Iza's Flowers Reviews

Iza's Flowers 5
Iza's Flowers 6
Iza's Flowers 7

Megan · Married on 10/07/2016

I will have to say the FLOWERS were one of the best things about my wedding. Everything was exactly as planned. They were AMAZING! You must go with IZA. Easy to communicate with and the quality was just perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Korri · Married on 10/01/2016

Please let it be known, my rating is actually 10 stars!!! Before I get into the details of my wedding decor, I first have to say what an incredible person Izabela Rekawek is!! She has truly found her calling, and is a floral ARTIST with a one-of-a-kind vision!

Ok! On to our wedding planning! As a destination couple holding our wedding in Clearwater FL, it was super important to select vendors we could trust and work with easily at a distance. Izabela was so incredibly kind and patient with my many calls and emails...all of my ideas, and my occasional decor changes. She made it easy and FUN to choose and design our decor, I enjoyed the entire process. As amazing as our entire wedding was, the floral decor (especially my bouquet) was a HUGE highlight of our day. Our wedding would not have been complete without IZA and her flowers, of this I am sure!!!

In terms of design, there is no one better! Forget about Pintrest...go check out Iza's Flowers' Facebook page...you'll find all of the inspiration you need! Iza took my ideas, added her own vision, and created something beyond my wildest wedding decor dreams! Her designs are far more than wedding flowers...they are true artistic design. She also personally delivered my bouquet, and did so with such excitement - it was like she was delivering the first bouquet she had ever made. She is just THAT passionate about what she does! I loved my bouquet so much, I carried it on to Disney with me, and then home to Kansas City! Do yourself a favor and book Iza's Flowers for your event!! Iza and her team are WONDERFUL- a true gem of Tampa Bay!!! -The Orays 10.1.2016

Sent on 10/23/2016

Eva · Married on 06/11/2016

Iza is a master at her craft. Even though my centerpieces were very simple as was the bouquets, she still managed to make my bridal bouquet feel as if it was worth a million bucks. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and smelled lovely. She caught the vision I had in my head and from my inspiration photos. Thank you thank you million million times thank you!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sheila · Married on 06/11/2016

Iza's flowers set the tone for my wedding in a way I couldn't even have imagined.Flowers were provided for the ceremony and reception areas for my wedding at the Hyatt on Clearwater Beach. So many people commented on how elegant and classy the center pieces were. Not to mention the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. I absolutely fell in love with the Sweet heart table! I can go on and on about how beautiful everything was but just as important, Iza was a pleasure to work with from day one. She is a true professional! I now know who my florist will be for all of my future events. Thank you so much, Iza!!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

alexandra · Married on 05/14/2016

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning. I did not want to put my bouquet down. A friend approached me during the reception and said that he doesn't remember what the flowers looked like at his wedding, but he will always remember the flowers at mine. Iza was also very friendly and professional to work with over the phone.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Anna · Married on 05/07/2016

I don't really know where to begin in telling you how much I adore Iza and how wonderful and talented she is. She made my wedding day absolutely gorgeous. Hiring her is the best decision I made during the entire wedding-planning process. Hire her! I promise she will work within your budget and give you a finished project that will look like all of your wedding dreams coming true!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Izabella with Iza's Flowers made my wedding a beautiful dream come true. Everything was just perfect. It's like she read my mind and created everything I was imagining. My guests couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. I love tulips so my bouquet, boutonnieres and centerpieces all contained them. I was so excited when she told me she was actually getting my tulips from Holland. Iza is an amazing person and so very easy to work with. She always followed up with me and was very responsive. I'm so lucky to have found her to make my day perfect!

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • Johnna C

Johnna · Married on 04/02/2016

I first met Iza in person on the day of my wedding, but it was like I had known her forever. With planning a destination wedding, it has to be challenging to know what a Bride wants - Iza was an absolute blessing! She knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew. She is the absolute best in the business and I highly recommend her to anyone - especially if you are planning your wedding from outside of Florida. My flowers were absolutely breath-taking!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/26/2016

My wedding was two weeks ago and I have probably talked about how much I loved my flowers at least 5 times a day since then. Iza was incredible!! She made my dreams come true. From the start of working with Iza when my ideas were in ten different directions, she helped guide my million thoughts into a focused plan. Iza was so helpful listening to my wishes and following my ideas to fill in all my gaps.

When the flowers showed up to the venue- I couldn't help but jump around. Everything was better than I ever imagined. She and her team are incredible and were the reason my entire event looked PERFECT. I seriously couldn't be more satisfied! Book Izabela for you fairy tale vision to come to life!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Kim · Married on 01/30/2016

Izabela was outstanding! She was nothing but helpful throughout the whole process- good at suggesting decor and little accent pieces to go with the flowers. She did an amazing job with both the ceremony space and the reception and even went above and beyond her job description by helping set out some of the decorations we brought to complete the decor. We got complements all night on the aisle decor and table decorations. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jyssica · Married on 01/23/2016

I loved Izabela! She was super responsive over email, and was very used to working with long distance brides. She was great about meeting with my mom, so I could get a better feel of her personality.

Iza knew I wasn't sure what I wanted for centerpieces, but knew my colors (bright red, warm gray) and my general vision (not super tall centerpieces, not overly floral, fun party atmosphere). She actually suggested the centerpieces, and we had 2 different ones that we did on alternating tables!

Even though Iza thought it was weird that I didn't carry a bouquet, she rolled with it and ended up making me the prettiest corsage! She even found a small-ish gerbera daisy to put in it, which are usually too big for corsages!

Iza was super professional and easy to work with. She really got me and knew I wasn't picky and just wanted to have fun. She also made this fun big window-looking structure for the ceremony, and moved it into the reception room for additional decor!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Mike · Married on 01/17/2016

Iza was more then amazing. She helped transform or venue into something magical. She went way above and beyond our expectations. Worth every dollar spent. She made us super excited about the day, and nailed our vision to the T... She actually took our vision, ran with it, and turned the venue into our winter wonderland we dream of. Don't shop around florist, just get with Iza, and let her tranform your day. She makes the true saying, "you get what you pay for". So professional, and she knows exactly what she's talking about. Thank you Iza. Our day wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Lynn · Married on 10/24/2015

Our flowers looked beautiful and was exactly what we wanted for our outdoor beach wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough good things about Izabela! You should ABSOLUTELY book Iza's Flowers for your wedding - they are incredible! I was a little hesitant at first because it seemed like it wasn't always easy to get in touch with Izabela, and I was concerned that my budget might be too small, but I could not have made a better choice for our wedding day. Iza was actually quite responsive, and always replied to any email I sent, I was just being a nervous nelly at first if it took more than a day or two to hear back :-). You know how brides can be. But as our wedding day approached, Iza stayed in contact with us and was so helpful with everything.

Her prices are actually above and beyond reasonable - I think they're quite low considering how GORGEOUS the arrangements are! When Izabela delivered our bridal bouquets the morning of the ceremony, I was stunned. I couldn't believe that these bouquets were made for us - they were perfect. Everything was perfect! I had a bunch of extra decorations available (lanterns, votive candles with lace, small pumpkins - it's a fall wedding after all), and I left them at the reception hall and sent Izabela an email with pictures attached. I said that if she wanted to add them in to any of the arrangements or place them on any tables that still looked like they needed anything "extra," (cake table, gift table, guest book, etc) that I completely trusted her judgement on everything but didn't expect her to use any of it. It was just there, available to be used if it would be helpful. When we arrived at the reception hall I was in awe of what she'd done. Iza and her staff used every single extra decoration, and the room was absolutely perfect. They didn't have to place any of that stuff around, it wasn't in our original contract, and yet they took the time to fit everything in. Thank you, Izabela, for making our day so beautiful!! You and your staff are absolutely wonderful and I'm so grateful for all that you did!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/17/2015

Absolutely beautiful!! The flowers for our daughter's wedding, from the bridal party bouquets to the alter and reception arrangements, were extraordinary. I would recommend Iza's Flowers for any occasion. She clearly has a talent for creating beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and I loved working with Izabela from day one! She wrote down all of my ideas and made them come to life! Everything was gorgeous on our wedding day, right down to the rose petals down the sandy aisle! She was quick to respond to my emails and was always happy to answer any and all questions I had! We had trouble with the waitstaff at our venue giving our shells from the centerpieces away to the guests even though they were Iza's. I called and apologized profusely as I felt terrible, but she was very nice and told me not to worry about it and even offered to give me more shells since the venue waitstaff was giving away shells from our wedding cake as well. I highly recommend Iza for flower arrangements and wedding decor as she did a fantastic job with our wedding and I can't wait to see our professional pictures!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

Iza was amazing! As a destination bride, the process of picking vendors who I could not meet in advance was daunting. However, Iza was great about emailing me back and walking me through her services and what would work within our budget. Unfortunately I did not have a lot of money to put towards florals, and Iza was still happy to work with me and offer creative and beautiful options that would fit my vision. Iza and her assistant arrived on time for our wedding day and executed everything we had discussed. Our wedding had so many beautiful touches, and we have Iza to thank for it!

Sent on 11/10/2015

rebecca · Married on 09/27/2015

Iza was wonderful to work with. You can tell she is passionate about her job. She was very friendly and accommodating. Our outside wedding was moved inside unfortunately, however Iza continued to make our wedding beautiful and we even got to have our drapes placed to make the space look like more of a ballroom. She was very helpful and talented. I highly recommend her for your special day as she has made ours so memorable.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2015

We loved working with Iza for our wedding flowers! I sent her some general ideas of floral arrangements that we liked, and asked Iza to use her expertise to finalize all of the decisions. On the day of the wedding my jaw dropped when I saw all of our floral arrangements. We LOVED everything. The colors matched perfectly with everything we picked out. She was very professional and we enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Michael · Married on 07/11/2015

Iza was the clear choice for us when we started looking for a florist for our wedding. The previous weddings that she had done were exactly what we were looking for. The colors and the presentations that she offered were AMAZING!!!! She provided the flowers for the entire bridal party, all of our centerpieces, all the decorations for the ceremony (it was a beach wedding) and the curtains that covered the walls. While we had sent her pictures of what we wanted and she had said that she would do those things, the real flowers and decorations far exceeded our expectations. We will recommend Iza for to anybody that needs a florists for any occasion. We hope to need a florist service again so that we will have the opportunity to work with her again. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 07/27/2015

I can't say enough about Iza's Flowers! First, Iza has such a fun personality and has lots of ideas for helping you envision your wedding and making it absolutely gorgeous. She was very flexible and her prices are very reasonable. The biggest thing I was impressed with was how beautiful her decor was. I absolutely loved everything she did from the centerpieces, the bouquets, the arch arrangements, the ceremony decor. All of it was just stunning! I loved my bouquet so much I dried them so I could keep them. I also brought some of the decor with me while I moved halfway across the country so I could put them in our new home. My friends and family continue to rave about how beautiful the decor was. For her professionalism, responsiveness, fun personality, and gorgeous and quality decor, my husband and I highly recommend Iza's Flowers!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2015

Such an amazing company to work with!!! We used Iza for our wedding on May 29, 2015. I felt so comfortable after the first time I spoke to Iza on the phone. She used my vision and put in her knowledge to create a beautiful wedding! She did everything that we wanted for our wedding and made sure we were informed throughout the entire process. Iza did flowers on our arch, centerpieces, bouquets, and decorated the reception and everything was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! Thank you so much Iza for all of your knowledge to help make our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2015

I highly recommend Iza's flowers. My bridal bouquet was stunning! Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces. She arrived on time and set everything up without any direction and it turned out perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

Iza is amazing! Me and my husband didn't know much about flowers, but at our first meeting with Iza she understood exactly what we wanted and made us feel very comfortable with the entire process. On our wedding day Iza was wonderful with getting everything set up and making sure everyone got their flowers. They were even more beautiful then we imagined. I would definitely recommend iza's flowers!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Corey · Married on 04/25/2015

Izabela was easily one of the main highlights of our wedding day! Her sense of design is absolutely flawless and her attention to detail is incredible! She decorated our ceremony on the beach as well as our indoor reception at Clearwater Beach Hilton, and I had so many people come up to me that night and the next morning to tell me how stunning everything was. Even the servers at breakfast the next morning said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever seen!

She also made my bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages - all of which looked amazing! I had my own brooch bouquet that I had worked on for a while and she never once made me feel weird about not purchasing a bouquet from her - she even provided a nice sturdy vase to hold my bouquet on the sweetheart table. The centerpieces were amazing - sandboxes with three cylinder vases holding different shades of submerged orchids with floating candles. My mom loved them so much that she said she wanted to get Izabela to recreate the centerpiece with silk flowers so she can purchase it and have it in her home!

If you are in need of an amazing florist and decorator - please do yourself a huge favor and hire Izabela! She is absolutely the sweetest and working with her was an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much Izabela, for all you did to make our wedding day a fairy tale come to life!

Sent on 05/04/2015