Ivanka Lova Makeup and Hair Reviews

21 | New York, NY

21 Reviews for Ivanka Lova Makeup and Hair

D · Married on 10/11/2015

Ivanka was fantastic-- from the trial, to my rehearsal dinner, to my wedding, she made me look and feel beautiful. I usually don't wear make up so I really had NO idea where to start for all the looks. Ivanka worked with me to come up with hair and make up that I felt comfortable in , but which accentuated my features and made for great photos. She explains everything she does, before she does it. She also coordinates your outfits with your makeup, which was very helpful for me, since I had two different looks. She is always on time and prepared, works efficiently and makes the whole process enjoyable. I can't recommend her more! I will use her again in the future for any event that I can!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Carly · Married on 07/05/2014

Ivanka and her assistant did the make-up for my wedding party for my July 5 wedding and I can honestly say that I have never felt so beautiful! My make-up didn't budge all night (even through all the tears and sweating!) and the lashes lasted for days. I couldn't believe it was me looking back in the mirror! My skin was flawless.

It was also so great to have them in the suite with us! They were so professional and kind and it was such a pleasure to have them share in the festivities. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Pamela · Married on 05/17/2014

Ivanka was a dream to work with. The quality of her work is top notch. She not only made me gorgeous but she made me look natural and effortless. The manner in which she handles clients is not just professional but also very personal which is extremely rare these days. I have a big family, and she patiently worked on me, my mom and my maid of honor through all the chaos in the morning of my wedding. I am eternally grateful to Ivanka and highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Ivanka and 2 of her assistants did makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself (the bride) on my wedding day. Each and every person looked absolutely gorgeous. Even my mom approved, and she's a tough critic! And we were done on schedule - a true miracle!

They do it all - traditional, airbrush, eyelashes - and they respect your vision and check in with you at various time points to see how you like the makeup. I definitely recommend doing a trial beforehand to get a chance to hang out and get to know Ivanka, who is lovely, and to be on the same page in terms of what you want for the big day.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Brooke · Married on 04/26/2014

Ivanka and her team were so wonderful and professional on my wedding day! Ivanka is so talented and came up with a beautiful hairstyle for me during our trial. Everyone loved their hair and make up and it lasted all day and night. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Ivanka did my makeup and hair for my wedding this weekend, and I've never felt more beautiful! She created an updo that matched perfectly with the vintage spirit of my dress, and my makeup was gorgeous.

She also arranged for people to do hair/makeup for my mom & 4 bridesmaid's, as well as a flower girl's hair. Numbers fluctuated, and my requests changed, but Ivanka was helpful throughout! She responded to emails incredibly quickly, and was calm, cool, and collected, and made sure we hit out deadline and everything went smoothly.

Everyone's hair and makeup was so flattering, and I felt like all my friends looked like enhanced versions of themselves -- just beautiful!

More than that, Ivanka's prices were totally reasonable. I couldn't be happier & would recommend her wholeheartedly!

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 10/05/2013

Ivanka made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She was thorough and patient--she created a magnificent hairstyle and makeup look for me, and finished early. I would recommend her makeup and hair styling to anyone who is looking for a fun, courteous, professional and extremely talented artist to work with!
    Thank you Ivanka!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Anne · Married on 09/26/2013

I am an Irish bride who got married in NYC and was sooo happy with Ivanka. I did a lot of research and really liked her style. Aswell as being a true professional at what she does, she is a very warm and kind person who will make you feel at ease the morning of your wedding. It was just myself and my partner in NYC and it was great to have some girly fun with Ivanka that morning. She kept me nice and calm.

She was very punctual and arrived at hotel for both the trial and wedding day bang on time. We had a trial 2 days before. She did spend more time on make up than the hair that day and I was a little worried at what the final look would be the day of the wedding. But I needn't have worried. My hair turned out wonderful. She totally got what I wanted. Not too set, vintage style to suit my dress and I wanted the band of my Jenny Packham headpiece covered too. All was achieved without any difficulty. After the trial I felt her own brand of airbrush foundation didn't suit my skin so we used my own foundation the day of and she was happy to do so. My whole look was natural and to this day I still get lots of compliments on both my hair and makeup from people seeing my professional photos. As far as New York prices go she is very reasonable and don't let that deter you from thinking the quality is not as good. It is!
    Thanks sooo much Ivanka x

Sent on 02/27/2014

Marianne · Married on 06/22/2013

Quality, kindness and professionalism at this price is hard to come by. What a great experience working with Ivanka. You can tell she truly cares about each bride, patiently listening to silly girly insecurities and providing helpful solutions. On my wedding day I looked natural, like a pristine version of myself -- just what I wanted. The makeup lasted all day. So easy going and such great attention to detail, was exactly what I needed during the semi-stressful wedding preparations. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2013

My bridal party and myself could not be happier with Ivanka! She came 15 minutes earlier, was very well prepared and highly organized. Sweet and very talented young lady. Both moms and sisters looked fantastic. As for me - the bride - I couldn't stop glancing at myself when I was getting a chance, so much I liked my look. I felt like a queen! My husband told me during the ceremony that I looked like an angel and had an inner glow. I highly recommend Ivanka, we all were very pleased with her excellent work and personality.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2013

Ivanka was amazing to work with. She and two assistants provided hair and makeup on site in Jersey City for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and 1 flower girl. Everyone looked amazing and she was so flexible. I had a trial prior to the wedding but I had completely changed my mind on the style for my hair. She was able to style my hair exactly like the photo I sent her. She and her team were punctual, efficient, reasonably priced, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Victoria · event on 05/11/2013

Ivanka did an amazing job on me and my friend for my friends bachelorette party. We look so gorgeous the entire night. Both our hair and makeup looked amazing! We were so happy with how we look. We both did the airbrush makeup which made a real difference bc we didn't need to touch up our makeup at all during the night! We loved her would definitely recommend her to any of our friends and definitely use her service again!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Working with Ivanka was a dream come true! From our initial consultation to the Big Day, she exceeded my expectations in every way. I highly recommend using her services for you and your entire bridal party, as I did, and you will be sure to have the same amazing results too!!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Belinda · Married on 05/10/2013

I was very happy with Ivanka,.. she made a great job and came to my place, I felt that the price
    was very reasonable and both hair and makeup were perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Excellent hard work, I would recommend Ivanka to anyone who's looking for exceptional makeup for their wedding .... Wonderful I must say

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/20/2013

I found Ivanka searching the web, I live in Argentina and we decided to get married in NY. So I decided to contact her, when I saw her work in her web site, all her reviews were amazing, and of course she were reasonably priced.
    She did hair and makeup for myself, my mon´s, my bridesmaids and 2 flower girls , and she did such an amazing job!!!
    She is very professional, she is a skilled artist and perfectionist, and it shows in her flawless work.
    In three words, she was professional, helpful and friendly,
    I highly recommend using her services, you will be pleased.
    Thanks Ivanka! I will never forget your amazing job!
    Sandy

Sent on 07/13/2013

Bianca · Married on 04/17/2013

Ivanka was amazing ! Very professional and she knew what I wanted even before i did. Everyone commented on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and I owe it all to her. She is super professional, accommodating, pleasant and a fast and efficient worker. Will
    Definitely recommend to my friends and family :)

Sent on 04/22/2013

ana · Married on 01/26/2013

Ivanka is an excellent professional in make up and hairdos. Also she is very friendly and take her time to mmake u happy!!

Sent on 02/07/2013

I was looking for someone to do my hair and makeup at the last moment, just 2 days before my wedding! Ivanka was amazing as she immediately responded to my email and we booked the appointment. As everything was last moment for me I was a bit concerned about the result, since we didn't try the hair and makeup out before. I told her exactly what I wanted and needless to say the result was stunning. She did exactly what I asked for and I couldn't have felt more satisfied! The makeup was really amazing, a very professional job and my hair, which was in a tight bun, was flawless! I got so many compliments that I truly felt like a princess on the happiest day of my life. Ivanka was very professional but simultaneously very sweet and outgoing! I highly recommend her as she is truly a great makeup artist, hair stylist and a great person!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Ivanka was great! She was so helpful and friendly, totally willing to experiment until we came up with a look that I loved. She did not push me around at all, something that is very important to me in a wedding vendor. She was willing to work with my budget, also something that is important to me. She did a fantastic job and I loved the way my hair and makeup looked. In particular, I really wanted my makeup to look natural, but my eyes and lips to be very prominent. With her airbrushing techniques, I did! My makeup did NOT look overdone, or caked on, something that a lot of brides don't manage to avoid.

The one piece of advice I would give a potential customer of Ivanka is, if you have a lot of people for her to make up, make sure you have enough time to get ready. We got started a bit late and things got a bit rushed towards the end. Despite the rush, Ivanka still did a fantastic job on all of us, but it would have been nice to have the extra time.

Overall, I had a great experience with Ivanka! She is very talented and a sweet person as well. I really felt beautiful on my wedding day, and I still felt like ME. Thank you, Ivanka!

Sent on 05/24/2013

1.6
      3.0
      1.5
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

She had to do my hair. Arrived 1 hour late, so everything was thrown out of schedule. My MUA had to wait, photographers, we had to pay extra hour for a limo, which waited outside extra hour. We had a ceremony at the church, and everything else afterwards scheduled precisely, but her lateness threw us out of schedule. The hairstyle was nice, but not like on trial, it was a little worse, but I already was so frustrated, I just wanted to proceed to make up & everything else. As a result, we didn't have time to have portraits photography done, such a bummer.
    So, extremely unprofessional, not recommended.

Sent on 11/25/2013