J&D Studio Reviews

J&D Studio 5
J&D Studio 6
J&D Studio 7

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

Photos by Deb did a wonderful job on our wedding day. They were very nice and professional. They were great to work with. They did a wonderful job and can't wait to hire them again in the future for other events!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

We used Photos by Deb for our wedding photographer. They did an amazing Job!!! I would recommend them to everyone. We have used them since for all our big family events such as Pregnancy, Baby Pictures, and Family Pictures. They have been wonderful and will continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Esther · event on 06/11/2012

Debbie did an amazing job photographing my baby bump and then later on my baby! I would 100% recommend her! She does a great job with scenic pictures. I did not even really know what I wanted in my pictures and she captured the perfect poses!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2012

Joseph and Deborah are a fantastic team. It is easy to see how much they care about each and every bride! It was such a joy to have them there laughing and enjoying the day and night with us! Deborah was there to capture all the important moments with my girls before the ceremony and Joseph was there to make sure my groom was properly dressed and captured fun moments with the boys. They have such great ideas for pictures and truly know how to make everything fun and enjoyable (and still capture all the great shots!)

Sent on 06/06/2012

L · Married on 09/10/2011

Deb and Joseph were amazing to have take our photos. The professionalism that they have not only at the wedding but the engagment photos is wonderful. The quality of the photos and the amazing unqiue pictures that they take, are worth more then words can say. We are so pleased with every detail of their work and will be using their services for upcoming events in our lives.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Heather · Married on 07/15/2011

Photos by Deb made me feel like I was their only client and top priority. She was willing to listen to my suggestions and even traveled to a library just so I could have the engagement pictures of my dreams. She and her husband captured every moment of our special day. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Now that we are expecting our first little one, Photos By Deb will be our family photographer, no questions asked!

Jill · Married on 06/18/2011

Photos by Deb was awesome to work with! We used her service for engagement photos, wedding photos and trash the dress pictures too! She was quick to respond to my questions and very professional in all of my meetings with her. She incorporated our ideas into the photos she took along with her own creative and fresh poses. Everything turned out great and just as we wanted! I would definitely recommend using Photos by Deb for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 10/18/2011

David · Married on 04/15/2011

Deb and her team did an excellent job! Everyone was so pleased with the pics, especially us (bride & groom)! You will not be disappointed with the quality & poses of Deb photography. We even gave her a checklist of pics we wanted & she moved through them very quickly without us having to worry about any of it! We highly recommend Photos by Deb!

Jennifer · Married on 06/19/2010

Photos by Deb did a fantastic job before, at, and after our wedding! We have amazing engagement photos, a gorgeous wedding album, and now two years later we also have the cutest pictures of our new daughter. We love Photos by Deb!

Darra · Married on 12/19/2009

I am all for Photosbydeb! They are professional, yet friendly, great working with large groups & individuals. Deborah has captured my single shots, wedding, maternity, family, & children's photos. I really appreciate her patience & professionalism as she works with each person to make them feel relaxed and capture each moment. Thanks to the Photosbydeb team for making each event in my life a captured memory I get to enjoy again and again.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Tara · Married on 11/07/2009

We loved having Photosbydeb do our engagement, wedding, maternity and baby picture's!! We couldn't of asked for better service. I would recommend them to any one...actually we already did! They were very flexable with setting up appointments and great with coming up with ideas for the sitting.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2009

Deb was wonderful to work with! She provided excellent photos of our wedding and our album was awesome! She's easy to get in touch with when wanting to make changes to photos or albums. On the actual day of our wedding, she and her husband were fabulous to work with and they made our day that much more special because we didn't have to worry about what was happening in regards to photography. We've used Deb again for newborn pictures as well because we love her style and photographs so much! I recommend her to everyone who is looking to get any type of photographs done!

Sent on 05/10/2014

dorothy · Married on 06/28/2008

I can't say enough for this photographer's abilities. Very professional, extremely friendly, and more than willing to reschedule when life happens. If that weren't enough, the pictures are AWESOME, and you CAN'T beat the prices!!!! Photosbydeb has photographed many of my family's big days, including, but not limited to, my outdoor wedding pictures(beautiful-at the Hershey gardens), my maternity pictures, newborn pictures, and family pictures. The values that this photographer puts forth in her handy work, and even family wise, I have found very encouraging! Thanks so much to photosbydeb for capturing my special times so beautifully and creatively!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Debbie did a wonderful job taking our wedding pictures. She was like having another assistant at the wedding. She made sure that the day was perfect for the bride and that the bride always looked her best for each picture. She took the time to pay attention to detail. Debbie's rates were some of the most affordable that we could find. She was a blessing and a wonderful addition to making our wedding day perfect.

abby · Married on 12/02/2006

Photos by Deb was a wonderful photography team! They were personable and were so willing to do anything possible to help my wedding picture dreams come true! I have recommended them over and over again and I will continue to do so. We received our photos promptly and without any incident. They were creative in their suggestions but also listenedto my ideas which is what I was looking for.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Dianna · Married on 12/27/2005

A picture is definitely worth a thousand words when taken by Deborah and her photographers. I love to look back over my pictures and remember the best day of my life. They captured everything I thought I wanted and more. They were so good with adults and children alike. I highly recommend them to all of my engaged friends!

Lori · Married on 06/19/1999

Everyone can probably relate to the difficulty of getting everyone in a group photo looking their best. Working with Deb made our photo session easier She is very experienced with arranging groups, engaging participants in smiling, and making everyone feel at ease. She and Joseph do a woderful job!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Esther · Married on 08/05/2017

We greatly appreciated all J & D Studio's time, hard work, and product that we received from both our engagement session and our wedding day. The quality of service that was provided was wonderful, and we truly appreciated when they went the extra mile for us. They met with us and helped us decide what package would work best for us, and were very accommodating in that way. In addition, they jumped in on the wedding day, and helped with things that made the day go so much smoother (photos, videos, bustling the dress, herding family members into pictures, driving us to the 2nd location, etc.). Furthermore, the quality of the pictures are phenomenal, and we absolutely love our American-made wedding album. They responded fairly quickly to our calls and emails about various questions we had, even with their busy schedules. And they extremely willing to make changes to the album that were small, but my husband and I greatly appreciated and valued. You are certainly getting your value when you go with J & D Studio because they will work within your budget, and produce stunning photos every time. If we decide to get family photos taken in the future, J & D Studio tops the list!

Sent on 11/22/2017

They were wonderful! They took beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/25/2010

I had a great experience with Deb. She and her husband took beautiful pictures of my wedding for an affordable price. Deb is very sweet and easy to talk to and worked hard to make sure she got all the shots I asked for. Deb and her husband seemed to blend into my wedding as if they were guests. She managed to get great photos without being too invasive. At no point in time did I feel like there was a camera in my face or my friends and family had to compete with the photographer to witness an event.
    I definitely reccommend Photos By Deb!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Lynae · Married on 08/19/2017

Lovely couple to work with!!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Chris · Married on 11/11/2016

Deb did an amazing Job for us at a Adoption fund raiser. Her staff was amazing and worked well with the kids and adults alike. She was very informative prior to the event and what you saw is what you got nothing hidden. We have used this studio before for family and pet pictures and have been very pleased in the past as well. Keep up the good work and if you are in need of photography give them a call !

Sent on 12/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2012

4.2

I booked Photos by Deb the Week before my wedding.. We were so happy that we were able to find someone with great Quality at short notice. She did everything she could to help me out and make my wedding look even better through her quality photography! Thanks Deb=]

Sent on 02/04/2013