J and J Digital Media Reviews

33 | Atlanta, GA

33 Reviews for J and J Digital Media

Bridgette · Married on 05/06/2011

Honestly I don't know where to begin! Bennie is an amazingly talented and professional videographer! Customer service goes a long way for me! If I contacted him during his business hours I never had to worry about him getting in touch with him, and I'm talking will respond to an email within a matter of minutes! He arrived EARLY the day of my wedding arrived to the hotel way before me. He came out the rehearsal so he was familiar with what was going on and introduced himself to everyone, then said that he wanted to be a fly on the wall at our wedding and for us to not even notice that he was there, and he did just that! I even had family commenting on how nice and professional he was, plus he was out there capturing all the key moments. If you want quality service at an extremely reasonable price, this is your guy! I would highly recommend that you book him for your big day! :-)

Sent on 05/08/2011

Karen · Married on 11/06/2010

Our wedding video was absolutely great! I have watched it, literally, over 100 times and I still cannot get enough. Fabulous Job! The videographer, Bennie, kept us informed and communicated with us from the time we initially made the call until the time that he delivered our DVDs. We actually have recommended him to all of the people that we know who are getting married. Great Job!

Sent on 03/24/2011

camelia · Married on 06/22/2013

I was very please with their work. Every question I had, every concern and change was given quick responses. I'm so glad they were apart of my big day.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Ray · Married on 09/14/2014

Beenie of J & J Digital Media did a great job in providing videography services for my wedding. From the highlight reel to the full video, everything came out great. A great price for the quality of work. He was very professional the day of our wedding and provided the discs in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2014
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 07/16/2011

Bennie was professional and always responsive to all of our questions. Bennie was on time for scheduled meetings and arrived early on our wedding day to capture events before the wedding. We enjoyed working with Bennie and have recommended him for an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Cecilia · Married on 09/28/2013

When searching for a videographer, J and J Digital Media was the most affordable vendor I could find who made good quality videos. Bennie, the owner, was very flexible with me and when I found a spelling error on the DVDs, he quickly fixed it on the DVDs and resent the DVDs without any request from me.

Sent on 01/08/2014
  • User2491954 · 2+ years ago

J & J Digital Media captured our wedding perfectly! One year later we continue to treasure all of the moments captured on our special day. We highly recommend them for your special event!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Dee · Married on 07/20/2013

2.6
      1.5
      2.5
      1.0

Was very professional during meetings and any conversation we had via email and phone. Offered a good deal and was very flexible. Showed up early and gave extra time on the back end of our wedding. When we got back our wedding dvd, and it was horrible. The quality was nothing like what I saw on his website, which is what made us choose him. Two different cameras were used and you could tell because the quality was poor and we paid for HD. They were not hooked into the DJ equipment so during the ceremony you could hardly hear the music. The fact that the main camera was stationary did not allow full coverage of our venue or guests. It seemed choppy, there is a 2 minute segment were we lost sound totally, the wrong colors were used to introduce our wedding. Parts of the ceremony that had been left out initially were just added to the tail end of the dvd when the mishap was brought to light instead of edited into the actual ceremony. An important part of the evening was missed and though there was an apology it seemed like I got excuses and blame placing. I did not get a refund nor was I offered one, I was so angry after watching the three "different" versions that he gave me that I won't watch them again.

Sent on 04/28/2014