iWed Cinema Photography Reviews

104 | Charlotte, NC

104 Reviews for iWed Cinema Photography

krystal · Married on 10/12/2012

I had Laviera Photography for my wedding this month and as many brides know nothing ever goes according to plan in fact I can name a few things that went wrong with my wedding especially regarding my DJ which had me depressed for a few days after the wedding but once I received my pictures it put me in such a great mood if I could go back and do it all over again there are a few things I would change but NOT my photographers! I had two photographers for the evening that stuck by me throughout the entire day, Jinnellys was so upbeat and kept us all in the best mood in fact so many of our guests complimented my groom and I in finding such a charismatic and extremely friendly photographer. I became completely in love with my wedding again after seeing my pictures, it made me take a step back and realize that at the end of the day no one has a 'perfect' wedding but what truly matters is the love you have for one another and Laviera Photography captured that perfectly! Every single couple I know that have been married said my photos were one of the best they've ever seen.. I would highly recommend Laviera Photography for your wedding, they are extremely innovative and are just completely down to earth. What I loved the most about Jinnellys is you can tell she truly cares about her clients and loves doing her job. What impressed me overall is I received my photos in TWO WEEKS! I didn't have to wait two months like most brides to receive my pictures which was fabulous.Thank you so much for giving me the most amazing pictures ever I just wish there wasn't so many pictures to be in love with because narrowing down the hundreds of great pictures is a little hard ;) I will 100% be back to Laviera Photography when my husband and I decide to have our first bundle of joy in fact I might even be seeing them sooner since my maid of honor is planning on having laviera for her wedding day as well !!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2012

They did a pretty good job . The pictures were great and my family is crazy and the day went pretty chaotic but they kept their cool and always had a smile on. I gotta give them credit for that cause there were times were it got really stressfull. Thanks for your professional attitude and a good experience.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Lean Leila · Married on 09/30/2012

Our wedding pictures were great, and the best part was that when we got back from the honeymoon,we had a little dinner to thank everyone on our wedding party for attending. So in this dinner,we all viewed the wedding slideshow they made for us. Not a dry in the house...seriously. It was like being at the wedding all over again.

Great pictures and really nice people. We even invited both of the photographers to the after party. They were the kind of people I would have invited to a party any way. I don't live in CT but my wedding was in CT so I had to do my consultation via Skype,which means I didn't get to meet them in person till the day of the wedding. This was nerve racking, but I didn't have a choice. I was relieved that they were genuinely caring people,my guests all said you can tell they really cared about people. I had a lot of relatives who kept requesting group and family portraits and Cystal and her Assistant accommodated them without a problem. That was nice of them. My pictures look good and my family members have nice family portraits they wouldn't have had otherwise. Thanks guys

Sent on 01/07/2013

Amir · Married on 09/22/2012

Crystal was really good at including me and my groomsmen in the photos. The wedding is not just about the bride, I wanted to be sure I got a lot of shots of me and my boys, and I did. I also needed extra shots of my great grandparents, they are kind of old and we didn't have any good pictures of them so we got those. The reception got a little crazy and a lot of my family members were drunk an wild, I knew that was going to happen. Any Crystal just went with the flow and kept shooting at all the craziness. Now looking back at it in pictures I am glad I have even the crazy moments on record. Hey, it's all part of the wedding day right?

Sent on 12/23/2012

Holly · Married on 09/15/2012

The best thing I can think of to share is everyone's response to the slideshow they made for us. For starters, I was in tears right along with my mom. The other part I really liked is that we could share this beautiful slideshow with friends and relatives who were too far to attend the wedding. The Photographers were professional and warm and really friendly, so it wad nice to have them around all day. Overall, a great experience.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Julia Anne · Married on 08/11/2012

My mom used LaViera maybe eight years ago to do our family portrait. Since then my sister has gotten engaged, married and had my niece Jessica. They have covered all my sister's photo so naturally I went with them on my wedding day. I already knew what I was getting seeing as I was a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding, and saw her cool album, but it's a whole different when you are the actual bride. Anyway, I got everything I wanted, but what two things I couldn't have anticipated was how fun and smooth my day went and also how much I liked taking the pictures.

Overall I had a great experience and my pictures are everything I wanted and expected. This was important to me but more now than ever cuz I am pregnant and always thinking of my kids. I guess its also time for a maternity shoot.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Rohnda · Married on 07/22/2012

We loved our pictures and had a great time working with them at the wedding. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. My sister's best friend just engaged and we are referring them to LaViera.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Vera · Married on 06/23/2012

I liked that Crystal stuck to the schedule we both set for my wedding day. I did not have to worry about a thing. Her assistant Lucy was so very professional too! We would use LaViera again to capture our moments.

Sent on 07/10/2012

DeeDee · Married on 06/23/2012

LaViera Photography has been doing my family's pictures since 2003. I was hurt to find out that she moved up and only took weddings, but became VERY excited when I started my event planning company to know that I already had a photographer on hand! They are the most professional, curtious, helpful, out going group of photographers I know! On top of the relaxed environment that the photographers created to make your photos memorable, the photos and vediography are remarkable! When my company works with LaViera Photography I know my clients will be satisfied.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2011

Amazing company, wonderful team ... thank God.. I was introduced to Jinnellys, because my best friend who was the photographer had an accident and was not going to show up.

Laviera photography work was so amazing I was thrilled to see the result of the pictures.. Great Job!! Love it...

Sent on 01/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2011

Even after a year of being married I still get feedback about my engagement as wedding photos!! I absolutely love Jinnellys! Her energy and creativity is phenomenal! I will continue to use LaViera for all my photography needs!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Sandy · Married on 04/10/2011

My husband and I totally love LaViera. Our photographers were absolutely beautiful. Once we sawhow the photos are came out we couldn’t wait to share them with our family and friends. They captured our wedding day in a way we did not think was possible! I must say they were also very accommodating as well and showed up on time! They were worth every penny!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Rosalie · Married on 09/17/2010

LaViera was our photographer for our wedding this past September, 2010 and I would absolutely recommend her to any couple for their wedding. LaViera and her assistant were very professional, friendly, courteous, and punctual. My bridal party and I unanimously agreed that if it were not for LaViera, we would have been late to the ceremony! They kept us on time. My nerves were all over the place and LaViera and her assistant helped me feel very comfortable and calm. After speaking with my bridesmaids and the groomsmen, they all raved about how much fun they had taking pictures. We were instructed through many different and unique poses. We all had a blast and the pictures showed it! We were very impressed and excited when we received our pictures. We had so many photos to see and remember our very special day that comes but only once in a lifetime. LaViera was the right person for the job. We were also grateful for LaViera’s flexibility. There were a few shots that we wanted her to take of which she did not hesitate. If that was what made us happy, she went along with it! She was just so wonderful that we could not have been happier!!!

Sent on 10/23/2010

Natalie · Married on 09/04/2010

She is such a talented photographer, she brings wedding photography to another level. She consulted with us prior to the wedding to discuss what we liked about our venue location and the area around it and gave us her creative ideas. It really made us feel part of the creative process. Our wedding day turned out to be during a rain storm, but she adjusted our plan and ended up producing gorgeous pictures that we might not have gotten had she not been so quick on her feet and creative. She brings a fine arts eye to this part of the wedding process and we could not be happier with the end results. True talent at its best.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 06/26/2010

Laviera photography was amazing! The photographers made the day run so smooth and made us laugh all day long! When we didnt want to smile anymore for photos, she made us smile! I loved taking the photos so much I wanted to take them all day! She took all different kinds of photos and they are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Laviera photography!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Genese · Married on 05/01/2010

Everyone wants their wedding to be the most unique, breathtaking event ever. When I met Jinnellys, I knew her creative and passionate approach to her photography (and life) would be key in creating that. The day of my wedding, Laviera photography was sensitive to the little details that set your wedding day apart from the rest of your life. They captured our candor through genius photography and fabulous video footage. When viewing my photos, I questioned how Jinnellys and her assistant could take such great shots without being noticed. They blended into the event seamlessly! The most moving experience through it all was watching the video slide show Laviera created. You saw my nerves, my confidence, and my extreme joy, along with my husbands. It brought every emotion rushing back to reality to assure me that my wedding day, thought it felt like it, was not a dream. If you want your memories of that special day to match up with the photos you receive after it’s done, stop looking and book Laviera Photography NOW! My name is Genese and I am more than glad to speak to any Bride considering the LaViera experience on her wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Vivian · Married on 11/16/2013

I initially hired Jinnellys because I thought she would be a good match for my personality. I am kind of shy and reserved, so that was like my biggest issue with my wedding pictures. I didn't really know how we would take pictures that really look fun with our personalities. On the wedding day I was nervous and anxious and like really emotional, so staying calm and getting good pictures that didn't make me look

Sent on 03/18/2014

Allysa · Married on 11/10/2012

Its funny how things always workout in the end .I'm so happy that another photographer got booked up...otherwise, I never would have discovered LaViera Photography. They were beyond accommodating and easy to work with. My husband and I purchased the full package deal. We wanted him for both our engagement and wedding photos; our engagement shoot was out of this world, with photos that could have easily been in a magazine.

As for wedding day photos, I couldn't have been more pleased. First, I was so pleased with our beautiful slideshow that LaViera Photography made us. When I received the photos from the wedding, I teared up because they caught so many key details that I forgot to mention during the madness of that day. LaViera Photography made sure to take a photo of my bouquet locket that pictured my late father, I didn’t even mention that to them, it slipped my mind, but they still caught it. Those are the kind of details that make this vendor our favorite. So I definitely recommend LaViera Photography.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Jilana · Married on 08/10/2012

I initially hired Crystal because I thought she would be a good math for my personality. I am kinds of shy and reserved, so that was like my biggest issue with my wedding pictures. I didn't really know how we would take pictures that really look fun with our personalities. On the wedding day I was nervous and anxious and like really emotional, so staying calm and getting good pictures that didn't make me look jittery. The day of my wedding I gotta say it didn't help that I was nervous, but I didn't help that Crystal kept me calm and at ease. Specially during the group shots after the wedding, those can be so darn nerve racking.I also want to point out that she was helpful through out the day with stuff that didn't seem photography related at all. I appreciated that because my bridesmaid specially my maid of honor was not helpful at all. The day went and eventually I got over being nervous, but while I was nervous having someone there who knows their doing was a life saver for me.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2012

I love LaViera Photography -- my editorial style photo shoot for my wedding came out sooo amazing I can not say thank you enough. You guys showcased everything perfectly.. I love it love it

Sent on 01/10/2013

Jane · Married on 06/16/2012

I am just in a happy happy mood today as I remembered how fantastic it was working with you guys at LaViera Studios.Thank you for really delivering an amazing work of my wedding. I still get teary eyes looking at the photos and these will be something to treasure for a lifetime. Thank you guys ... you are the best!

Nia · Married on 07/14/2012

You guys Rock!! love my wedding photos... so hip and cool

Laura · Married on 05/12/2012

I hired LaViera for my wedding photography and was very happy with the service and results. The team was fabulous and a great help. I love their professional attitude and would really use them again.

Bonnie · Married on 01/08/2012

I have to say that just looking at the photos brought on a flood of memories from our wedding day. Nothing means more to me than seeing my family enjoy each other's company, and there was definitely a lot of that going on that day. You did a wonderful job at capturing priceless moments and recording the details. Thanks to you I'll always be able to remember what fun we had and how blessed we are. Thanks for being there, especially since it was the day before Thanksgiving!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2011

Jinnellys and Crystal were great. I appreciated that Jinnellys came to our home for our consultation. Her prices were very affordable which allowed us to choose the full day package. She was always responsive to my emails and phone calls and flexible about our schedule for the day. They were both very professional and were able to fit in lots of great shots in a short amount of time. Our photos are beautiful and were available so quickly. Very happy!

Sent on 08/23/2012