J&B Photography Reviews

6 | Murfreesboro, TN

6 Reviews for J&B Photography

• Jelita

Jelita · Married on 05/26/2018

Brittany was amazing!!! We honestly loved working with her. I have seen a small preview of our pics and coudn't be more excited to see the rest when they are ready as the ones we have already seen were amazing. We cannot wait to work with her again for family portraits!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Macy · Married on 04/08/2017

Love, love, love, J&B photography! She has done all our pictures for 3 years and I am never disappointed! She is our girl!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

We couldn't have asked for anybody better to photograph my daughter's wedding. We had Brittany hire a 2nd photographer so that we would be sure to capture every little moment and we were not disappointed! My daughter's wedding pictures came out beautiful and we will always have them to remember her special day.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Bryce · Married on 05/21/2016

She is an absolutely amazing photographer! We couldn't have chose a better person to go with! So happy with my choice to use her for my wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Megan · Married on 02/27/2016

I ended up winning a photo shoot with J&B Photography. My boyfriend and I had never had professional photos taken before. She was extremely helpful in explaining the process and also made us feel very comfortable and relaxed while she was taking our photos! They turned out beautifully and I will definitely be booking J&B Photography for any future pictures!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Sherrill · Married on 09/19/2015

Brittany literally saved the day! My original wedding photographer broke her camera just days before the wedding. My sister found Brittany online and she offered to photograph my wedding for a very affordable price. And we just loved the photos. Everyone told us the photos were gorgeous! She is very personable yet professional. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 06/20/2016