Ivy House Weddings Reviews

64 | Salt Lake City, UT

64 Reviews for Ivy House Weddings

64 Ivy House Weddings Reviews

Arina · Married on 09/22/2018

Michele and the staff at Ivy House were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very helpful and put our mind at ease. They took care of everything. I see started out by meeting with Michele and she was with us the day of until the last guest left. We are over the moon about our experience at Ivy House. Would 100 percent recommend to anyone willing to listen. The venue is stunning and was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you times a million Michele.

Aynsley · Married on 08/09/2018

This was the PERFECT venue for our day. The venue was beautiful in and of itself so barely any decorations were needed to make it look amazing! I highly recommend this place!

Ivy House Weddings 1
    Ivy House Weddings 2
    Ivy House Weddings 3

Alexa · Married on 04/07/2018

We went and toured the Ivy House venue and booked it the same day. We absolutely loved it! It's a beautiful room in a good location. The hosts we're so nice and helpful! The venue had everything we needed and more. Getting this venue was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had a beautiful day and it was worth every penny!!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

I am so pleased that I chose Ivy House Weddings for my wedding venue. The experience was incredible, both due to the absolute beauty of the building and the attentiveness of the staff. I appreciated the opportunity to meet with a wedding planner before my big day so that we could talk about how I wanted to customize the room (and there was plenty to customize--different centerpieces, colors, table/chair set up, etc.). The staff during the event were wonderful! They kept everything going smoothly and politely approached members of the bridal party multiple times throughout the night to ensure that everything was being done to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Madison · Married on 12/29/2017

My husband and I loved this venue. As soon as we came and looked at this place we knew we wanted to have our reception there. Perfect for couples getting married in Salt Lake, we literally left the temple and went to the venue and then after the send-off we just went down the street to a hotel, it is a perfect location for a reception! And the staff is so nice and helpful and want to help you get the room looking just like you would like. I would highly recommend!

Ashlyn · Married on 12/12/2017

Wow! This venue is perfect for celebrating a wedding! Everyone who attended loved the way the that the venue looked and its amenities! Also, the staff and wedding planners are very responsive and helpful. 100% suggested!

Kylie · Married on 09/22/2017

They did everything in their power to make sure our night was exactly how we wanted it!

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved the venue and all the accommodations!

Rachel · Married on 05/13/2017

We loved having our reception at the Ivy House! Jenny, the event coordinator was kind, full of ideas and quite patient with us. It's a beautiful facility with tons of available space for parking (especially since it's in more of the DownTown area). We didn't have to set up or take down anything-we just had to show up! Good service all around.

Rhonda · Married on 04/29/2017

Ivy House was the perfect venue for our son's wedding. The price was good and included tablecloths and your choice of centerpieces. We added fresh flowers around and some of our own personal touches and it was beautiful. Catering with Utah Celebrations was perfect and added to the success of the evening.

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2017

We were so happy with our experience at Ivy House. Jenny was amazing to work with!! She literally made our vision of a perfect night come true! Every detail we discussed with her over the previous 3 months was remembered and carried out to perfection. In fact, when I arrived at the event, Jenny was already there and everything had been set-up. We only had to add a few personal effects. It was absolutely beautiful!! All of the staff was amazing and wonderful to work with! They kept busy all night making sure everything was running smoothly. I couldn't have been happier!! I have 5 daughters and I will definitely use Ivy House for future weddings!!

Jordan · Married on 12/01/2016

Venue includes the extras from sparklers to table decorations, real lit candles and cake accessories. Jenny is very helpful!

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2016

We had our reception at the Ivy house and the whole evening was flawless! The flow of the room moved perfectly and the staff were so helpful throughout the whole process from the planning stages clear up through the reception. And the Ivy House itself is just stunning! The ambiance is very romantic and the dance floor made for a fun way to wrap up our evening. They even provided a sparkler send off! I would recommend them again and again! Thanks, Ivy House!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with us. We do love being part of beautiful celebrations like yours.

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2016

My sister's reception was at the The Ivy House. It is beautiful and has a great ambiance. Indoor and outdoor photos turned out incredible! Staff was efficient, accommodating, and polite. No hassles or mishaps. Ample parking space! Reception was a success!

Jacob · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I got married on August 20, 2016. We had looked into several options for our reception, but we were very impressed with the beautiful space at Ivy House. The beams and the decor are very modern but also very classic! When we visited Ivy House, we knew that it was the place to have our reception. We had a wonderful experience working with Ivy House. Jenny contacted us early on in our planning stages to help us get the ball rolling. She considered every possible detail months in advance and gave us suggestions on how to continue planning from here.

The day of the wedding went off without a hitch because Jenny had considered every detail and was very flexible. The other staff were incredibly helpful and complimentary about our wedding.

If you are looking for a beautiful space for your wedding day, please consider Ivy House.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing Ivy House to be part of your incredible day! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again for anniversaries. Best to you!

Linda · Married on 08/05/2016

The Ivy House is a gorgeous venue for a reception! It is very tastefully decorated and has a beautiful garden out front for photos. In addition, the staff is incredibly helpful in planning and in making the reception go smoothly!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

We are grateful for the opportunity we had to host your celebration. Thank you for your kind review.

Claudia · Married on 06/28/2016

My wife and I did not know how to plan a wedding at all.. We didn't know where to start, what we needed to get done, and all the small details. Our event coordinator, Jenny Kruger, did an amazing job. Every time we had a question, she responded right away. Every time we wanted to meet with her, she would set up a day to meet within the next couple days, which was really great! She walked us through all the little details and our wedding could not have been any more perfect!!! Thank you Ivy House :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

We are so very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Jenny K is very good to work with. Thank you for your kind words.

Amy · Married on 05/12/2016

Ivy House was everything we could have wanted in a wedding venue -- beautiful, accommodating, and affordable. Our event planner, Jenny Schreyer, was so patient with our many questions. She provided a great recommendation for a DJ, met with us on multiple occasions before our wedding, and made sure that things ran smoothly on our big day. We cannot recommend Ivy House highly enough!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed our DJ recommendation and your experience with us. Thanks for your kind words.

Brynna · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not have been happier with my experience at the Ivy House. Jenny (my wedding coordinator) was so attentive, responded to all of my emails and questions and made my special day everything I hoped it would be. If you are looking for a wedding venue, the Ivy House is the place to go! They took care of everything from set up to clean up and made sure everything ran on schedule exactly how I wanted it to go. Not only were they very professional and responsive to all of my requests, but the venue is a fantastic value for your money. Would recommend to my best friend!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Brynna, Thank you for your kind review. We are grateful we were able to be part of your celebration.

We had my daughter's wedding reception at Ivy House and were very impressed. The venue has a classy feel with its art-lined walls, tall ceiling, and chandeliers. You can bring your own caterer, but we choose one suggested by Ivy House since we live out of state and needed to rely on recommendations. The hostesses attended to every detail so we could enjoy the reception (they even packed a bag of reception food for the newlyweds to take with them as they left, knowing they probably didn't get a chance to taste anything).

Sent on 05/10/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

We are happy that our suggestions for your event pleased you. Thank you for letting us be part of your daughter's beautiful day. Plus, we hope you enjoyed your stay here in Salt Lake City!

Stacey · Married on 04/05/2016

We wanted a wedding reception that was simple yet elegant, at a venue that already looked decorated and didn't require a lot of stressing over decorations on our part. That's exactly what we got with the Ivy House! It is a BEAUTIFUL venue, and that's what we heard time and time again from those that celebrated with us that evening. In addition, the Ivy House has thought through EVERYTHING. Even the way in which the crowd moves through the venue from the moment they enter the south doors is genius. Planning with Jenny Schreyer only required one meeting prior to the reception, and Terri and Jenny (a different Jenny) did a fabulous job as hostesses the night of our reception. We have already recommended the Ivy House to many. Thanks again, Ivy House! :)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thank you for recommending us to further clients. We do love what we do. Thanks for your kind words about our staff, as well. All three you mentioned are some of our best!

Stacey · Married on 02/12/2016

We loved working with the people at Ivy House. They were great. They answered questions before and kept us to our schedule the night of the reception. They were always helpful, but never got in the way. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and spacious the venue was.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you had such a wonderful time.

Mary · Married on 01/02/2016

I loved having my reception at the Ivy house! The staff was amazing and very organized. The setting/décor in the Ivy House is absolutely beauty! The cost of the venue was well worth it!

Rebecca · Married on 12/18/2015

I really enjoyed working with Ivy House Weddings. It was the perfect venue for our reception. They have beautiful decorations and a large variety of linens to match wedding colors. They were very easy to work with and were flexible with changes that we made. The night of the reception went off without a hitch, they were there when we needed them and made everything happen seamlessly. I'd recommend Ivy House Weddings to anyone looking for a lovely, classy venue.

Very easy to work with! My wedding coordinator was super helpful and was patient when i wasn't always exactly sure what i wanted at first. Loved having our reception there!