J’adore Les Mariages Reviews

12 Reviews for J’adore Les Mariages

• Saché

Saché · Married on 12/15/2019

J’adore Les Mariages

It was an absolute please working with the team at J’adore. We got exactly what we asked for regarding our wedding invitations and our cake stand.

J’adore Les Mariages's reply:

Hi Sache, Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. It was indeed a pleasure working with you.

Verneil Davidson · Married on 06/29/2019

Everything was on point, exceptional customer service along with speedy response time.

These is a wide variety to choose from, based on your budget Andrea would narrow dont the options, but yet very specific to the customers liking, everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Tramaine Trotman · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection Personified

Jadore Les Mariages are extremely professional! Second to none in customer service. I would definitely recommend them to any couple looking to get married.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lateefah Jemmott · Married on 04/27/2019

The service was excellent.

The J'adore team were very responsive to my messages. They're very professional and I'm completely satisfied with the service that was given. I'll definitely recommend this business.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Asha

Asha · Married on 04/20/2019

These guys are awesome

I came to these guys clueless as I embarked on planning my mom’s destination wedding. They were professional yet easygoing and helped create beautiful mementos that captured the true essence of my mummy-bride.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Nafeeza

Nafeeza Mohammed · Married on 04/14/2019

Service and Invitation design was perfect.

J'adore was so easy to work with. My invitations were done exceptionally well and I will recommend them to anyone looking to get exquisite invitations.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Chanazz Hudlin · Married on 01/26/2019

Reliable and trustworthy

When planning our wedding we came across Jadore on instagram and decided to visit. We met Jerrod at first and over time I spoke with Andrea, this awesome couple gave advice on preparation and their experiences. My husband and I decided to use Jadore to purchase our cake boxes and a wedding robe. I received both items before the estimated time and in good condition. We will continue using Jadore for our future endeavors. This company gets the thumbs up and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Leesan Harewood · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding package

I must say very efficient and helpful and talk about quality, i would recommend jadore to any and everyone that i know thats getting married.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Lilia

Lilia Donawa · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Perfectly Pleased

As I began the planning stage, I came across J'adore Les Mariages and I was impressed with the various designs that were available. Soon after my fiance and I foundour perfect invitation. Then I contacted J'adore Les Mariages, I got a prompt and pleasant response so I made an appointment. My fiance and I had our design and colour scheme in mind and we brought it to the company and were blown away by the results. Our wedding invitation is even more lovely than we had imagined. Highly recommend J'adores Les Mariages.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Reana Vespry · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing

The absolute best! Our invitations as well as all of our wedding accessories were done by Jadores. We were blown away by how amazing everything turned out. Our guests couldnt stop gushing over how beautiful our invitations were. Every accessory and gift purchased were of the highest quality. Andrea and Jerrod are awesome at what they do, not to mention attentive, warm and accomodating. Thanks a million guys!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Teheila

Teheila John · Married on 12/23/2018

My experience with Jadore Les Mariage

My name is teheila and I had the absolute pleasure of getting my wedding invitations done by Jadore..... Very professional and knowledgeable about all the samples that were displayed.... Made it very easy to decide on which both me and my husband liked..... She kept Me well Informed as far as processing and collection time frames which was very helpful.... I cant express how greatful I am for all of her assistance ....oh I also got my bridal party robes also which was just gorgeous..... Thank you

J’adore Les Mariages's reply:

Hi Tehelia, Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. It was indeed a pleasure working with you.

Kelly Ann Sambrano · Married on 12/22/2018

3.4

Invitations

J'adore has beautiful products, however, the service was mediocre in some ways. They had little suggestions for the wording of the invitations and we had to basically rewrite the entire thing and ask for too many details which should have been part of their creative service. In the end, the invitations were beautiful but contained a spelling error on the details card. The word September was spelt incorrectly; not an impressive moment. I got the sense that our order was small and not as meaningful as larger orders.

J’adore Les Mariages's reply:

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your honest review. We do apologize if you felt like your invitations weren't given priority but had this been brought to our attention earlier we would have assisted in every effort to correct the spelling error by going a reprint. As a small company we appreciate the feedback and have been putting measures in place to avoid such instances in the future.