Iza's Flowers Reviews

Iza's Flowers 5
Iza's Flowers 6
Iza's Flowers 7

Aviva · Married on 03/16/2014

My bouquet was so gorgeous I didn't throw it!

Sent on 03/17/2014
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/08/2014

Iza was amazing to work with from the very beginning! She answers emails and phone calls very quickly. I had a destination wedding and had to plan everything from Illinois and she made the process extremely easy. I had a few ideas in mind for decorations but was kind of lost on the idea of decorating for a wedding so was very excited when Iza gave her opinions on what I wasn’t sure about. She definitely knows her stuff! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn’t have changed a thing! I had multiple guests tell me how much they loved the flowers and decorations. Thank you Iza for all your help before and on the day of the wedding! It was perfect ☺

Sent on 03/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 02/01/2014

Izabela at Iza's Flowers is a GEM!!! She is so easy to work with and creative!! I had no clue of what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding all I had was a theme, Caribbean Chic :-) Izabela did a PHENOMENAL job of bringing my vision to life!!!! I absolutely LOVED my flowers and all the decor Iza's Flowers provided!!!! I received so many compliments on how great everything looked. I can not thank Izabela and her staff enough for helping my wedding day be such a beautiful and memorable one!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2014

Iza did an amazing job providing us with beautiful flowers! My bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and really looked great against my bridesmaid dresses. My bouquet was amazing - white roses with blue orchids. The bouquet really stood out and drew attention to me all evening. We originally had plans to decorate our centerpieces on our own, but when Iza gave us ideas that were affordable and gorgeous - we took her up on it. The centerpieces looked great and we couldn't have had better centerpieces. They were three glasses with blue orchids submersed in water. All of the flowers looked amazing and truly added to our wedding experience. We loved Iza's work and will definitely use her again for flowers in the future.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Kelli · Married on 01/25/2014

I had not seen flowers that beautiful until Izabela came with all the bouquets. They just blew me away. I don't think I could have loved my bouquet more. It was so different, fit our wedding so well, and was just what I was picturing in my mind. Izabela is so much fun to throw ideas around with it is hard not to get caught in her energy. She just put together the most amazing center pieces for our tables. All the color just pulled everything together perfectly.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Julie · Married on 01/04/2014

Izabela went out of her way to make sure everything I requested or needed was accomplished and that my vision was created with professionalism and a positively, lovely personality! Will definitely hire Iza's Flowers for more events in the future.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Maryann · Married on 12/23/2013

Iza was extremely helpful!!! She has beautiful ideas and is so creative. I must have changed my mind on decor/colors ten times and Iza was so patient and offered ideas along the way. In the end, she put together the most beautiful centerpieces and decor. My bouquet was just perfect. We highly recommend Iza for your floral/wedding decor needs.
    Maryann & Matt

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amazing... she took my dream and made it a reality!! She even stood next to me before I walked down the aisle and coached me into holding myself together!! On top of that, fantastic taste!!!! A+++

Sent on 01/16/2014

Shauna · Married on 11/16/2013

Izabela did a GREAT job with the flowers for our wedding! I gave her a couple inspiration photos of arrangements that I loved and she created things that surpassed my expectations. My bouquet was beautiful and our centerpieces were absolutely amazing. She was so fun to talk to and had lots of ideas to make the flowers pop even more. She personally delivered all of the flowers to the venue to make sure that everything was placed and pinned... and perfect. During our planning process, I couldn't decide exactly what I wanted to do for a memorial for a family member. Izabela was so flexible and understanding. She even looked for inspiration photos that she thought I might like to help me make my decision. It was wonderful to work with someone who understood that I just wanted to take my time making that decision. I would absolutely choose Iza's Flowers again! She is WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 11/09/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Iza!!! I had already met with a couple of florists before I met Iza, but I just didn't "click" with them. The minute I met her, I knew I would be hiring her to be our florist for our wedding!! I'm not a "flower" person so I needed someone who understood what I wanted, and would be able to make my ideas into a reality. She is a fun and energetic person to work with, and you know that you can just trust her to make your reception amazing!! I would recommend Iza without any reservations... she not only makes magic with flowers, she pulls the entire wedding decor together to make the room look amazing! My bouquet... so beautiful!! I received so many compliments on the flowers. You can't go wrong working with Iza.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2013

This review is a little late....as we were married last year at the Hilton Clearwater Beach! We reside in Michigan, so planning an entire wedding from 1,200 miles away seemed like it would be a stressful challenge. I chose Iza's flowers because after speaking with Iza on the phone, she eased my mind and truly listened to exactly what I was envisioning. I did change my mind a few times before the big day and each time she knew what I was looking for and expected. Meeting her for the first time was great, as her personality and professional skills were amazing! On our wedding day, there were a couple other weddings at our venue as well. She exceeded our expectations in getting every detail perfect! Our flowers, centerpieces, ceremony and reception decor were beautiful! All of our family and friends that were able to join us still talk about how gorgeous our wedding was! I have to give Iza the most credit for that!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Iza takes her craft very seriously. She will not disappoint. Her arrangements are beautiful. She will always give you her honest opinion. Our bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She went to great lengths to find the exact ribbon I was looking for. She is an extremely hard-worker. Thank you for adding color to our special day!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/13/2013

Izabella from Iza's Flowers was beyond amazing for our 10/13 wedding. She thankfully was recommended from my wedding planner and she far exceeded our expectations. Everyone always pictures their wedding day to be beautiful but Izabella made ours stunning.

I had our first and only consultation with Izabella 4 months before our wedding because I was an out of state Bride and I had no idea what I wanted. She was so helpful and I knew right away she was going to make my wedding day beautiful. After we met with her she gave me a proposal with different options to choose from and I talked with her a couple times to get exactly what I was envisioning.

The day of my wedding was beyond beautiful. Izabella really elaborated on every detail. I still hear how beautiful my wedding was and all of that goes to Izabella. She is very talented at what she does and I was very lucky to have her a part of my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2013

stephanie · Married on 10/06/2013

Iza was such a doll to work with! She met with me as many times as I needed as I changed my mind and vision for my flowers during the planning process. She is so helpful and can really accomplish anything that a bride wants. She understood what I was looking for and helped me get exactly what I wanted with staying within my budget. She provides examples and will even do a mock setup for brides. She will go above and beyond for her brides and make you a priority. Her work is flawless and she is truly talented!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Kristie · Married on 10/05/2013

Honestly, I could not have had a better florist!! The flowers were perfect! Photos from my wedding will be on her Facebook site and it was nothing short of stunning!! I do have to say that Iza is sooooooooo much more then just a 'florist'. She was instrumental in my wedding planning. She did my flowers, draping, lighting....All of my decor!!!!!! So knowledgeable about my venue, time of the wedding, what works what doesn't...she basically walked me through the whole thing. I really have to say selecting Iza was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning. I hope you do the same. She's amazing!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Candi · Married on 09/07/2013

Where do I even begin?? Let me first start off by saying that I was living in GA while planning my wedding in FL. This can be a little complicated not living in the same town that you are getting married in, but it was a breeze working with Iza! When I called her to have a phone consultation she was extremely helpful and a joy to talk with! She was willing to listen to my design and my detail which she succeeded with more than I could have ever imagined! I found her through my wedding planner which was the great Tammy Waterman with Special Moments. These two ladies worked so well together and I had absolutely NO worries about anything the day of the wedding. Iza's talent is out of this world!!! She knows what she is doing and she knows exactly how to make your dreams come true! Iza and my wedding planner both sat down with me together for almost 3 hours working on my design and looking at every single picture I had posted on Pinterest. I could not have been happier with the work that she did and her professionalism! If you are looking for a florist in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area, look no further because this is the lady for the job!! Thank you, Iza from the bottom of my heart for giving my that picture perfect wedding with my beautiful flowers!!! I will forever be grateful!!! :)

Sent on 10/16/2013

Payton · Married on 08/25/2013

We can't say enough good things about our florist. Loved them. Perfect in every way

Sent on 08/29/2013

Joyce · Married on 08/08/2013

Our wedding was on 8/8/13 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach. Although it was raining and had to have our reception inside, our ceremony was on the deck with Iza's amazing deck linen decor. Iza was amazing, our flowers were perfect! Iza also provided linens and table centerpieces. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Without Iza we wouldn't have had the most beautiful wedding there was! Thank Iza for all that you had done for us!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Iza was great to work with! As soon as I contacted her with the ideas that I had she made a proposal that was exactly what I wanted. Everything went great come wedding day and everyone loved the flowers!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2013

Izabela made our daughter's June 15, 2013 wedding an elegant and beautiful affair with her floral design and imagination ! We strongly recommend her to any bride looking for a great florist, easy to work with and replys promptly to emails and phone calls !

Sent on 06/18/2013

Beverly · Married on 05/18/2013

Iza made my daughter's wedding day the "special day" that Chelsy dreamed of.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Iza and her team are absolutely wonderful. .I was signing a contract at our original venue, and Iza was there setting up a wedding for that night. She gave me her card, however, I was not ready to think about a florist yet, and misplaced the business card. Two weeks later, I found out our venue double booked our day, and we had to find a new venue. When I went to the venue where we ended up having our wedding ceremony and reception, who walks in during our tour? Iza. It was destiny. I got her card again and contacted her. Iza is not only affordable, but she does MORE than anyone could ever expect from a florist. She did our flowers, table runners, chair covers and sashes, draping, and all the extra decorations. I did some DIY stuff, so, I later dropped it all off at Iza's. ALL of the decor was with Iza. I was so relieved to know she would take charge of every detail. Iza listened to my ideas and then ran with them. She has a magnificent artistic eye. The flowers were gorgeous and just what I wanted. When I walked into the reception room the day before the wedding, a lot of our decor was already set up...but no flowers because they needed to be fresh. Regardless, I started crying, and so did everyone else who was with me. It was not only beautiful but it was just what I had imagined, if not more beautiful. When I started walking down the aisle on our wedding day, I couldn't believe how she had transformed our ceremony space. It was perfect. I can't express how special Iza is. I have already recommended her to two of my friends who are getting married this year, and after meeting with Iza, they both booked with her. I had no idea what I wanted when I first met with Iza, she was patient and worked with me...we eventually came up with the vision together, and she made it come to life. I could go on and on about how wonderful Iza is. I feel so lucky to have had Iza as a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2013

The flowers were amazing and I love my bouquet. Centerpieces were beautiful. Everything looked great.

Sent on 06/08/2013

karen · Married on 04/29/2013

MY WEDDING WAS GORGEOUS.....Iza and I became real close during the 6 months of planning.....she saw my vision and turned it into reality.....We would go on my pintrest sight and brainstorm together....When I walked down the stairs and saw my reception room and then walked onto the sand and saw my aisle and arbor I knew I was the luckiest girl alive.,,,,Iza made me feel like a princess....Thank you Iza....

Sent on 05/16/2013

Iza was on our recommended vendor list and when I looked her up, I knew I wanted to have her do the flowers for my wedding. But, turns out she does more than just flowers. She offers many different types of decor items which makes it easy to have it all done by one vendor. The flowers, lanterns, aisle runner, starfish, and tiki torches were all provided by her! She also does fabric draping that looks beautiful and worth the splurge! Iza was very sweet and a joy to work with. You see the excitement in her eyes when she talks about your event and what it will look like and it shows how much she enjoys what she does. Iza brings your vision to life above and beyond what you would expect. Our ceremony and reception spaces looked amazing and I am so happy that I choose Iza for my flower and decor!

Sent on 05/03/2013