iWed Cinema Photography Reviews

104 | Charlotte, NC

104 Reviews for iWed Cinema Photography

Leah · Married on 01/31/2014

iWed Cinema was amazing!!!!!!

They took the most gorgeous photos of our wedding. She was also so helpful and made us feel comfortable. I am having a very hard time picking out which photo to use for the thank you cards and for the albums because they are all so beautiful.

If they are free on you wedding date, book her! You won’t regret it

Tristan · Married on 01/25/2014

Thanks for a phenomenal wedding day, your level of professionalism and highly organized team contributed toward us having a phenomenal wedding day. We are totally in love with the photos. Thank you.

Scarlet · Married on 01/25/2014

We love Jinnellys, seriously. She is a warm and creative person and tons of fun. We met her as a photographer for my daughter's wedding and she and her husband have become friends. There is no one sweeter to deal with. She is a perfectionist and will aim for nothing short of the best, I was impressed with that.

Sophie · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with iWed Cinema's team of Photographers was fun. I had so much fun during our wedding formals I was even inspired myself to try out a few poses and ideas. Not only did Jinnellys take my suggestions but she encouraged me to keep going. Overall I had more fun than I expected, specially in a huge uncomfortable white dress. She made my wedding fun.

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 01/17/2014

Jinnellys was a pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process, the day of our wedding, and for the selections of our wedding album. Our wedding photos and portraits came out beautiful, clean, and timeless. No detail was forgotten on our wedding day! We are very happy with her services and would recommend her to any bride who is looking for a timeless collection of photographs to remember her wedding day.

Ellie · Married on 01/12/2014

iWed Cinema is …Cinematic to say the least. Their professional demeanor and unique style was a pleasure to work with.. I cannot say enough good things about Jinnellys and her team. I would highly recommend..

Grace · Married on 01/11/2014

My husband and I always considered ourselves less photogenic than others; however our wedding photos captured the essence of who we are. We are over joyed with all of the photos; each one is as great as the others. We highly recommend them.

Giana · Married on 01/10/2014

Jinnellys was very personable and took excellent photographs. The team of photographers came to my house for the preparation photos and did not leave us until the end of the night. We own the rights to all of our prints and his prices were very reasonable.

Evelyn · Married on 01/04/2014

Jinnellys is a great photographer! I never knew she was taking photos. She never missed a shot but was never visible to us or the guests.

The photos looked like they were stills from a film, which I love. They were not too posy and caught real emotion and special moments all while making us look great!

She is a consummate professional in every way. I would highly recommend her services! THANK YOU!!!

Adeline · Married on 12/28/2013

My Husband and I knew from the moment we both click on iWed Cinemas website that she would be the one to take our wedding pictures. To make a long story short it was in Gods plans. The photographers not only made us feel so comfortable, they were funny, very passionate and very on time!!! They were very organized and the pictures didn’t look programed they were natural, beautiful and magical!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is going to get married or even take engagement photos!! Excellent Job!!

• Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 12/14/2013

We used the Virtual Wedding Planner from LaViera and it was just like having a personal wedding planner. The expert advice was soooo helpful specially right before we were going to meet with a vendor we would pop in the video and get all the preparation we needed. Plus we took with us the Workbook which had all the questions we needed to asked listed, just in case we missed a detail. We felt so prepared every step of the way and it made us confident when planning our wedding. Everyone needs a Virtual Wedding Planner, I don't know how we would have survived without one.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Violet · Married on 12/14/2013

iWed Cinema covered our anniversary this past month as well as our wedding a year ago. A special Thank you to IWed Cinema for our wonderful wedding pictures. It’s been almost a year and we still get excited while looking through our album! Not to mention the compliments we get from family friends. She as was extremely professional and fun to have at our event. We had some specific photo requests (of certain people) and she was able to get everyone. We are honored to have her prints hanging in our house!

Stella · Married on 11/23/2013

We recently renewed our vows. Our event was small and all but from the beginning I knew I wanted the best photographs and let me tell you, choosing a photographer is a freaking headache. There are so many. I went with the photographers at iWed Cinema because of their years of experience and the level of professionalism. I was impressed from day one, and now that it’s all over I am so relieved to have chosen them. Not to mention I can’t stop bragging to friends and family about how gorgeous my photos are!

Sophia · Married on 11/09/2013

Their level of Professionalism and Commitment is outstanding. I mostly remember how they moved around all over the place on our wedding day and still managed to be out of the way. That s was impressive. Overall I am happy with the way they handled my wedding day oh and yes, of course, my phenomenal photos are so much more than I expected. Thanks

• Krisy

Krisy · Married on 10/19/2013

I was referred to LaViera by my coworker who used them for their wedding seven years ago. I saw her wedding album and immediately fell in love. But nothing convinced me more that they were the right choice for me than seeing my wedding slideshow. I was in tears and must have seen it a thousand times! Every time I want to relive my wedding, on goes the video. I can't thank them enough for that. I will always have this and so will my family. A huge thank you to both photographers for exceeding my expectations.

Sent on 11/06/2013

susan · Married on 08/24/2013

The only thing I can saw about wedding album is wow. Photos like these aren't just your usual wedding photos they are real pieces of art work. I am so pleased with their work. I wish I had used them for my engagement photos, but we had a very last minute wedding.

Words to describe these photographers, fun, friendly, super helpful and skilled, and always on top of their game..

Thank you Thank you for helping my wedding day be so wonderful and giving us a a breath taking album to remember it forever.

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • Raja

Raja · Married on 07/27/2013

I cant say it was an easy decision to make, there are so many great photographers in the area. We finally decided on LaViera after we met the photographers. They are really passionate about what they do, and it shows; specially on the wedding day. The quality of the photos really stand out from the rest.

We recently found out we are having our first baby! We will be using LaViera for our first family photos as well.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Olivia Heather

Olivia Heather · Married on 05/11/2013

First of all, she was extremely responsive, understanding, professional and patient throughout the whole process from the first contact, through the post-wedding procedure. She would reply to my emails and texts within minutes, which gave me absolute security and confidence in her and her business, without being pushy or pressuring me, even though it took me a while to decide. As soon as vendors would put pressure on me it was a total turn off, but she was really patient and very understanding.

The quality of her pictures speaks for itself and I received countless compliments on the pictures she made, making the event look better than it was (we had terrible weather). I couldn’t be happier

Sent on 08/12/2013

Grace · Married on 02/02/2013

After so much searching for the right photographer, I finally found one that was a great fit. After meeting with the Photographers for the first time, I was happy to say they were easy to like and the photos were breath taking, but it wasn't till after the wedding that I was really convinced. They were funny and warm and not to mention super helpful. My oldest sister is getting married and I am recommending LaViera for her special day too. I guess you guys are now officially a part of the family huh?

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jolie · Married on 01/06/2013

Love love love your work...gosh my photos were just fabulous - thank you LaViera Photography you have made my wedding an "on-going" memory as you captured it soooo perfectly on paper.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Anthony · Married on 12/16/2012

Their photography style is different in that they have a relaxed approach, we could be ourselves and take it easy. That was helpful on stressful day. My parents liked them right away, most of the day my mom was stepping in giving her opinions and they were pretty profffessional in dealing with her without being rude. It takes patience to do that. My wedding day turned out great and we got all the pictures we wanted.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Josephine · Married on 12/09/2012

What made them a great pic was the fact that she offers both great personality and authentically natural and stunning photos. So many things you go wrong on a wedding day so the right personality to roll with the punches is key.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2012

I met Crystal at a baby shower they covered, for my friend. I wasn't even engaged then, her baby is like six years old now I think? Anyway,I got engaged a year ago and my friend referred me to Crystal.I liked their pictures right away but tested them out with an engagement shoot first just to get a feel for how they ran things. Everyone loved my engagement pics so booked them for my wedding.
    They look like a gazillion pictures that day so choosing the best ones out of like 900 was super hard. I still havent picked out my pictures for my wedding album. They were creative, and different too which is what I wanted.I also liked that the pictures weren't forced or fake they look natural so the pictures show the real us. I would rehire them.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Estefania · Married on 10/28/2012

I got back from my honeymoon and my pictures were ready. I was impressed, I remember a lot of my friend who got married and has to wait months to get their photos. Then of course I saw the pictures and I immediately knew I had made the right choic.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Michele · Married on 10/20/2012

I was searching for a photographer for our wedding when a good friend of mine recommended LaViera Photography. My friend Liza had used Jinnelly (LaViera) and raved about how great they were. One day when I was visiting my friend Liza, she happened to take out her wedding album. I was truely impressed. The pictures were captivating. I called LaViera Photography that week and reserved our wedding date. I met Jinnelly and Lucy the day of my wedding and couldn't be happier!!! They were so friendly, fun, professional and had a great sense of humor. I would recommend Laviera Photography for your special occasion!

Sent on 12/19/2012