J Caughron Photography Reviews

J Caughron Photography 1
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!!

I cannot say enough about Jeff and Lisa! They are amazing people and were so easy to work with! They gave us everything we could have asked for, for a reasonable price. They were also more than willing to take pictures of us with my grandma, who was unable to make it, at the hospital. They made sure we got the pictures we wanted and it never felt like they were "in the way". If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff and Lisa were absolutely wonderful! From day one when we had a FaceTime chat with them, we knew they were the right choice for our pictures. The engagement pictures the took were beautiful and captured our love for each other in a way we didn't know was possible. They came to our rehearsal and got some pics of us practicing, and then spent the whole day with us on our big day. They did an excellent job of both being everywhere at once to get amazing pictures, and getting unexpected and beautiful candid shots.

When we saw the sneak peak of our wedding pics a mere 24 hours after they left, we fell in love all over again, and the final set was even better! We will forever be able to look back out our wedding and see ourselves surrounded by love thanks to the Caughrons!

Sent on 06/27/2018

J Caughron Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan. You were a beautiful bride and the venue you chose was just perfect. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day.

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Lisa and Jeff were phenomenal to work with! We planned a wedding very quickly, and they were an absolute pressure to work with amongst the chaos in our lives! :) They are unique in that they were great at capturing very candid and intimate moments. They love to personalize your experience, and I enjoyed bouncing ideas off of them as well. They made this day very special to us, and now we have the memories forever. Thanks so much, Jeff and Lisa

Sent on 07/02/2018
    J Caughron Photography 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeff and Lisa were wonderful to work with!! They made sure that we got every picture that we wanted, and made sure to capture us!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Haley · Married on 06/18/2016

I would highly recommend J Caughron Photography for a weddding. They are very professional, and very kind people. The pricing was just perfect and with the 2 photographers all day I got every piece of the wedding captured! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Our quest for a photographer began with 3 contacts and of them, Jeff and Lisa were not only the first to respond but among the most reasonable. With our package, we picked the one which gave us a free Engagement Photo Session and we thought "this would be the test" and despite the chilled October morning, they were there and completely professional. Imagine our surprise when the photos came back and everyone we showed them were impressed. With confidence, we knew our wedding was in good hands. They attended the rehearsel to get an idea on the lighting they would need for the big day. That day, they showed up early and were great help wherever they were needed as well as staying later into the evening at the reception. We heard a bunch of comments from people how the photographers were on the spot every step of the way. We've recently received the photos and we couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

We are so happy that we picked these two to capture our day. They were there for everything, even whem we forgot the flowers and got stuck by a train. Right Lisa? Haha.
    They always made sure I was doing okay and if I wanted a specific picture to let them know.
    All over it turned out to be an amazing day! Cannot wait to relive those moments from your pictures!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Jeff and Lisa did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding!! They also brought along their son to help out, and my oh my, what a fantastic group to work with. Our Bridal Party continuously commented on how kind and relaxed they were, even in the throes of wedding day emergencies. They were always engaged, watching for us to signal if we needed a picture, had fantastic unique ideas...and always found us in our fun if we ran off somewhere with a group of people...just so they could capture the candid moments of love between our family and friends Although we have not yet received the final groupings of photos from our wedding, I have no concern that they will be less than spectacular!! Truly an amazing day, only made better by this family. Thank you so much for helping us create and enjoy forever such a magical day!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Hoya · Married on 03/14/2015

Jeff and Lisa were just incredible. We weren't quite sure what we wanted, but they showed us various options of prints, album, and video, and they really knew what they were talking about - true professionalism. Lisa was with me and Jeff was with the guys and we had a great time with them. Lisa was so sweet and she even helped with a clothing issue. I was amazed they like to attend the rehearsal which tells a lot about how much they care and put your wedding as a priority for the weekend. We've seen comments made that couples were lucky they found them and we have to agree. They were great.

Sent on 04/07/2015