for a better experience! Jennifer was professional and efficient, but also very thoughtful and sensitive to my feelings and ideas. I felt like I was working with a good friend. Nothing is ever perfect, but Jennifer made everything run smoothly. Thanks for making my event truly memorable!!!

Sam · Married on 06/23/2012

Mary Ann · Married on 08/27/2011

Jennifer is a great wedding planner who is patient, organized, reliable, and understanding. We loved having her! I would recommend her to anyone!

Lyn · Married on 06/05/2010

Brides, listen up: You can't do it all on your own! And that's OK. It isn't about being a Super Bride, it's about enjoying your special day with the love of your life and your friends and family. Jenn was my wedding planner for the Big Day and she was amazing! I had a list of how I wanted my wedding day to go and she made sure that everything went smoothly and beautifully. She really listens to you and cares about you. She was my fairy godmother who made my wedding day simply magical. Thank you, Jenn!!!

Tasnim · Married on 10/23/2010

Thank you Jennifer, for being the voice of calm and reason throughout the entire process. The energy you shared at our first consultation provided us the confidence we needed to plan our big day with 400 of our closest family and friends. The invaluable time you spent in answering all of our questions, providing your insights and listening to our concerns helped us to keep our minds at ease. Your flexibility gave us the opportunity to enjoy our pre-wedding events knowing that you had all the details covered from the ceremony entrances right through to the tossing of the bouquet. A special thanks for your professionalism that was demonstrated by manning the table seating chart at the last moment and treating our guests like they were your very own family.

It was great working with you!
    Tasnim and Eugene