J&D photography Reviews

20 Reviews for J&D photography

• Kim

Kim Kaiser · Married on 09/28/2019

We love them

The photos were probably one of the things that made me most nervous about my wedding. I prefer to hide behind the camera. Also my now husband and I can be a little awkward in photos, but Jada and David are an amazing team and their photos are breathtaking no matter what. They made us feel (and look) like models. They give great guidance on what to do and where to look to get the perfect shot, if you need it. They make you instantly feel comfortable, somehow manage to be everywhere, and made the whole night flow seamlessly. We also used them for our engagement photos and my family loved them so much that they are doing a shoot with J& D Photography too. If you are looking for a photography duo that is laid back, talented, hardworking, takes amazing photos, and are just awesome people look no further you found them.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the best experience working with Jada and David! They take AMAZING photos and are so friendly and easy to work with. They took my engagement & wedding photos and shot two videos for my wedding day - 1 highlight video and 1 ceremony video. I could not be more pleased with how they turned out! Their pricing is reasonable given the quality of their work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Emilia · Married on 10/08/2016

Jada and David are absolutely passionate and excited about what they do. They were always responsive to my emails and concerns, and were extremely professional throughout the entire wedding planning process. When we had our initial meeting, my husband and I knew that we wanted to work with them right away. They truly treat their photography as an art form, and take care with each individual shot. Every single one ended up being gorgeous! I am so thankful for my experience with J & D Photography, and I highly recommend them.

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

Excellent service and quality results provided for the Stewart wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2016

Jada and David were so amazing throughout the whole experience! They were very flexible working with us on the time they were at the venue the day of, and very understanding of our super long family shot list in 95 degree August heat! They made sure we got all the pictures we wanted before they left for the evening and were so kind the day of. I couldn't have asked for more in a photographer, and even though we have only seen some sneak peaks at this point, I'm already in love with the pictures. You won't regret booking them for your big day! We even plan to rebook to get some shots of us in our wedding attire with our dog because we didn't get to day of. We will definitely use J&D for any of our professional needs moving forward. They are amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 08/26/2016

Jada & David were great to work with for our wedding day. They made sure to get great photos, even in August heat, and they all turned out perfectly. My wife, Michelle, did all the planning but we would both recommend J&D to anyone.

Noelle · Married on 04/09/2016

Jada and David were the perfect team to photograph every moment of our wedding day! They are both so skilled at what they do and are so friendly, personable, organized, and professional that I had no doubt we would absolutely LOVE the result of their work! My husband and I are usually not very comfortable in front of the camera but we were truly able to enjoy taking our engagement and wedding photos thanks to Jada and David. I would highly recommend J&D Photography and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Madeleine · Married on 04/09/2016

My son, Hunter, and his bride, Noelle, used J&DPHOTOS on the advice of friends. Jada and David exceeded all of our expectations! They are very organized! We were extremely impressed that they were able to beautifully capture all of our requested shots, even candid shots of all of our large family! We strongly recommend them!

Stephanie · Married on 12/19/2015

I've only seen one of my photos so far, but I can't wait! It was gorgeous!
    Jada and David were great leading up to the wedding and were wonderful on our big night. They were patient with all of us, and yet, I felt like they were never in the way. Plus, I love their look. Check out their website for sure.

Sent on 01/14/2016
  • Rebecca Ott

rebecca · Married on 07/25/2015

“David and Jada from J&D Photography were an absolute joy to have shoot and record our wedding. They were incredibly easy to work with, extremely professional throughout the process, and kept everyone at ease from the earliest phases of getting ready until our grand exit at the end of the night. The added advantage of them being a husband and wife duo allowed David to work with myself and my groomsmen while we got ready, while Jada simultaneously documented Rebecca and her bridesmaids. The combination of both experiences in their final package was an incredible way for Rebecca and I to see one another preparing for our big day!

Besides how easy it was to work with them, their skill at their craft was absolutely top-notch as well, and the photos and video turned out better than we could have ever imagined. They had clearly done their homework beforehand, and knew exactly where the prime shooting spots were. This saved time and effort during the process, and resulted in an absolutely gorgeous finished product. We couldn't be happier with our experience with J&D Photography, and highly recommend them with no reservations to anyone started the planning process for their dream wedding

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/13/2015

We used J&D Photography for our June 2015 wedding, and we were completely blown away by how incredible they were! Every aspect of working with them was beyond wonderful, and the photos they took were absolutely beautiful. They were professional, relaxed, positive, creative, flexible, and fun to work with throughout the entire wedding and planning process. We have received so many compliments on our photos from people of ages and backgrounds, and across the board, people say these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. Jada and David far exceeded our expectations and gave us a meaningful way of remembering the best day of our lives. We are forever grateful to them and strongly recommend them to anyone who wants the feel of their wedding or event genuinely captured in photo form :). Words cannot describe how much we love our photos and J&D Photography!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2015

Jada and David were the perfect team. Jada has a very gentle yet efficient way of getting group photos together without distracting from the fun of the party for the guests, and having both of them there to get different views of what was happening and lots of candid shots was such a bonus. They are incredibly easy to work with, super supportive and enthusiastic, make the whole atmosphere more calm and joyful because they are there. They did a fantastic job editing the photos and got them back to us even earlier than they said they would.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Autumn · Married on 05/15/2015

Jada and David were wonderful! They did such a great job with out elopement pictures. They gave great direction and know so much about photography. Our pictures turned out better then I could ever imagine! They were on time to the event. They got our photos back to us in a very timely manner. They will definitely be our go to photographers for whatever events we have in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2015

David and Jada were a wonderful asset to our wedding. Not only were the photos wonderful, but Jada helped to keep the mood light and kept me calm leading up to me walking down the aisle. They are extremely organized yet flexible. They helped me create a family photos list which cut back on the time used for portraits, however we still got all of the shots we wanted. We have photos from the engagement , rehearsal, ceremony and ceremony video, and reception and will most definitely be using them for other future photography needs. They even helped to record venues and florists which both turned out awesome as well.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Stefanie · Married on 12/18/2014

My soon to be husband and I fell in love with J&D. They were very professional, flexible and a blast to work with! Our pictures turned out amazing and I would recommend them to anyone in need of a great photographer!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/23/2014

Jada and David are two of the nicest people I've met. They took care of all of our needs for our wedding related to photography. Their work is absolutely amazing. They are so creative and so wonderful to work with. They are a great team and captured all of our memories for our wedding. We cannot thank them enough for all they did to help us with the wedding. They offer so many different services to meet any needs. They have started videography as well and we would highly recommend them for both photography and videography. My husband and I are so thankful for this team for their kindness, creativity, talent, and helping us capture the best night of our lives! Thanks Jada and David :)

Sent on 09/02/2014

Chelsea · event on: 07/13/2014

We looked around for a while to find the right photographers, but when we met with Jada & David we knew they would be the perfect people to do our photos. They are so laid back and make the sessions so much fun, and work great together as a team. They were very flexible in setting up a time for our engagement shoot and made us feel very comfortable. They are even traveling out of state to photograph our wedding! We will be going back to them for all of our photos in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Anna · Married on 05/10/2014

5 Stars all the way! Jada and David did an amazing job at our wedding, I would highly recommend them. They took photographs at our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Even though the weather didn't exactly cooperate they made sure we got amazing photos throughout the day. They took the time to get the shots we really wanted and make sure we will have beautiful photographs to last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jeremy and Anna · Married on 04/05/2014

Jada and David were amazing. Their knowledge of photography clearly showed through, and their ability to interact with all members of the wedding party was nothing short of impressive. As the groom, I didn't once find myself even aware of these two during the ceremony, yet their pictures clearly evidence the fact that they didn't miss a minute of our big day. I was also impressed with how well Jada and David worked together; each of their unique skill sets complements the other's like clockwork, and the results only helped one of the biggest days of our lives go even better. These two individuals were always punctual, open to thoughts and ideas, and always willing to go the extra mile to help meet the wishes of both me and my bride. Unlike some photographers who I have seen force their way into a wedding, Jada and David are both wonderful people and genuinely became welcome parts of our wedding as professionals, but also guests, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy our big day as much as any random guest did. Thank you guys for everything! -Jeremy and Anna-

Sent on 05/08/2014

Alexandra · Married on 06/19/2015

Jada and David were such a joy to work with! My sister recommended them to me as she know of their services in Richmond through a friend, and I was very happy with their services. Jada and David were friendly and professional and helped make the day run smoothly. Jada was very responsive to all of my emails and was always willing to give me advice or point me in the right direction since this was my first wedding and they have photographed a lot of weddings. It was all very helpful information. They were so efficient with our pictures/portraits after the wedding so that we could enjoy the most time possible with our guests. I would highly recommend them to others, and will use them in the future with other big life events :)

Sent on 06/30/2015