J and S Photography Design Reviews

J and S Photography Design 2
J and S Photography Design 3
J and S Photography Design 4

Victoria Arnold · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Nothing less than superior!

Jeremy and Sabrina Wells of J and S Photography have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are very professional, creative, and responsive (immediately when there is a need). I like their caring demeanor to ensure that when they photograph, they are capturing exactly what their clients envision. They even express further creative ideas during the process! We booked them for engagement and weddings sessions, and I already can't wait to book them again for future events!

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! During your session, I saw two people who truly love each other. That makes our jobs easy. We are so excited for your future and can't wait to see you guys again.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Mitchell · Married on 09/01/2019

Great pictures.

They were great! They also went over and beyond to make everything go smoothly!

Sent on 09/06/2019

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are diligently working on your images and we are super excited about them as the sneak peaks on our social media received a great response from our followers. Talk to you soon!
    ~Sabrina
  • O

Olando · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and great attention to every detail

Thank you so much Jeremy Wells and your wife Sabrina Knox Wells for capturing every amazing moment of Artina and I union. Both of you did a phenomenal job and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    J and S Photography Design 5
    J and S Photography Design 6
    J and S Photography Design 7

Keira · Married on 08/17/2019

SO in love!

Jeremy and Sabrina are amazing!! We were VERY pleased with our pictures! Very professional, and they LOVE what they do! I highly recommend them!

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks so much Keira, and thanks so much for sending us our very own "Save the Date" Magnet. Your idea for using the confetti in your engagement photos was genius! Cant wait for your Bridal Session and Wedding!
    ~Jeremy and Sabrina

Jasmine · Married on 06/23/2019

Dream Maker!

Working with Jeremy was amazing! Our experience with him was phenomenal. His vision is far beyond anything we could have ever imagined and I photos are breathtaking. If you are looking for elegance, professionalism, and great service look no further. J and S Photography is the place for you!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    J and S Photography Design 8

Tiffany Allen · Married on 11/17/2018

I couldn't be happier!

Sabrina and Jeremy were really great to work with before and on the day of the wedding. I found them via social media, so we set up a interview. I had previously had interviews with other photographers and was a little irritated because of how uncomfortable they had made me feel. Sabrina, Jeremy and I talked at length and I knew that I really wanted them for my wedding because of how comfortable I was and how easy it was to talk to them! They were very responsive and flexible. I highly recommend them as their pricing, value, and care are off the charts. Our images are beautiful, and I couldn't be happier.

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks much Tiffany! Our plan totally came together perfectly as your images are some of our best work, and we love every inch of your photo album we put to together. It was a pleasure working with you two, and let Renaldo/Silk know that the garter thing ( we won't tell) still beings us to tears! LOL! We hope to see you guys soon!
    ~Sabrina

Terrica · Married on 11/10/2018

Available, Flexible, professional, and caring are all words to describe Jeremy. My fiancé and I took engagement pictures with him, and the pictures are WONDERFUL! The quality is top-notch. We have had several friends and family members want to use Jeremy as their photographer after viewing our pictures. Throughout the process, Jeremy remained in contact with us and did everything in his power to capture the pictures we envisioned. We are so thankful that we booked Jeremy, and we will definitely be using him in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2018

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks so much Terrica! You and Braylon are an amazing couple. Sabrina and I are so excited for your future together and can't wait to shoot your wedding in November. You two are a FIRST CLASS couple all the way! Take care, and see you soon for our second session.

Takesha · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeremy and Sabrina were great! First and foremost they are very down to earth and easy to work with. From the opening conversation, they made us feel comfortable with them as they are very personable. They work with your schedule and when it comes to taking photos, they always try to make sure you’re in the perfect position. What we liked especially about them is that they are not your typical photographers posing you like everyone they shoot. They like to photograph each couple differently trying to capture the essence of that couple. We are are glad we were able to find them and look forward to working with them in the future for our wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2018

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Takesha, thank you so much! You and Bruce are a treasure, and we had so much fun working with you! Thanks for allowing us to be as creative as we could and trusting us. I think we created the next TOP MODEL in Bruce...LOL. We love the way his confidence grew as our day went forward. We had so much fun! Talk to you soon!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

We really enjoyed doing business with J and S photography. Everything flowed right and they are very professional. I would highly recommend them to someone.

Sent on 11/19/2017

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so looking forward to shooting your wedding next year Mrs. "Future Javine!"
  • Z

Zyneta · Married on 05/26/2018

Jeremy & Sabrina were the consummate professionals in every way! Our photo shoot was spectacular!

Sent on 08/09/2017

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the kinds words. You and Chap are the first couple we ever shot in two different states! Your sessions were HOT! LOL
    #Virginaisforlovers
    #Georgiaonmymind

Tracie · Married on 04/06/2018

It was a pleasure working with Jeremy for our engagement photos. The session was fun, and we received our photos back quickly. I am a very detailed person, and when I explained this to Jeremy, he was very understanding and accommodating. We are excited to work with them again for the wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2018

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks Tracie! Like I said, Sabrina and I visited the venue where your ceremony will be held. Great Choice! We can't wait as I know your wedding pictures will be just as beautiful as your engagement pictures. Sabrina and I will see you in April.
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 01/06/2018

Sabrina and Jeremy were everything I wanted in photographers. They were fun and sweet and very accommodating. They picked a beautiful location for our engagement photos in Birmingham, Alabama. They immediately put us at ease and made our shoot a lot of fun! They directed us which was so helpful because it's hard to be "natural" when there's a camera in front of you. The end result were gorgeous pictures that truly captured "us", laughing and just being really happy. Our engagement photos were everything I wanted and I'm so glad I chose them to capture such a special time in our lives. They were more than just a photographers, they became friends, and we cant wait until they do our wedding photos next year.

Sent on 10/25/2017

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thanks Linda! That was a really hot session, but you and Ken really made that easy for us. The thing of it is, your love for on another took over. All we had to do is trigger the shutter button on our cameras. Cant wait to shoot your wedding. Please tell Ken hello and Roll Tide!

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeremy and Sabrina were a breath of fresh air. I tend to be more on the reserved side when it comes to having my photo taken and they made me feel so at ease. Every moment was full of fun and laughter, and you felt like you've known them your entire life. They knew exactly what was needed from me and the results were breathtaking. I couldn't thank them enough for their expertise and keen eye for creativity.

Sent on 10/25/2017

J and S Photography Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Sabrina and I had so much fun with you and Mark on your wedding day. Your entire family was great as well, and they made us feel like family. We will always remember " Lets meet at the cake." That was too funny! Cant wait to do your anniversary photos!

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2017

J and S Photography has done several photo shoots for my daughter and I. The most recent was her 13th Birthday,the pictures where great quality,on point to capture the most important picture and delivery was fast. Professional was and always A1. I highly recommend..
    Thanks,