J&D Studio Reviews

J&D Studio 5
J&D Studio 6
J&D Studio 7

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

Hiring Photos by Deb was by far one of the best decisions for our wedding day. Deb and Joseph are incredibly kind-hearted, thoughtful people. They did not add any stress to the day; in fact, they made it significantly less stressful, joking with us and one another. Our pictures turned out wonderfully. We got them back within a month and are having such a hard time choosing which ones we want in the book-- they are all so good. We absolutely loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 11/05/2015

J&D Studio's reply:

Thank you Laura! We loved getting to know both of you and your family. Your whole day was just magnificent and we feel honored that we were asked to capture it all for you! Can't wait to capture more family memories for you in the future!

Deb was amazing! Not only did she help with photography, but she also went over details often forgotten while wedding planning. When our recessional music didn't okay, she jumped to the piano and played while we dismissed guests. We would highly reccomend Photos by Deb for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/05/2015

J&D Studio's reply:

Lol! Yes, I was feeling the 'awkwardness in the very quiet room full of people as you hugged guests and the cd player wouldn't start and the piano player from the ceremony said she had to leave since the reception was at her venue! So happy that there are always two of us photographers so that I was able to 'jump in' like that. :) You had a beautiful day and such sweet family and friends! Thanks for choosing us to capture it for you!!

Deb was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is a wonderful photographer and our photos are so beautiful!!!!! She is so creative and fun to work with too!

Sent on 07/04/2015

If I had to pick one word to sum up my experience with Photos by Deb... AMAZING!!! From the time we first met with Deb until the big day, every part of planning our engagement session and the big day went smoothly!!!

Deb brings so much passion into what she does that, along with the sheer quality of het work, sets her apart from any other photographer in the Harrisburg area!!!

For our big day, Deb and her husband Joseph were our photographers. The whole time they were open to any/all requests we had and they brought some of their own that we wouldn't have thought of!!

If you are looking for a photographer that will go out of their way to get that "perfect" shot, ease your worries of any obstacles, and just WOW you with the quality of work, hands down... choose Photos by Deb!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

I can not rave enough about Photos by Deb and how wonderful they were to work with. From the first meeting to engagement photos to wedding photos and beyond they were very accommodating and their work is impeccable. Deb and Joseph are very warm fun people. They worked with weather conditions and did everything they could to get the perfect shots. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I will definitely be using them in the future. Thank you.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Amber · Married on 04/10/2015

Deb and Joseph are truly amazing! They are both flexible and extremely talented. We have worked with Photos By Deb a few times before our wedding. Her sister did our daughters newborn photos and Deb did our engagement photos, all of which turned out amazing. Deb knows how to capture the moment and she always has fun, new ideas! I talked with Deb a few days prior to our wedding to finalize plans and she was so accommodating. She listened to everything I had to say and even pulled up my Pinterest board to see what kind of pictures I had in mind. Her and Joseph made our day that much better! I wouldn't change a single thing and we will choose Photos By Deb always!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Heather · Married on 02/28/2015

My husband and I used Photos By Deb for both our engagement and Wedding pictures and we are absolutely thrilled with the results. Deb's enthusiasm was for her work was very evident and our picture-taking experience was both fun and stress free. We are very pleased with our pictures and highly recommend Photos By Deb for any special event.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Margaret · Married on 02/21/2015

Deb & her team were amazing for my husband and I. Deb cared a lot about meeting with us to get to know us as a couple before shooting our engagement photos. She has such a sweet personality, and let us do the talking to tell her exactly what we wanted. We chose to go to her suggest locations by her house for our engagement photos. The locations were gorgeous! She had great recommendations, I was very pleased :). We got married in February, and it ended up snowing a good amount for our day. She was very timely, getting there much in advance to shoot us getting ready. She was very understanding of the weather, and did not charge us extra for arriving early. Her and her sister never got in the way, and shot some amazing pictures. Thank you so much Deb for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Josephine · Married on 01/02/2015

Deb and Joseph were amazingly attentive to detail, patient, and professional. Our wedding was planned in 2 months, and they were completely accommodating to our needs. They captured our special day and we are so thankful!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Aleisha · Married on 10/25/2014

My experience working with Deborah was amazing! I first saw her work through one of my friends wedding. I was in, "awe" when I saw my friends photos. She captures the beauty of every detail of the photograph! She captures memories and emotions with just one "click." Deborah was ALWAYS available whether it was through txt, email, facebook, or even phone calls! In fact, she even took my call when she was at Disney with her family! As any 2014 Bride, I got a lot of my picture ideas from Pinterest. She took the time to "follow" me so I could share photo ideas with her. She then printed out all of the pictures I liked from Pinterest and carried them with her throughout my Wedding Day. We had a separate location to take pictures at between our ceremony and our reception. Deborah and her second photographer (her husband) are a GREAT team! At our 2nd location, Deborah took every picture we wanted and then some! She uses the surroundings to create a picture you could never imagine! We never felt rushed and when we were working with her, you almost forget anyone else is around. She's calm and clear. When we got to the reception, I almost forgot Deborah and her Husband were there! They did not stick out like sore thumbs...but they never missed a photo op! One of my favorite memories of my experience with Photos By Deb, is when I was on the dance floor, along with numerous other couples, enjoying a slow dance with my Husband...I looked over and saw Deborah and her husband. With big cameras in their hands, Joseph grabbed Deborah close and gave her a couple turns to the slow song. Even though they only danced with each other for a couple of seconds, you could see the love between them. I'm glad I got to see that. They understand love, so I know they could capture our love. I plan on using Deborah in the future...as our love grows into a family. Thanks again, Deborah, for making our day so special!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2014

Deb and Joseph were great! They helped the whole day flow effortlessly and were very professional. We can't wait to see the rest of our photos!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jonathan · Married on 06/14/2014

I've used Photos by Deb several times and have been more than satisfied with the service and quality of photography. They are very personable and work well with kids. Everyone at our wedding was saying how easy and wonderful it was to work with the photographers. I would use them again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/02/2014

Photos by Deb did a wonderful job for our wedding in May. I loved how this husband-wife team work together so creatively! They have wonderful personalities that makes working with them so comfortable. It was so exciting to get our picture files back! When we got our wedding album back it was even better!!! I love the open flat books they use!!! Thanks Photos by Deb for helping to make our day so special!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Alex · Married on 04/26/2014

Deb and Joseph were an amazing couple to work with. We worked with Deb for our engagement shoot and loved every minute of it. She is so creative and has quite the eye when it comes to spotting a photo op. We met Joseph at the wedding and the two of them together were so great. They were very patient with my bridal party and super flexible with our needs. We are more than pleased with the services they provided and I would recommend them to anyone for any event. I can't wait to seek them out for future events!!!

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • artist4evr84

Jennifer · event on 04/05/2014

Always professional willing to go the extra step to make it special. Willing to take requests. Can't wait to work with them again in he future.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Emma · Married on 03/29/2014

Deb did such an awesome job at our wedding! She moved through the formals really quickly and professionally and created a really relaxed, stress free, and fun environment. She kept a really low profile during the ceremony so she wasn't distracting but she still got every shot from a great angle. She is very flexible and worked well with our schedule and got the few special shots we wanted. The end results were spectacular! We couldn't be happier with the photos and the service that we got!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Darlene · Married on 10/19/2013

The Photographers were extremely friendly and made us feel completely at home! They were a joy to work with, always had smiles on their faces and were positive throughout the event :) I can't wait to have them photograph many, many more of our events in the future!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Deb is an amazing photographer and person! She works so amazingly in any situation. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Nichole · Married on 09/28/2013

Deb and her husband were so easy to work with. We really enjoyed having them as our photographers.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Erica · Married on 06/30/2013

All of my ratings are 5.0. I would highly recommend this wonderful team and couple to any event! They blessed us immensely on our very special day!

Sent on 09/03/2013

ken · Married on 06/08/2013

Deb and her husband were fantastic to work with! They were accommodating, professional, fun, calming in stressful situations, creative with photograph compositions, energetic, able to work with me and make a customized package and had a great photojournalistic style! She was also very prompt and courteous. I'm very pleased with the quality and quantity of photographs along with the amount of fun they brought to our wedding day! I will use Deb again for our photo needs wether that be baby pictures or family formals or family reunions.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Rhiannon · Married on 06/02/2013

Deb is amazing! I have loved looking at her photography on facebook, at all the engagement, wedding, and family photos and it was an honor to have her as our wedding photographer. She's fun, friendly, listens to what you want, and takes creative license as she literally puts everything into capturing great photos for her clients. I've seen her do a wide variety of styles of weddings, and we were overjoyed when we got our pictures back that she really captured "us." Just a sweet and positive person to know who has a tremendous gift to offer people.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Deb was a pleasure to deal with. With all the craziness a wedding brings, she was very easy to work with and super flexible. She has been responsive to all my requests and has worked with me through all the photography. She listened to all my concerns and ideas throughout our meetings and the wedding pictures turned out fabulous. It is the one thing about my wedding I am most pleased about. She did a great job and I absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/17/2013

My husband and I used Deb as our Photographer for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased and happy! She is willing to work with you and makes sure its what you want. Our guest at our wedding loved her and her husband and they couldn't stop saying how nice she was and how great she was with the kids. Deb always kept me informed and was excellent to work with. I'd recommend her to everyone I know that needs a photographer for any reason or special occassion, she was absolutely great. My wedding pictures are fantastic and couldn't have come out better. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Amber · Married on 08/11/2012

I never thought I could be as happy as I have been and still am with Photos by Deb. Deb and her husband did a fantastic job taking pictures at my wedding and were very flexible with what we wanted, where we wanted, and when we wanted it! I couldn't imagine my wedding without them. They kept a sense of calm and relaxation in the most intense and chaotic parts of our wedding day. I highly recommend Photos by Deb for any of your photography needs. They're prompt and very responsive, I never felt myself waiting for a phone call, e-mail or message from Deb; she's terriffic! The photos are beautiful, the quality is wonderful, the value is amazing and the photographers are exceptional, one of a kind and in my eyes, irreplaceable. I will definitely be going back for more!

Sent on 11/28/2012