Iza's Flowers Reviews

Iza's Flowers 5
Iza's Flowers 6
Iza's Flowers 7

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2015

Iza and her team did such an amazing job!!! I met with over 10 florist and Iza imediatley saw my vision and made it come to life. I got exactly what I wanted and she made it very easy. Her proposal was easy to read and understand and she was extremley responsive. The price was very competitive. You wont find a better florist. Book with her!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2015

Iza is Wonderful! She has a lot of experience and was very helpful planning all of the wedding details. It rained the day of my outdoor beach wedding, and she went above and beyond to rearrange things, move everything indoors last minute and still make everything look beautiful! She handled all of the obstacles that were thrown at us that day with the utmost professionalism and patience. The decor and flowers were gorgeous! The wedding could not have turned out as wonderfully without her. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/21/2015

LOVE IZA!!! Iza created the most beautiful flower arrangements for my ceremony and bridal bouquet! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Maria-Fernanda · Married on 12/06/2014

Iza did an amazing job. I had so many compliments on our center pieces. She was professional and very flexible (I had a few last minute changes). She was also quick to responde when I had any questions. My wedding looked so beautiful, it was everything I had imagined.
    Thank You Iza!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Kristen · Married on 12/05/2014

If you are looking for flowers for your wedding or event, look no further than Iza's Flowers! She is sweet and very knowledgeable! I knew NOTHING going into our first meeting with her and she gave me ideas and where to start and I ended up finding my vision for our wedding flowers. I absolutely love my bouquet! I wished it could live forever. I am so happy with all of my girl's bouquets and other flowers for groomsmen and my parents. The centerpieces were simpler than many i have seen but so pretty and exactly what i wanted! She created an arch for us and did her thing with flowers on our cake and aisle and it all came out better than I could have imagined! Iza cares about what YOU want and asks what you want when it comes down to every detail. I could not have asked more more and was thoroughly satisfied with all she did! Thank you Iza!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Audrey · Married on 11/22/2014

For any bride getting married in the Tampa area, I HIGHLY recommend Iza’s Flowers! We had a destination wedding at the Hilton Clearwater Beach, and I was blown away by the beautiful work of Iza and her team. Since we lived out of town, we had to convey our vision via phone calls and email and Iza did an amazing job of pulling it all together for a reasonable price. I was highly impressed with the talented work of Iza and her team and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Working with Iza was honestly my favorite part about wedding planning! She was a referral from our wedding venue, and I knew at our initial meeting she would be perfect for our wedding! She was able to capture my vision perfectly. She was extremely responsive, even when I changed my mind several times over the course of our planning process! When she delivered my bouquet and the bridesmaids to our suite on wedding day I could not believe the beautiful job she did. The reception flowers, ceremony flowers, and all the other design elements she did for us were truly incredible. Our wedding would not have been what it was without Iza. I would HIGHLY recommend using her and cannot thank her enough for her hard work to make our day absolutely stunning. Thank you so much Iza, you are very VERY talented!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2014

The flowers and drapes for my wedding were perfect thanks to Iza's Flowers. I'm from Clearwater but no longer live there so I had to pick my vendors without ever getting to meet them. After reading reviews and speaking with Iza, I felt at ease having her do my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! And I can't thank her enough for making the ballroom look amazing after we unfortunately couldn't use the outside space we had planned on due to weather. I was really upset to have to move the event inside but was blown away by how the room turned out. Despite the weather, it was an amazing day and working with Iza was a pleasure. I'd highly recommend Iza's flowers to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Tara · Married on 10/18/2014

Iza's flowers did an outstanding job on our flowers for our wedding I had HUGE beautiful Sunflowers all in our wedding, it was absolutely amazing! and my bouquet was something to die for! I just told her what I was looking for and she put together something amazingly artistic. I would recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding and looking for something beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Blair · Married on 09/20/2014

Iza and her team handled the flowers for our wedding and did a great job!! My wife and I were married on Clearwater Beach at the Hilton Hotel and everything went perfectly! We met with Iza at her shop and with her keen eye, she took our vision and created some amazing floral arrangements for our wedding. It was simply beautiful and even the hotel used the floral arrangement from our wedding arch for their front desk arrangement the next day. That's how beautiful it was. Thanks again!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Krystol · Married on 08/23/2014

I came to Iza with my wedding vision of mostly "greenery" and little flowers. When we walked into our reception venue, the centerpieces and table decorations were everything I wanted and more. My bouquet and bridesmaid flowers were perfect. She is super sweet and made our wedding day perfect! I definitely recommend her for all floral needs! Your dreams will come true!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Sean · Married on 08/23/2014

Thank you SO much to Isabella and her team for catering to our vision and budget for the florals, candles, and some decor for our wedding day! Isabella is a sweetheart and a true professional with an amazing vision and talent for taking care of all your floral needs on your special day. All we had to do is tell her a little about our style and show her a few pictures of ideas we liked, and she made it come to life- first on paper, as she helped us perfect the contract, then for the ceremony and reception the day of. We had so many compliments on the flowers- it was perfect. I can't say it enough. Don't believe me? Scroll down and read the 100+ other brides that agree with me! Iza's Flowers was recommended to me by a friend, and now i'm recommending the company to you! Happy wedding planning! Abby Goodwin

Sent on 09/11/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2014

Iza & staff are absolutely amazing. All details of our wedding ceremony and reception were breathtaking! The decor, the flowers, every little detail was covered. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Thank you all so very much! I am now preserving my beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and roses to hold on to the timeless memories of our special day!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Alansen · Married on 07/10/2014

All I can say is WOW!! I've known Iza for a very long time and have said, when I get married, you will do all the flowers for my wedding. Iza not only provided the flowers for the wedding but she turned my wedding venue Nova 535 into a magical place. My dream was to have ivory flowers. Not only did I get Ivory flowers, but my venue was showered with a variety of gorgeous ivory flowers. I could not have imagined my wedding to be as beautiful as it was. I got so many compliments as to how our wedding was the most beautiful wedding ever and I give a million thanks to Iza. She is one talented lady and I highly suggest using her for your wedding. I will be calling on Iza for baby shower next!! :)
    Happy Couple, Alansen & Brandon

Sent on 08/16/2014

kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

There's not much I can add about Iza that hasn't already been said. She is absolutely amazing. I was a destination bride with only a vague vision of my flowers. She came out with absolutely spectacular decorations. I couldn't have dreamed of anything more. I'm still sad that the bouquet isn't in my hand right now (and very pleased I'm getting it preserved!). I had so many compliments on the flowers - I feel like I had so little to do with them I have to give her full credit! She is also the sweetest person and helped me chill out about the weather several times. I couldn't have made it through the destination wedding process without her - she made my vision and dreams come true. I will be forever grateful to her for everything!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

Iza does amazing work! She absolutely made our wedding a fairytale. She took our vision and made it a reality!! She was very responsive throughout the whole process. She was so kind, professional, and helpful.vShe even made a special trip to get lavender for our cake flowers.

We would definitely recommend her to future brides; she's the best!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

Iza and her team were truly beyond amazing! Not only did she make my vision a reality- she made my dreams come true. Being a destination bride is not easy, and Iza was like my right hand. She took the time to perfect every last detail and I could not be more thankful. We were breathless when we first saw our venue- my husband even asked if we here in heaven :) I highly recommend trusting her with the day you've been dreaming of your whole life, you will not be disappointed. Iza, thank you times a million <3

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 04/26/2014

Our flowers were absolutely spectacular! Thank you Iza for taking our vision and turning into reality!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kerri · Married on 04/19/2014

Absolutely no way that I could not rate Iza 100%. In a stressful weather situation, she went above and beyond to have our reception outside! She and her team are AMAZING... REALLY AMAZING! She also included table numbers and decor for us. She figured out a way to hold down our arch, and centerpieces and somehow pulled off a reception outdoors with 20mph+ winds!!! She is by far the best florist in the Tampa Bay area! And my bouquet was beautiful beyond words!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2014

Iza was great. She is very enthusiastic and gives you great advice. My bouquet was AMAZING!!! It was bright and colorful, exactly what I wanted. She was always easy to get in contact with and answered every question we had. Prices were great, I had other florists quote me more the 2x more!!! She will be my go to florist for any occasion in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Teresa · Married on 04/06/2014

We really can't say enough about Iza, she is absolutely wonderful! She took our vision of our perfect beach wedding and brought it to life. We used coral and turquoise as our colors and Iza did a beautiful job utilizing them! From the gorgeous coral peonies and Roses to the amazing turquoise orchids and wonderful accents of white hydrangeas. She did beautiful draping on the deck we used for our reception and it really transformed the entire space. She hung lanterns from the ceiling and had candles everywhere. She even put out starfish that I had bought to use with the decor. Our ceremony decor was beyond perfect, with orchids strung from the back of our arch and mason jars on the chairs. We couldn't stop saying, "Wow!" all night long, the entire day really felt like a fairy tale. All of our guests were raving about how gorgeous the flowers and decor were! We really can't thank Iza enough for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Tiffany · Married on 04/05/2014

Absolutely the best! Flowers couldn't have been better. We loved everything Iza's did. They went way beyond what we expected. The best florist in Tampa!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Susan · Married on 03/29/2014

Iza is amazing to work with. She does a beautiful job and takes all of your ideas and makes them into reality. Not only does she do a great job with her flowers but she also provides drapery. Everything Iza touches turns to gold!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2014

Izabela is a joy to work with! She will help you figure out which flowers will fall within your budget, will walk you through all options, and all with a smile on her face! I will definitely recommend her to future brides; she's the best!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Katie · Married on 03/22/2014

Iza was the best!! I can not thank her enough for not only helping me envision the perfect wedding, but then bringing it to life. All of her ideas were creative and beautiful. I did not stop getting compliments on the gorgeous center pieces, flower arrangements/ bouquets, draping and lighting. My guests raved about how perfectly put together everything was, and I owe it all to Iza! My bouquet was so bright and breath taking that I did not want to put it down! Iza also went above and beyond her duties by giving advice in areas that she did not have to. She even allowed me to ship my wedding favors to her and she stored them for me since it was a destination wedding. After talking and planning with Iza I felt like she was a friend because she was so easy to talk to and really understood what I wanted. She was so kind, professional, and helpful. I can't say enough good things about her. Her prices were fantastic and worth every cent. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone, for any type of event. Thank you so much Iza!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2014