Iwedtv Reviews

71 | Charlotte, NC

71 Reviews for Iwedtv

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 04/02/2016

You think you know what it takes to plan a wedding, but as soon as you start the planning you realize you have no clue and then you are completely overwhelmed by the details. Atleast that was my story until I purchased the virtual wedding planner and was able to take a deep breathe and plan at my own pace. It made the whole thing seem a lot simpler.

Sent on 04/23/2016
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 02/07/2016

I am already a super busy mom and full time CEO so the Virtual Wedding Planner CDs were a must. It set up in a timeline so you can pick it up wherever you are at in your wedding planning, even if you are down to the last 4months, it would still be valuable. I started right after I got engaged and I enjoyed how it was very no-nonsense, direct to the point approach.

Sent on 02/09/2016
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 01/10/2016

Given the price, this service is a must have. I got lucky, I got the Virtual Wedding Planner right at my engagement party from my maid of honor. I was able to use it to plan my engagement and even my bridal shower. By then I was a pro at planning, and my tackling my wedding was a breeze. I was prepared for things to go wrong and always being one step ahead I had a plan B and C in place. That put me at ease all the way to my honeymoon.

Sent on 02/03/2016
  • Emerson

Emerson · Married on 08/01/2015

We used the Virtual Wedding Planning Videos and were amazing at all the details we would have missed out on had we not had it. Let alone the time and money saved. I found whenever I was stressed about something I could look up the answers right in the Virtual Wedding Planner Guide and regain my confidence.

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • Abigal

Abigal · Married on 12/28/2014

Some things you cant afford to skip out on, and getting professional help and advice is one of them. For this kind of price, it just didn't make any sense not to. Once you have it you'll understand why you would not have survived without it.

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • Evelina

Evelina · Married on 12/25/2014

It cut my wedding planning time in half. The Virtual Wedding Planner is like taking a class on how to plan a wedding except it’s not boring or complicated. A child would understand it and it is engaging. The workbook helps you follow along. I got my money’s worth for sure.

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 11/22/2014

The worse feeling is meeting with vendors when you are clueless. They can tell by the questions you ask when you meet them that you have no clue. After I got the videos my vendors could tell I had done my homework. Well, my homework was the virtual planner. HA!

Sent on 12/25/2014
  • Katerina

Katerina · Married on 11/08/2014

You can hire a Wedding Planner or you can get the Virtual Wedding Planner. Either way you will need to get some help or it will cost you. For me it was a budget issue, my wedding was already costly so I could not afford to hire help, but I got all the help I needed at a price I could afford by buying the Virtual Wedding Planner.

Sent on 12/26/2014
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 10/25/2014

What I liked best about the Virtual Wedding Planner videos was that they literally take you step by step on every stage of your wedding planning so you aren’t overwhelmed with all the information at once. I would only listen to the stage where I was in my planning and take notes during my lunch break. Everyone should have one of these.

Sent on 12/24/2014
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 09/27/2014

The Virtual Wedding Planner Package was the backbone of my wedding planning. I referred to it for every question I had. I especially liked the take along sheets. Great product!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/12/2014

The whole wedding thing was new to me. I used the Virtual Wedding Planner and the Easy Wedding Manager that comes with it and it basically did all the planning for me, sounds crazy but I just followed the guides and took the expert advice and it helped me make smart decisions. It was affordable and easy to use.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Shatalia · Married on 03/15/2014

You can’t beat the products for the price. If you are on a budget, I would definitely go with Virtual Wedding Planner Videos. You will not regret it. I bought them right when I got engaged and I also booked Jinnellys for the day of the wedding coordination services. Both were the best investments I made for my wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Alexis · Married on 03/15/2014

I used both the Virtual Wedding Planner and accessed their Bridal Consulting services. Getting the videos was a no brainer for anyone taking on the task of planning their own wedding. They are affordable and really everything you need. I was pleased with both the products and services.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Monica · Married on 03/08/2014

I could afford the price; it was the stress that I couldn’t afford. Who has time to make a ton of mistakes? I only had one chance to get it right because mistakes cost money. Knowing what to do the first time was a life saver. That’s what you will get with the Virtual Wedding Planner, answers.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Ruthie · Married on 03/07/2014

Bought the videos from the day I got engaged! I did it just to plan out my engagement and used them all the way to the moment I sent the thank you cards after the honeymoon. I attribute the success of my wedding to the Virtual Wedding Planner without question.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Sage · Married on 03/01/2014

The Virtual Planner is a total no brainer. I was planning a wedding and I had never even planned a party in my whole life! My mom was driving me crazy but she didn’t have all the answers either. I finally heard of the Virtual Wedding Planner from a friend and immediately was thanking god. I found my answer! My Wedding was a smooth event. I had used so many tips from Jinnellys I feel like I can teach the class!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Viviana · Married on 03/01/2014

Jinnellys is a phenomenal Bridal Consultant; she really knows her stuff and makes it easy to understand for you. I wouldn’t plan a wedding without her, if you she is not available, the next best thing is her videos. Either way, you will get the best there is out there right now for wedding planning.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Lizbeth · Married on 02/22/2014

Jinnellys is fun to watch and her way of explaining things makes you feel like she is talking directly to you. I got my confidence from watching the videos and would always make decisions feeling like I knew what I was talking about because I had just listen to the video giving me instructions.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Jenna · Married on 02/22/2014

If you search wedding planning tools or videos online all you are going to get is a bunch of blogs or print out sheets. I just didn’t have time for all that, plus I do better with visuals. That’s why the Virtual Wedding Planner videos were perfect for me. I needed something I can watch and something that was quick.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Ramona · Married on 02/18/2014

The worse feeling is meeting with vendors when you are clueless. They can tell by the questions you ask when you meet them. After I got the videos my vendors could tell I had done my homework. Well, at least Jinnellys had and I had been listening to her Virtual Wedding Planner. HA!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Rita · Married on 02/15/2014

Don’t let anybody tell you wedding planning is not overwhelming and stressful. If you don’t have the right tools and support, trust me, it will be. I started out without the Virtual Wedding Planner, and was I stressed or what!? Not to mention I didn’t know what I was doing. I wish I had gotten it earlier. I saved a lot of time once I did.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Semantha · Married on 02/08/2014

Sent on 04/01/2014

Marian · Married on 02/08/2014

I hired the team at Virtual Bridal Consultants for the month of my wedding. There were just so many details I wasn’t sure how to handle. Jinnellys was like my entire support system in all the days leading up to my wedding. I was so relieved to know I was not made to feel like a pest when sending her daily emails or asking for a video chat online. She was always there flexible, and made herself available to me which honestly was what kept me sane.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Brad · Married on 01/26/2014

We hired Jinnellys and her team at Virtual Bridal Consultants for day-of coordination for our wedding and we are so happy that we made that decision. We purchased the Virtual Wedding Planner so we could plan most of the wedding ourselves. That alone was our best investment Then when we arrived at the ceremony & reception site, everything was already set-up and the site looked beautiful!! Jinnellys and her team's hard work and attention to detail truly made our wedding day PERFECT, and we can't imagine how it would've turned out without her help.

Sent on 08/16/2014

BetsyLee · Married on 01/25/2014

Jinnellys is one of the best in the field out there today. She has tons of experience from all the aspects of your wedding and it shows. She was our Bridal Consultant and we also used her Virtual Wedding Planner to help us plan our wedding. Our wedding was over 280 guests. We could not have pulled it off without her help.

Sent on 08/14/2014