Iza's Flowers Reviews

Iza's Flowers 5
Iza's Flowers 6
Iza's Flowers 7

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

I can’t even begin to explain how talented Iza is! My initial meeting with her was over the phone as I live in Texas and I knew right away that I was going to book Iza for our wedding. She is truly remarkable at what she does. Not to mention how kind, thoughtful and warm she is. I am not creative what so ever…all I provided her with was a few photos from Pinterest and just a couple days later (if that!) I received a full proposal and quote for EVERYTHING. Everything from centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, drapery, etc and she had everything spot on and better than I even imagined. She also answered any questions I had regarding what color table clothes, what color up lighting, etc that would look classy with her flowers. My guests said they have never seen a more beautiful venue done up. From the drapery to the flowers, everything was PERFECT. The day of she worked for hours setting up with her team and when I walked into the reception venue, I was blown away! She had every detail nailed down from what to do with my bouquet, what do with the bridesmaid bouquet, what to do with the drapery for the ceremony arch and it was all incorporated into the cocktail location AND reception location. After the ceremony she asked if I wanted to donate the flowers to hospice (since this was a destination wedding and I could not travel home with ALL the flowers) and I was thrilled to say YES that would be wonderful. That just shows the kind of person Iza is. I HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone getting married in the Tampa Bay area to hire Iza as your florist for the day of. We are so grateful to Iza for making every location and detail of our wedding day truly magical! I am not kidding when I say all the guests said they have never seen such beautiful flowers at ANY wedding they had been to prior to ours.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved working with Iza. She was so professional and creative! I had nothing to show her but a scarce Pinterest board, and she was able to send me a quote complete with photos! That was very helpful because I live in Pittsburgh. My flowers were stunning; I can't stop looking at photos of my bouquet and the centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, etc. I loved working with Iza and would highly recommend her for any florist needs.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rose · Married on 09/15/2017

Iza made our wedding day dreams come true! I was so all over the place with floral and décor before our first meeting and I went in only knowing what colors and style I was envisioning. Iza really helped us create a magical space with some of her wonderful design recommendations. That lady got on the phone and spent countless hours trying to procure flowers just days after hurricane Irma to make sure we could have everything we agreed on. It was nothing short of amazing and she is nothing short of a beautiful unicorn that makes the best things possible. We are so grateful that Iza worked with us for our wedding. Thank you to you and your team for making that day the best day of our lives heart emoticon<3 Love the Fabian's

Sent on 12/21/2017

angela · Married on 06/24/2017

I didn't get the pleasure of meeting Iza being a Destination bride but I have to say WOW! she made my vision come to life and our guests were blown away by our center pieces and ceremony arch! The reception deck draping was magnificent and she is truly awesome at what she does! Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Brides, LOOK NO FURTHER, IZA IS THE BEST!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Oh My Goodness, I LOVED working with Iza and Iza's Florist! Her flowers are gorgeous and every arrangement she made for our wedding, big or small, was beyond beautiful! I had no idea what flowers names were, but I knew my color palate and Iza did an incredible job at bringing my vision to life. She was so knowledgeable and kind and knew exactly what I wanted.. even when I had a hard time explaining what I wanted. She is kind, funny, and a pleasure to work with.. never letting me stress about décor and always answering every question I had. We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements, the girls loved their bridesmaids bouquets, and my bouquet was incredibly gorgeous! Iza's Flowers was perfect and I would highly recommend them to others!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

I thought I knew what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I had pictures and everything. Unfortunately, I found out from Iza that they were all fake, the colors and flowers I wanted didn't exist. She was amazing to help me pick out beautiful flowers that incorporated the colors I wanted beautifully. She is amazing, and so nice to work with. We had flowers for our arch, flowers for a memorial table, and flowers submerged for the centerpieces. They were beautiful. Thank you Iza.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Natalia · Married on 05/27/2017

Iza and her team are incredible! For me, flowers were a big deal and picking the right florist was critical to achieving the wedding of my dreams. Iza is a true professional in every sense and goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the bride’s vision comes to life. Creating the design and look of our wedding was so much fun with Iza, she takes all the stress out of it. I did not have a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, so her suggestions and opinions were worth their weight in gold to me. She was unbelievably helpful and instrumental throughout the whole wedding planning process. She has such a wide range of knowledge about all things flowers and can suggest ways to achieve the look you want, for less. I changed my mind often and bounced tons of ideas off her, which she was more than happy to accommodate. The day of my wedding, Iza completely amazed and impressed me. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined. She delivered flowers to the groom's hotel room, my hotel room, the church, and the reception venue, as well as went back to the church to re-purpose flowers for the reception. Iza and her team did all of this flawlessly, without a single hiccup. My reaction when I saw the reception room for the first time was one of pure joy and happiness. Iza exceeded every expectation and I would recommend her to every bride. I can’t thank Iza and her team enough for everything!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Iza and her team were! The flowers - from the bouquets to ceremony flowers to centerpieces - were so incredibly stunning. People were commenting all night how breathtaking everything looked. They made the entire process seamless and worked with us to get us exactly what we envisioned. Such a dream to work with!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Tia · Married on 04/22/2017

Iza and her group are awesome! I did the planning for my wedding in Texas and she made it super easy to relay my ideas to her through email, phone conversations, and my Pinterest board! I told her the flower ideas I had and she made my vision come to life with her beautiful flower arrangements! Her team helped out the day of my wedding delivering the bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages to my bridal party and family. We had her do flower arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and they were all beautiful! They set all of the arrangements up and we did not have to do anything. I cannot express how beautiful and amazing the flowers were! You guys are great :)

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • nicola

nicola · Married on 04/22/2017

BEAUTIFUL, Iza is a true artist !!!!

As a designer I has very specific colors & flowers I wanted throughout the reception & in the floral arrangements. Iza executed them PERFECTLY...I was utterly in love with my colors & flowers, and how everything turned out.
    I had a budget she worked with, and I was so happy with the outcome, the colors popped in the photos exactly as I hoped, and I am so grateful I got to work with her... so nice, professional and highly skilled.
    She 'saved the day' providing the vases, after the ones I had made fell apart! Everything turned out so beautifully I highly recommend working with Iza to create the most beautiful flowers for your special day.
    Thank you so much Iza!

Forever grateful
    Mrs Crallie xoxo

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kat · Married on 04/08/2017

Iza and her team were incredible. I was blown away when I saw my ceremony and reception decor - it was exactly what I had envisioned and it almost brought me to tears! Iza decorated an arch for us which was the perfect backdrop to our outdoor ceremony. She was really able to capture our wedding vision. Our wedding would not have been nearly as beautiful without the help of Iza. I can not say enough great things about her!

Sent on 04/28/2017

meagan · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot recommend Iza enough! She was such a joy to work with and very efficient and prompt with her responses.
    I planned the wedding from out of town and Iza made everything so easy. She recommended I send her photos from my pintrest board (cause of course we all have one) and that made things very helpful as she was able to offer recommendations based on what I was interested in and what was in season.
    We did all the flowers except the centerpieces with her and she made everything the day of so seamless! After the wedding she re-used the flowers from the arch and placed them on our head table.
    All the flowers came out so beautifully, I cannot thank you enough.
    Highly recommend working with Iza!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Anika · Married on 03/26/2017

I was beyond pleased with Iza Flowers, the florist for my beach wedding in Clearwater, Florida. Iza was highly responsive throughout the planning process. She followed up in a timely manner and was thorough in responding– which was important for me because you want to feel like your vendors have your back for the big day. During our first consult, I appreciated that Iza was open to suggestions, yet shared her expertise. I know very little about flowers and had met with another florist who expected me to know all about flowers. Iza and I looked at the bouquets I picked out on Pinterest and with the assistance of my husband (who does know a lot about flowers) they came up with the most beautiful, colorful, tropical floral arrangement. I was blown away when I saw the flowers on my wedding day. They were worth every penny. Everyone who saw pictures from the wedding commented on how gorgeous and vibrant the floral arrangement was. Iza was positive and patient on my wedding day as she delivered all the flowers and set everything up. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning and can’t recommend Iza Flowers enough.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Lynn · Married on 03/24/2017

Izabella was so patient with me. I had sent several different pics of flower banquets and arches and centerpieces. She nailed it. She made everything I wanted and kept me under my budget. The bouquets were so amazing and our hotel room smelled so good for the entire week. The arch she designed was so beautiful. I am so glad we picked her!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Lynne · Married on 03/04/2017

Iza and her team were the best. I couldn't have been happier with our bouquets, boutonnieres, wrist corsages for all my girls, the table decorations and the breath taking flower arrangements on our arch. They were all so beautiful. I can't thank Iza enough for the awesome job she did.

Sent on 03/14/2017

dan · Married on 02/25/2017

Iza is great. The flowers were magnificent. We had a vision and she met and exceeded that vision.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2017

When we booked our photographer for our wedding, she had given us a card for a wedding planner and on the card was a gorgeous flower arrangement. I inquired about the flowers and the photographer said it was done by Iza’s Flowers. I emailed Iza and called immediately after that. Iza was so sweet and caring. We met with her a little over a year before our wedding date. We sat down with her in her shop and I showed her pictures of things I had found that I had liked for our Gasparilla themed wedding in January. I went in wanting a flower I had no idea what the name was or where it came from, but Iza knew exactly the flowers I wanted (King Proteas). She assured me she could get them and make the flower arrangements and bouquets very unique and something out of the ordinary. She worked with my budget as well and throughout the year we emailed back and forth on table setting ideas and my bouquet. I had bought skull ribbon and she even worked with that as well for my giant bouquet. She did an amazing job setting everything up for our wedding. We got married in my in law’s backyard and she created 2 giant flower arrangements in an antique gate and urn we had. She did each table at our reception different, which was amazing! Everyone is still asking me who did my flowers, what flowers I had, and talking about how elegant it was for a pirate wedding. Iza was a pleasure to work with and I am sad it is over because she is just such an amazing person!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2016

Iza's was excellent to work with for our destination NYE wedding! So creative and helpful every step of the way! Being a dietitian and wanting an organic green theme she took it to a whole new level: including kale, asparagus & parsley and lavender eucalyptus! Exceptional service and quality. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2016

I got married December 30 2016 and I cannot say enough about Iza! Every time I hear that someone is getting married I say YOU HAVE TO GO WITH IZA!!! She is so amazing and makes you feel like you are her number one priority. I had interviewed tons of florists and she was the only one that was not pushy with trying to up-sell me. I told her my budget and she worked with in it making all my ideas come to life. Other florists I would have had to skip out on on things that I really wanted to stay with in my budget. Iza worked with me to see that I got everything I wanted and even helped my wedding planner set up the boxes and boxes of decor I had with out me even asking. I couldn't have asked for a better florist my flowers were beautiful and she and her team were excellent!!! Thank you

Sent on 02/01/2017
  • Holliday

Holliday · Married on 11/12/2016

Iza and her team are flawless. I enjoy working with them SO much and my brides adore her! She is open and creative and kind; nothing is impossible! I love each time I have the opportunity to work with Iza!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

Working with Iza and her staff was such a great experience!!! Iza really captured my vision perfectly in every aspect. From ceremony decor to reception decor everything was just as I had imagined it in my mind. I couldn't be more happy!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Karen · Married on 10/29/2016

No one does flowers like Iza! Which is such an understatement because Iza does everything really!! I have contracted with her twice now for both of my daughter's weddings and she can absolutely put anything together that you want. And, if you don't know what you like or want, she has the greatest ideas that fit any size budget. She and her incredible staff are so thoughtful to every detail that sometimes had nothing to do with flowers. She worked with me and my budget for all the stuff my kids had to have and made their dreams come true. Some day I would love to just follow her around and see first hand how all the magic happens for a wedding. I know some people do not know or believe how important flowers are for special events, but I have learned with these two weddings that the flowers that Iza created are what my father (85 years old) remembers. To have those memories to share with him now is priceless to me and my children. If you are a couple looking for floral ( or anything!) ideas, Iza will go above anything you expect. And, I'm so happy that we are friends now too. Thanks for everything, Iza! Love, Karen

Sent on 01/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/28/2016

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Iza is to work with! When it came to my vision for the flowers and décor for the ceremony and reception Iza understood exactly what I wanted. The day of our wedding everything looked absolutely gorgeous. She truly is so talented and passionate about what she does. So many people are still commenting on how elegant and classy all the center pieces and décor were. Iza exceeded ALL of my expectations and I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much Iza for making our fairytale wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Boo · Married on 10/16/2016

Iza......I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so perfect. The flowers for the arch, my pin for my lapel, and the amazing bouquet for the bride exceeded my expectations. You will be the one I call for when we renew our vows. Anyone reading this review needs to know that the time and love you put into your arrangements surpasses all. You really knew how to make our wedding that much better. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

There are no words that can do justice for how amazing working with Iza was. I did a destination wedding so all communication I had with Iza was either over the phone or via email. She was very responsive and all I did was send her some photos of what I was thinking and she took it and ran. Sent me a proposal detailing everything she could do and I was blown away the day of the weekend dding when all the flowers were delivered. Everyone commented on how beautiful all of the arrangements were.

I recommend working with her 200%!!

Sent on 10/17/2016