Ivy House Weddings Reviews

67 | Salt Lake City, UT

67 Reviews for Ivy House Weddings

BRIAN · Married on 09/02/2017

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. The staff were very respectful of our wishes for the event. They offered all the help we need and didn't try to push us into anything. During the event they would offer kind reminders on the schedule, but were willing to be flexible when we decided to break from the schedule we had previously decided on. They provided all the necessary equipment for a dj, pianist, and an engagement video/slideshow. The venue itself is so beautiful, inside and out. It's extremely elegant and the greenery and brick outside offer kind of a rustic urban fusion.

Sent on 11/08/2017

I loved this venue. It was pretty and didn't need alot of decorations. They staff was very nice and were easy to talk to and understood what we wanted for our wedding. Jenny was sweet and kept in touch with me about wedding details. They shifted from ceremony to venue quickly for us. I just wish there DVD player worked with our slideshow.. it worked in the DVD player in the grooms room. But otherwise I would highly recommend Ivy House.

Sent on 05/31/2016

I really liked the Ivy House. They let me do exactly what I wanted, from food to decorations. The day of the event they had staff onsite that helped with everything that came up from lighting to seating. The kids room was also great. We had a fantastic party and I would use them again without hesitation. They also didn't charge for every little item, which was refreshing it was all included, one set.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Matt · Married on 11/06/2014

We loved having our reception at the Ivy House. After looking at other venues within SLC, it was easy to select the Ivy House as our venue. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. Amazing how much is included in the base package where other venues charge extra. We recommend going down and seeing it in person to see if it would be a good fit for your event. The owner was great to accommodate some special requests and was very personable. Space would be the only issue if you plan on having a large wedding keep that in mind.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Amberli · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Ivy house wedding

Ivy house was the perfect venue for my wedding! I had a wedding ceremony and then transitioned into a wedding reception, all in the same space. The transition went smoothly and both the ceremony and reception were wonderful. The venue is beautiful and unique on the inside. It tied into my theme of simple and classy perfectly and had this modern rustic theme to it (I am not sure what to call it). This venue is not ideal for large parties (100 or more guests) but it was perfect for our wedding. The staff is friendly and helpful every step of the way. It is also perfect for budget. Ivy house has a good amount of lanterns, vases, and other decor pieces that you’re free to use for your wedding day (at no extra cost!). The best part is, the venue is so beautiful as is that you don’t even need to stress about decor and decorating!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Joy · Married on 04/15/2017

I did my reception here and it was so perfect, worry free and gorgeous!! The staff was incredibly helpful and had the best suggestions and ideas- I loved that I didn't have to put much effort into planning a wonderful evening!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Audrey · Married on 04/15/2017

I had my reception here and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This place had everything I could have ever wanted, and the staff was so friendly and so very helpful! I absolutely loved the fireplace, the balcony that I got to throw my bouquet off of, and how everything was set up in a timely manner! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2017
  • F

Frey · Married on 09/25/2015

The venue is amazingly beautiful both indoor and out. The staff was very willing to help accommodate our plans with the layout of tables and other decorations. We were able to have an open bar and buffet area with a great flow into the dance floor. The staff was also very helpful with planning before the wedding and very attentive with assistance during the ceremony and reception. It was also great to find a venue in Salt Lake City that was completely okay with hosting a same-gender wedding ceremony. Would definitely recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Analicia · Married on 12/19/2017

3.5

I was recently married in December and I could not recommend a better place. The people there were more than helpful and easy to work with. There was so many things provided that is was an easy set up for the wedding and an easy clean up as well. The place is beautiful and I highly recommend it for any wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Liz · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I were blown away by the service and beauty of the Ivy House. The staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, the location lovely, and the night perfect. We have no regrets over the Ivy House and would use them again in the future. Thank you for making our reception flow so seamlessly and sharing in our wonderful memories!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Scott · Married on 12/31/2016

Awesome venue that was able to help us set up a wonderful reception. Kind staff, able to work with us and help us make the night stress-free and fun.

Sent on 01/29/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/27/2014

I was frustrated with the size of the microwave and the lack of electrical outlets was a problem ...we blew circuits.

Sent on 02/15/2015

2.5

Ivy House is BEAUTIFUL. They are easy to work with, and they always let me come in Saturday mornings, even thought they have events later that day, if I have any questions.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Bennie and I loved our wedding at Ivy House. The process was so easy, the staff was amazing to work with, and the event went well. The staff were very patient with us in deciding our wedding needs. They offered a lot of great advice and were willing to work with our requests. The evening went a little faster than we anticipated and the staff worked well altering the evening as needed. Overall we had a great experience.

Sent on 03/03/2016

SO helpful! They were always nice. The wedding was beautiful and a big thanks to them!

Sent on 11/03/2015

4.2

The reception hall at Ivy House is beautiful! We got lots of compliments on the venue from our guests. We enjoyed that the facility had a lot of existing decoration -- we only had to add a few touches of our own. Since the reception hall is connected to the store, the store restrooms are used for events. This was a little weird, but not a big deal. Staff was very friendly and easy to work with. As a gay couple, you never know how well different venues or vendors will work with you. We were treated with respect and equal regard throughout the process. Everything was quick and painless, from the initial tour to the day of the wedding. We would definitely recommend giving it a look!

Sent on 02/27/2016

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

From the moment we walked into the store to ask about the venue site, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They were very willing to work with us to ensure all of the smallest details of our ceremony and reception were met. We weren't given the name of our on site coordinator the day of the wedding, but luckily someone showed up to help us. Great venue, great staff, everything lead to the perfect wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2015