Ivory Isle Designs Reviews

Ivory Isle Designs 4
Ivory Isle Designs 5
Ivory Isle Designs 6
Ivory Isle Designs 7

We worked with Josie to design our wedding programs, escort cards, menus, and table numbers. Josie was absolutely amazing to work with and her product was gorgeous! She was patient as we circulated all of our documents to our parents and priests for changes to text that we had given her and was still able to finish everything well ahead of schedule. When we received the final product, we were stunned at the quality and design of her work. After doing lots of shopping around and cost comparisons, we had a sense of the quality for cost available in the market and Josie's value greatly exceeded our expectations. We were very lucky to have found her on Etsy!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

Josie makes the process wonderful! I (the bride) was last minute for my wedding itinerary and bridal timeline she made it perfect and on time and communicated throughout the entire process. Her work is beautiful, creative, and very high end! The table numbers are gorgeous, the placecard as are perfect! The weekend timeline is amazing! The print and quality of her print materials are beyond what I expected!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Crystal · Married on 04/19/2014

Josie was fantastic! Working under tight timelines for a DIY printable Sign I was looking for. She was able to custom produce exactly what I was looking for! Absolutely fantastic vendor, If you are looking for professionalism, quick turn around, and beautiful work. She is your girl!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Ivory Isle Designs's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful words, Crystal! It was such a pleasure working with you!!

Diane · Married on 04/19/2014

Josie at Ivory Isle was a pleasure to work with and produced beautiful place cards for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I contacted Josie about 2 weeks before our wedding(very late I know) and explained to her what we wanted. Our cater was picky about putting entree choice icons in different corners of the place cards and Josie said no problem. She created the cards we needed, everyone was perfect, and in plenty of time for our event, despite the short notice. I would highly recommend using Ivory Isle and hope we have another occasion fancy enough to warrant place cards. She is our go to for such items!

Sent on 05/08/2014

kae · Married on 03/08/2014

Josie is the BEST. Not only does she deliver high quality & creative products + speedy responses/turnaround, she is an absolute sweetheart - I feel lucky to have found her on Etsy.

Ordered programs, menus, table card numbers and thank you cards. I'm going to use Josie in the future for all my stationery needs, and I recommend her 100% to any bride-to-be.

-high quality and beautiful work
    -GREAT service
    -fast responses and turnaround
    -created a custom logo for a minimal fee that she incorporated on all the stationery items
    -offered various font, color and design options
    -was patient, flexible and accommodated all changes
    -offered progressive discounts for each additional item ordered
    -great value!